Analysis of Racially Motivated Shooting at Jacksonville Dollar Store

I don't even remember hearing about this black man who killed whites because they were white. Was quite a while back but still, I'd have remembered. I remember OJ killing whites and getting away with it which was longer ago than this.

Here is another, much more recent. Again, don't recall hearing about this:

Yet another I didn't hear about, did you?

Funny, I don't recall this one, either.

Black man shoots 5yo white boy in the head, ignored by media:

Last edited:
As an aside, I cannot let this moment pass without digging at Palmetto State Armory (PSA). I recently bought a PSA-made AKM-74 and turned out to be quite pleased with it. Sure, there are a few FTE and FTF jams. But it’s PSA, so, you know. That notwithstanding, I cannot conceive of any situation (except for having absolutely no other option) where I would include a PSA made firearm in my load-out configuration. Enough said.

My summary of the media coverage of yesterday’s shooting can be reduced to one word: hysterics. I find it really ghoulish that the left-leaning, pro-admin media jumped to weaponizing the horrible deaths of these Innocent victims within a mere couple hours of it happening to pimp their anti-gun, divisive false racism narrative. That is pretty sick. But never let it be said that the leftist Dem-Progs have ever been burdened by empathy.

So your response to a mass shooting was to break out your gun and fondle it. A typical Ammosexual response.

Here's the telling bit about this incident.

The White gunman who killed three Black people in a racially motivated attack at a Dollar General store in Jacksonville, Florida, on Saturday legally purchased the two firearms he used in the shooting earlier this year, Jacksonville Sheriff T.K. Waters said in a news conference Sunday.

The gunman, identified as 21-year-old Ryan Christopher Palmeter, bought a handgun in April and an AR-15-style rifle in June, the sheriff said. He lived with his parents in nearby Orange Park and had no criminal arrest history, although he had been temporarily involuntarily held under the Baker Act in 2017, the sheriff said.

“In this situation, there was nothing illegal about him owning the firearms,” he said.

So once again- a person who was known to be mentally ill STILL had no problem getting a gun.

I have a couple of thoughts on this horrible crime. First, nothing I say is is intended to diminish the sick, heinous nature of what happened in Jacksonville. My post is a reaction to the media response to this crime.

I intentionally watched CNN and MSNBC coverage yesterday to hear what those fiends were saying. To be candid, I am suffering from a very shitty cold this weekend (fever, chills, coughing, sore throat…all that shit). So instead of living I am camped out in my Lazy Boy this weekend in front of the TV in my living room.

Believe it or not, both leftist propaganda outlets lied. I know, I know. I was shocked too, but it is true. First, the message they pimped was that racist white on black murders is at epidemic proportions. It is not. These things are exceedingly rare. There was the Jacksonville FL shooting yesterday. A year or more ago there was arguably a racist white kid who opened fire a a grocery store in a Buffalo NY black neighborhood. There was that kid that walked into a black church years ago in the Carolinas and went ghetto-thUgZ on them. Honestly, these are the only three instances I even remember in recent history. But please feel free to point out a few other statistically irrelevant white on black racially-motivated killings. It appears to me that black on white police executions are a far more prominent representation of gun violence deaths in America today.

Next, the media folks pointed out, as hard as they could, that there was an AR15 rifle used. This looks consistent with the left’s anti-gun narrative. However, it is completely misplaced here. Their main complaint about the AR is that you can use it to kill a lot of people in a short span of time. However, yesterday’s shooting only resulted in 3 victims. Frankly, that could be accomplished with a single-action revolver. Thus, the use of this particular firearm is completely irrelevant. But the left will run with it any because they are propagandists, not journalists.

As an aside, I cannot let this moment pass without digging at Palmetto State Armory (PSA). I recently bought a PSA-made AKM-74 and turned out to be quite pleased with it. Sure, there are a few FTE and FTF jams. But it’s PSA, so, you know. That notwithstanding, I cannot conceive of any situation (except for having absolutely no other option) where I would include a PSA made firearm in my load-out configuration. Enough said.

My summary of the media coverage of yesterday’s shooting can be reduced to one word: hysterics. I find it really ghoulish that the left-leaning, pro-admin media jumped to weaponizing the horrible deaths of these Innocent victims within a mere couple hours of it happening to pimp their anti-gun, divisive false racism narrative. That is pretty sick. But never let it be said that the leftist Dem-Progs have ever been burdened by empathy.
The racist, hateful, anti-Black rhetoric from Ron DeSantis caused it...

I have a couple of thoughts on this horrible crime. First, nothing I say is is intended to diminish the sick, heinous nature of what happened in Jacksonville. My post is a reaction to the media response to this crime.

I intentionally watched CNN and MSNBC coverage yesterday to hear what those fiends were saying. To be candid, I am suffering from a very shitty cold this weekend (fever, chills, coughing, sore throat…all that shit). So instead of living I am camped out in my Lazy Boy this weekend in front of the TV in my living room.

Believe it or not, both leftist propaganda outlets lied. I know, I know. I was shocked too, but it is true. First, the message they pimped was that racist white on black murders is at epidemic proportions. It is not. These things are exceedingly rare. There was the Jacksonville FL shooting yesterday. A year or more ago there was arguably a racist white kid who opened fire a a grocery store in a Buffalo NY black neighborhood. There was that kid that walked into a black church years ago in the Carolinas and went ghetto-thUgZ on them. Honestly, these are the only three instances I even remember in recent history. But please feel free to point out a few other statistically irrelevant white on black racially-motivated killings. It appears to me that black on white police executions are a far more prominent representation of gun violence deaths in America today.

Next, the media folks pointed out, as hard as they could, that there was an AR15 rifle used. This looks consistent with the left’s anti-gun narrative. However, it is completely misplaced here. Their main complaint about the AR is that you can use it to kill a lot of people in a short span of time. However, yesterday’s shooting only resulted in 3 victims. Frankly, that could be accomplished with a single-action revolver. Thus, the use of this particular firearm is completely irrelevant. But the left will run with it any because they are propagandists, not journalists.

Liberal biased media is going to do what liberal biased media does

And sadly we cant stop it because its part of their DNA as libs

Forum List

Back