Tractor Terror Attack in Jerusalem

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A tractor slammed into a bus in Jerusalem at around 1:40 pm Monday, in what appears to be a terrorist attack.

Mercifully, the bus was empty at the time, but the driver was lightly injured after it overturned from the impact.

A twenty five year-old man has been killed, after Magen David Adom (MDA) medics declared him dead at the scene; six other pedestrians were injured.

Tractor Terror Attack in Jerusalem Kills 1 - Defense/Security - News - Arutz Sheva

-----

b0419.gif

1 died, 7 injured.
The terrorists: 19 years old East.Jerusalem resident with criminal records.
The quick reaction prevented a massive road killing.. The third "Intifada" would be Jews taking arms against Israeli Arabs, way to go Hamas supporters, burn in hell.

Last edited:
The driver no doubt executed, rather than put through the legal system.

This could all have been avoided of course. If Israel would stop trying in annex Jerusalem.

Bub . . . . you're worthless

This was not just a 'tractor'. This guy drove an large excavator up next to the bus and swung the boom around several times to overturn the bus.

This could all have been avoided of course. If Israel would stop trying in annex Jerusalem.

You fucking idiot, he wasn't captured alive, he shot while trying to kill innocents.
It can only be avoided if people like you would stop being racist, and encourage Jihadists for racism terror acts like this one.

Well I take your point, but he was also killed by robbers while trying to prevent the robbery.

Of his city.

Additionally in Mount Scopus (Har Hatzofim) a motorcycle rider opened fire on civilians in a bus station and fled, one injured.

Well I take your point, but he was also killed by robbers while trying to prevent the robbery.

Of his city.
Nah he wasn't, he doesn't have any right or authority to do so, not to mention the license to kill.

This kind of terror attacks is the third in Jerusalem, I heard rumor he killed Israeli Arab, just like him.

Excavator driver attacks Jerusalem bus, authorities say

August 4, 2014 - Associated Press - carried by Fox News

JERUSALEM – An attacker rammed the front end of a massive construction excavator into an Israeli bus on Monday, overturning the vehicle and killing a pedestrian before he was shot and killed by a police officer, authorities said. Police said five other people were lightly wounded in what they described as a "terrorist attack," indicating that they suspected Palestinian involvement.

The attack occurred on a main thoroughfare near Jerusalem's light-rail line. The area is located near the unofficial line between Jewish West Jerusalem and east Jerusalem, the section of the city captured by Israel in 1967 and which is home to most of the city's Arab population.

Israel's Channel 10 TV showed cellphone video of what it said was the attack. The video showed the yellow construction vehicle slamming the large shovel on its front end into the bus. Israeli media said there were several injuries, including passengers and pedestrians.

Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said a police officer in the area opened fire and killed the attacker.

Excavator driver attacks Jerusalem bus, authorities say | Fox News

=====================================

The suicide mentality or 'death trip' of the Palestinians is truly pathetic.

Their radicals seek martyrdom.

Israel does its part, to assist them in fulfilling their wishes.

Last edited:

I agree ! Israel should have the same " legal system" the Palestinians have . :lol:

This was not just a 'tractor'. This guy drove an large excavator up next to the bus and swung the boom around several times to overturn the bus.

Agreed, weezlebub is a worthless pro Palestinian liar. His posts should be ignored.

Agreed, weezlebub is a worthless pro Palestinian liar. His posts should be ignored.
I've seen the style - such as it is - before. Let it continue to parrot for a while. Sooner or later, I'll end-up remembering where I've seen 'it' in the past. Then again, one well-trained pro-Palestinian talking head is much like another, I suppose.

If Israel was smart and immoral, then they would execute this terrorist and his family! That would make a terrorist think twice.

How can a country annex it's capital? Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. I would be like saying Russia should stop trying to Annex Moscow or Iran should stop trying to annex Tehran!

And what if he was, isn't that the Palestinian way to execute those that are caught and not take them to court ?

Of his city.

LINK to your claim from other than a partisan source. In 1948 land acquired by war was not allowed so the city of Jerusalem was Jewish.

1 died, 7 injured.
The terrorists: 19 years old East.Jerusalem resident with criminal records.
The quick reaction prevented a massive road killing.. The third "Intifada" would be Jews taking arms against Israeli Arabs, way to go Hamas supporters, burn in hell.

Relatives say it was an "accident".:lol:

Riight

Forum List

Back