Town Cancels 70 yr.Tradition of Christmas Parade Because of Lefty Hate Groups

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. On my recommendation. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
Wake Forest, N.C., cancels Christmas parade because of potential protests over Confederate symbols - CNN
What does the Confederate flag have to do with the baby Jesus?

I guess the better question is what does Jesus care about the confederate flag.[/QUO
Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. On my recommendation. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
Wake Forest, N.C., cancels Christmas parade because of potential protests over Confederate symbols - CNN

I guess the better question is what does Jesus care about the confederate flag.
The whole parade is a mix of groups from the VFW to the AME Church, Shriners, and school bands. Why this group has to be singled out is ridiculous.

And where is your proof Mr. Troll...........which Civil War battles have been wrongfully reenacted........hmmm.

Which one with evidence of that.
You are pretty stupid not to know what revisionism means....or what the lost cause strategy is....

but I will educate yo stupid ass...the lost cause strategy is the strategy of trying to revise the confederacy after their crushing defeat...revise the confederacy after the institution of slavery was so thoroughly defeated that now the confederates have to claim their fight was over something more noble like resisting tyranny or states rights......(to own slaves)

Groups like the Confederate Daughters begin to rewrite history books all across the south in order to inject the lost cause narrative...to the point that they pushed false view points like "all of the slaves were happy" -- "slavery wasn't that bad" -- "yea, Jim Crow did treat blacks as second class, but they wanted it that way"

Now because of that revisionism, we have dumb asses like you still trying to cheerlead the confederacy....
What's wrong with revising something/anything into something better ???? Now I do agree that if anyone attempts or were to suggest that slaves were somehow ok with being slaves or that they were fighting for the south in so that they can remain slaves, then yes that's a crazy thing to do or suggest. Defending any form of slavery is an ignorant crazy thing to do.

Thank you. And that's exactly what the Lost Cause Cult tried to do, from literally rewriting history books to whitewash the Confederacy into some "noble' thing, to throwing up all these statues and monuments, to erecting other monuments to the Ku Klux Klan, to pop culture like "The Clansman", "Birth of a Nation" and "Gone With the Wind". That's been the whole point all along.
Makes one wonder why the relapse though ? Why the regret re-kindled after the south lost so many years ago ?? Is it that those accendants whose family members were sacrificed for (their ancestors in the cause), now see that the other's in which they're family members were sacrificed for, haven't been honoring or remembering the sacrifices made by whites for them, otherwise when attacking the whites by blanketing a race or not making sure that those white descendants for whom sacrificed for their family members are being recognized and treated with respect today, and this by honoring them all in the memorials for which they lay or have been memorialized in ?

Seems like Germany was able to get it right -- and their history is far more recent than the civil war....

They were able to celebrate their heritage without trying to glorify or re-argue Nazism.....

Why is it so hard for folks down south to celebrate their heritage without glorifying the confederacy?? that was as much as a blight on their history and nazism was a blight on german history....

But for most of these revisionist confederates, that blight is more of a source of pride -- they only downplay it because the majority of society rejects it.....which in my opinion, makes them intellectual cowards....
You have never been to the South. So your words are just urban racism against a people. Birth of a Nation 1914; you are going to bring that into a relevant argument in 2019? Again I ask, “How many years were you a slave.” You have yet to answer the question? What I see is an angry black person, pissed off that they were born black in a predominantly white society. Look, you should be thankful you’re in the United States of America and not in some African mud hole with flies on your face in a UNICEF commercial. By the glory of God your ancestors were brought to the New World of freedom (eventually) and Christianity. Shut up and stop bitching and complaining Mr.Black Panther. (Racist hate group).

Last edited:

Christmas is not an anti-American racist holiday. Sorry.

I'm sorry the confederate flag scares you. Different time back then. Things change, pretty soon abortion supporters will be known as the slave owners of today. Science is proving it and with the fiasco you loons are pulling against Trump. Is going to allow us to own the supreme court!
Scared, huh. I think it's foolish.
So is the lgbt flag, the new hate group, but they have the right to fly their flag.
Are they traitors too?
No, in America they have their rights. Actually they had the right to strong arm a company to stop contributing, to a charity. It just puts them the hater list. Just because they want children to suffer, because they can't handle someone to disagree with them. Congratulations, a child will do without. Oh, hold on. I forget you support the killing of them to begin with.
I do not support any killing. You suppose way too much on others, asshole.
You support abortion?

