Traffic Accidents are now racist

Apparently the article’s author never bothered to read the report she cites. The article quotes a Norman Garrick that says a lot of blacks have to walk because they can’t afford cars. The problem with this is that the report that both Garrick and the article’s author cite shows that the percentage of pedestrian fatalities went down or otherwise remained unchanged.

Fatalities among pedestrians, as a percentage of total fatalities, decreased in most months from March to December (Table 2). Total projected pedestrian fatalities are almost unchanged from 2019 to 2020 (up 0%).”

If I had to guess, I’d say that during the shutdowns when most people were shut in and not going anywhere, of the people who were going out and driving anyway, more blacks than whites were doing so.

I could be wrong but one thing’s for sure, it’s certainly not because of what the author is saying.

Last edited:
Covid has caused traffic accident rates to soar.

My family & I have been hit & seriously injured by a unvaccinated covid infected zombie in FL. I've also recently lost a friend & 2 family members in accidents caused by unvaccinated covid infected zombies.

Time to revoke driving privileges for the unvaccinated.

Forum List

Back