Town Cancels 70 yr.Tradition of Christmas Parade Because of Lefty Hate Groups

I have no idea where you’re ignorant people’s heads have gone. I teach everyday and I want my kids to succeed in life. You liberals want to give them an excuse for failure. You assholes piss me off. You....the Democratic Party are the destruction of our Republic.

It's terrifying that anyone would let you teach children...

Beyond that, reality, buddy. America is racist as shit... your side blew up the country because you were so angry a black guy won.

I have no idea where you’re ignorant people’s heads have gone. I teach everyday and I want my kids to succeed in life. You liberals want to give them an excuse for failure. You assholes piss me off. You....the Democratic Party are the destruction of our Republic.

Beyond that, reality, buddy. America is racist as shit... your side blew up the country because you were so angry a black guy won.
There were maybe 10 people who were "angry a black guy won". Beyond that lies the fever swamp, but naturally your hate blinds you to reality.

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. On my recommendation. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
Wake Forest, N.C., cancels Christmas parade because of potential protests over Confederate symbols - CNN
What does the Confederate flag have to do with the baby Jesus?

I guess the better question is what does Jesus care about the confederate flag.[/QUO
Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. On my recommendation. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
Wake Forest, N.C., cancels Christmas parade because of potential protests over Confederate symbols - CNN
What does the Confederate flag have to do with the baby Jesus?

I guess the better question is what does Jesus care about the confederate flag.
The whole parade is a mix of groups from the VFW to the AME Church, Shriners, and school bands. Why this group has to be singled out is ridiculous.
It is a way of undermining and attacking the parade and the tradition of the parade.
Could very well be. The tactics are are many.

There were maybe 10 people who were "angry a black guy won". Beyond that lies the fever swamp, but naturally your hate blinds you to reality.

"10 people" huh.

etcqpfde5ut5gjkpcztb.jpg

5bb8a7f024000032005765fc.jpeg
art.obama.protest.sign.cnn.jpg

110419-davenport-obama-hmed-2a.grid-6x2.jpg
EDNos9AXsAEyvDJ.jpg

"10 people" huh.

etcqpfde5ut5gjkpcztb.jpg

EDNos9AXsAEyvDJ.jpg
Fi
Complete joke. You got be kidding. Do our prison population is due to white people? WTF.

"10 people" huh.

etcqpfde5ut5gjkpcztb.jpg

EDNos9AXsAEyvDJ.jpg
Those people are pansies fort the “tipped-off” media. What a bunch of simpletons.

"10 people" huh.

etcqpfde5ut5gjkpcztb.jpg

EDNos9AXsAEyvDJ.jpg
I knew that would get your attention. Yippee skippee. The point is, your insane claim that "your side blew up the country because you were so angry a black guy won" is not only false on its face, it's quite insane. Heck, let's be generous and say it's a handful instead of 10. Amazing how much you can blow up the actions of a handful of people into something you are quite angry about. You know, the same way the actions of a handful of leftist nutjobs can easily become "the left" when they beat up elderly people for wearing a hat.

It’s terrifying that they will not be taught with your world view and your politics. They will actually make up their own mind in that regard. Sorry communist. Education is about a free mind.

"10 people" huh.

etcqpfde5ut5gjkpcztb.jpg

EDNos9AXsAEyvDJ.jpg
Fi
Complete joke. You got be kidding. Do our prison population is due to white people? WTF.

This is the kind of inchoate babble that comes out when a wanker doesn't get any sleep, up at 4:34 in the morning soon as the site maintenance clears just so he can be the first troll of the day.

Sad.

"10 people" huh.

etcqpfde5ut5gjkpcztb.jpg

EDNos9AXsAEyvDJ.jpg
I knew that would get your attention. Yippee skippee. The point is, your insane claim that "your side blew up the country because you were so angry a black guy won" is not only false on its face, it's quite insane. Heck, let's be generous and say it's a handful instead of 10. Amazing how much you can blow up the actions of a handful of people into something you are quite angry about. You know, the same way the actions of a handful of leftist nutjobs can easily become "the left" when they beat up elderly people for wearing a hat.

Actually I posted nothing like that at all. What I did was I read your inane claim that [There were maybe 10 people who were "angry a black guy won"]. Then I gave you a lesson in how counting works. Maybe next month we'll tackle "the alphabet".

It’s terrifying that they will not be taught with your world view and your politics. They will actually make up their own mind in that regard. Sorry communist. Education is about a free mind.

Seriously Wimpy --- if you see a deal for a free mind, you should get in line for that immediately.

"10 people" huh.

etcqpfde5ut5gjkpcztb.jpg

EDNos9AXsAEyvDJ.jpg

Actually I posted nothing like that at all. What I did was I read your inane claim that [There were maybe 10 people who were "angry a black guy won"]. Then I gave you a lesson in how counting works. Maybe next month we'll tackle "the alphabet".
Oh, so you're a DIFFERENT igmo from the other one. Got it. How embarrassing, to mix up igmos like that. Now, how many people do you think were actually involved in creating and waving those signs in those pictures you posted? Millions, hundreds of millions? You know, to support the claim that "your side blew up the country because you were so angry a black guy won"? Whether you said it or not, you're involved now, so give a number.

"10 people" huh.

etcqpfde5ut5gjkpcztb.jpg

EDNos9AXsAEyvDJ.jpg

Oh, so you're a DIFFERENT igmo from the other one. Got it. How embarrassing, to mix up igmos like that. Now, how many people do you think were actually involved in creating and waving those signs in those pictures you posted? Millions, hundreds of millions? You know, to support the claim that "your side blew up the country because you were so angry a black guy won"? Whether you said it or not, you're involved now, so give a number.

I don't *NEED* to 'give it a number', worm. You already did, and I blew it into oblivion.

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.

Good it not a place for the Sons & Daughters of the Confederacy to be in a Christmas parade.
images

Greg

What are those confederates burning the US flags.

By Philip Weiss | June 24, 2015 at 11:56 AM EDT - Updated July 25 at 10:00 AM
CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) - Images of a flag burning incident at Marion Square in downtown Charleston over the weekend has ignited controversy across social media platforms.

DeRay McKesson, a civil rights activist with WeTheProtesters.org, posted photos and video on his Twitter page Sunday showing a group of people in Marion Square burning the American and Confederate flags.

WeTheProtesters lists McKesson as a member of its planning team, and the Founder and Co-Editor of the Ferguson Protester Newsletter.
Photos show group burning American, Confederate flags in downtown Charleston
Try again, sugarcakes
upload_2019-12-8_16-53-47.jpeg

upload_2019-12-8_16-55-27.jpeg

"10 people" huh.

etcqpfde5ut5gjkpcztb.jpg

EDNos9AXsAEyvDJ.jpg

I don't *NEED* to 'give it a number', worm. You already did, and I blew it into oblivion.

So how many do you think? Obviously, you have an opinion.

"10 people" huh.

etcqpfde5ut5gjkpcztb.jpg

EDNos9AXsAEyvDJ.jpg

Once AGAIN.

I didn't put a number on it. YOU DID. I just blew it up.

Once AGAIN.

I didn't put a number on it. YOU DID. I just blew it up.

I know you didn't put a number on it. That's why I asked you to.

Forum List

Back