Tracking the el nino

Hey Silly Billy, notice that the El Nino is now down to 2.9? Still in the super range, and still higher than any recorded in the past, but down 0.2, none the less. I guess you can finally do a victory dance. It is actually declining.

And in the meantime, we just got over 6 inches of rain at Timberline on Hood. That should be 6 feet of snow at this time of year.

Oh yes, if you wish to look at the prediction chart, there is one line that shows the El Nino starting to get stronger again in April. Now, I doubt that will happen, and most models show a continued decline to neutral status about that time. However, it was only one model that showed the present El Nino going past 3.1.

Now Silly Billy, what is your prediction? We need it so we know what will not happen.

December Warmth Sends Temperatures Up to 30 Degrees Above Average

A very mild weather pattern for early-December standards has engulfed a large swath of the Lower 48 states. Temperatures will soar up to 30 degrees above early-December averages through this weekend as the mild air spreads from the western and central states to the East Coast.

For some locations, the low temperatures this week will be as warm or even warmer than the average high for this time of year. In addition, some record highs and record warm low temperatures could be set through the week ahead.

Below are the forecast details.

Looks like NOAA and NASA were correct again, and Silly Billy and jc are, as usual, 180 degrees off.

A very mild weather pattern for early-December standards has engulfed a large swath of the Lower 48 states. Temperatures will soar up to 30 degrees above early-December averages through this weekend as the mild air spreads from the western and central states to the East Coast.

For some locations, the low temperatures this week will be as warm or even warmer than the average high for this time of year. In addition, some record highs and record warm low temperatures could be set through the week ahead.

Looks like NOAA and NASA were correct again, and Silly Billy and jc are, as usual, 180 degrees off.
Well, either it will be cold in the arctic or it will be cold in the lower 48. Where do you want the cold? Do you want ice in the arctic or not?

i was under the impression that ice in the Arctic is the most important earth requirement.

Hah, not going to admit to making all those incorrect predictions, just going to try to change the subject. jc, you and the other fruitloops here are pathetic.

Well, either it will be cold in the arctic or it will be cold in the lower 48. Where do you want the cold? Do you want ice in the arctic or not?

i was under the impression that ice in the Arctic is the most important earth requirement.
I was under the impression that you said that we would definately not see any result from this super El Nino in the US. Don't want to talk about that?

Some thread highlights:

Billy and jc have been completely wrong about everything nonstop since April 26, 2015. Old Rocks has been pointing out the failed predictions regularly, too many times to repeat. These posts just represent the start of their unbroken record of failure.

Post #12 April 26, 2015
Billy_Bob said:
EL NADA is about to go away with a vengeance as cooler water is now cycling and a La Nina is building...

Were about to have a serious drop in ocean temps.. And Mathew is hoping like hell it will last through may and the Paris convention... At current rate of decline we will go negative mid May.

Post #24 April 26, 2015
jc456 said:
don't care. fact is there is no el nino and won't be. See you in September as the song goes

That's over 7 months of consistent total failure on their part. And yet they continue to pretend otherwise. And after failing hilariously and refusing to admit it for over 7 months straight, they still actually expect to be taken seriously.

However, I don't think either of them snagged the award for the craziest post on this long thread. I think that goes to Frank, for his hit-and-run post informing everyone that global warming is a conspiracy by Jewish bankers.

Post #247, June 15 2015
CrusaderFrank said:
Rothschild money and power is driving the AGWCult so its not surprising that you'll say and do anything to please your masters.

We now see Silly Billy stating that he was correct about the El Nino on another thread. Need to keep this thread up front where any newcomer can see the real predictive abilities of our 'Conservatives'.

Alarmist deniers of science are running a muck with their claims of a super this or super that or Godzilla this... all the while NOAA BACKSTROKES and is pulling back from all of this in their December update... (I guess they dont want to drowned in their incompetence)

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

"There is a lot we don’t understand about how El Niño works, and exactly why the atmospheric response is weaker in 2015 than it was in 1997, despite very similar east-central Pacific temperatures, is going to be a hot research topic going forward. …"

They admit that this El Nino is weak and not acting like they expected. That temperatures are much lower and that the atmospheric effects are diminished in comparison to other events in the short history of tracking these( just 65 years)

Source

Looks like man-tooth,crick, DOTfail, and Mathew are going to have to get new material.. NOAA is backing off thier BS AGW crap..

We now see Silly Billy stating that he was correct about the El Nino on another thread. Need to keep this thread up front where any newcomer can see the real predictive abilities of our 'Conservatives'.

Old Fraud and his lying crap again.. And yes i was right, NOAA has again confirmed what I have been saying for a long time in their Dec update...

Way to go fucktard! WEATHER events... not AGW..

Billy, I found something on my Desktop. Check this out:

Billy_Bob said:
At this rate of decline the El Nino wont be present in just a few short weeks.

13 September 2015
Thread: Tracking the El Nino
Post #584

So... how'd THAT prediction work out for you?

This El Nino couldn't be more inviting if you are a New Yorker after several Decembers in a row where we froze out balls off. Bring it........hey Billy, how long is this spell going to last? Its sIcK!!! My work holiday party...........for years, stand outside at every one with my drink and my ciggy and then you gotta go in and sit by a fire for 30 minutes. This year........Im cruising home with both windows down and blasting the Grateful Dead. Cant beat it.........

CFSv2 showing the strongest El Niño event on record, with an ONI of +2.6C, higher than 1997's peak value of +2.4C

img_warn.gif
This is smaller than original. Click this bar to view the full image. The original is 1100x850.
Onv5iL1.gif

oeTcJk8.gif

Niño 4=+1.3ºC
Niño 3.4=+1.1ºC
Niño 3=+1.2ºC
Niño1+2=+0.7ºC

We're heading towards a big one! ;) If this does it we will be over .8c on giss and noaa.
Another dud.
California rainfall is well below normal and only 4 months left in the rain season.

Hah, not going to admit to making all those incorrect predictions, just going to try to change the subject. jc, you and the other fruitloops here are pathetic.
but factually, I'm correct and you aren't That is confirmed by you avoiding answering any question I ask.

That means you don't want to publicly admit you're wrong. That is a character issue BTW. Sometimes in life a person may be wrong. I accept that I possibly could be wrong. You obviously no.

Last edited:
An El Niño is officially declared if the temperature of the western tropical Pacific rises 0.5C above the long-term average. The extreme El Niño year of 1997-98 saw a rise of more than 3C.

El Niño is one extreme in a natural cycle, with the opposite extreme called La Niña. The effect of climate change on the cycle is not yet understood, though some scientists think El Niño will become more common.

How El Niño will change the world's weather in 2014

:blowup::boobies::blowup::boobies::blowup::boobies::blowup::boobies:

Billy, I found something on my Desktop. Check this out:

Billy_Bob said:
At this rate of decline the El Nino wont be present in just a few short weeks.

13 September 2015
Thread: Tracking the El Nino
Post #584

Still waiting for some Billy Bob comment on this prediction of his. You know, like where'd you go wrong? Did the world's various weather services just make up this el Nino? I mean, who's going to tell them they're wrong? Besides you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back