Bullcrap.... TV has done enough to quell your worriation over some Confederate rising from the dead to eat your brain like a good zombie. LOL.

Has it? Frankly, if anything, TV and the movies tend to glorify the Confederacy....

Ever watch "Gone with the Wind"? You'd think the South was a happy place for the slaves... Never saw Scarlet having Mammy whipped for her insolence or Prissy getting raped by Rhett when Scarlet wasn't putting out.. Maybe if they made THAT movie, the one where you realize how awful the South was not only for slaves but most of the poor dumb white trash who ended up as cannon fodder for the rich, you wouldn't have these assholes flying the Confederate Flag like it was something to be proud of.

on the other hand, the reason most sane people don't pine for the Nazis, is because we've had 70 years of the Jews in Hollywood reminding us at EVERY OPPORTUNITY what a bad bunch of people the Nazis were...

I love my kids and I tech at a private school. We are not activist Marxist. But we love our kids.

Bullcrap.... TV has done enough to quell your worriation over some Confederate rising from the dead to eat your brain like a good zombie. LOL.

Has it? Frankly, if anything, TV and the movies tend to glorify the Confederacy....

Ever watch "Gone with the Wind"? You'd think the South was a happy place for the slaves... Never saw Scarlet having Mammy whipped for her insolence or Prissy getting raped by Rhett when Scarlet wasn't putting out.. Maybe if they made THAT movie, the one where you realize how awful the South was not only for slaves but most of the poor dumb white trash who ended up as cannon fodder for the rich, you wouldn't have these assholes flying the Confederate Flag like it was something to be proud of.

on the other hand, the reason most sane people don't pine for the Nazis, is because we've had 70 years of the Jews in Hollywood reminding us at EVERY OPPORTUNITY what a bad bunch of people the Nazis were...

I have no idea where you’re ignorant people’s heads have gone. I teach everyday and I want my kids to succeed in life. You liberals want to give them an excuse for failure. You assholes piss me off. You....the Democratic Party are the destruction of our Republic.

So is the lgbt flag, the new hate group, but they have the right to fly their flag.
Are they traitors too?
No, in America they have their rights. Actually they had the right to strong arm a company to stop contributing, to a charity. It just puts them the hater list. Just because they want children to suffer, because they can't handle someone to disagree with them. Congratulations, a child will do without. Oh, hold on. I forget you support the killing of them to begin with.
I support killing 100% and have done it in combat. The work is a burden. But if we are to live in a free world than measures must be taken. Those measures are often not agreeable to us as human beings. But we must do the right thing in those circumstances.

Good robot. Here's a cookie. :chillpill:

Christmas is not an anti-American racist holiday. Sorry.

Nor did Wake Forest cancel its parade "over threats by leftist hate groups" either. Here's an OP who, with one side of his mouth claims to "have worked with them in the past" and gets asked for "recommendations" --- even though he's on this site 24 hours a day --- who then turns around and lies about their motivations.

You are pretty stupid not to know what revisionism means....or what the lost cause strategy is....

but I will educate yo stupid ass...the lost cause strategy is the strategy of trying to revise the confederacy after their crushing defeat...revise the confederacy after the institution of slavery was so thoroughly defeated that now the confederates have to claim their fight was over something more noble like resisting tyranny or states rights......(to own slaves)

Groups like the Confederate Daughters begin to rewrite history books all across the south in order to inject the lost cause narrative...to the point that they pushed false view points like "all of the slaves were happy" -- "slavery wasn't that bad" -- "yea, Jim Crow did treat blacks as second class, but they wanted it that way"

Now because of that revisionism, we have dumb asses like you still trying to cheerlead the confederacy....
What's wrong with revising something/anything into something better ???? Now I do agree that if anyone attempts or were to suggest that slaves were somehow ok with being slaves or that they were fighting for the south in so that they can remain slaves, then yes that's a crazy thing to do or suggest. Defending any form of slavery is an ignorant crazy thing to do.

Thank you. And that's exactly what the Lost Cause Cult tried to do, from literally rewriting history books to whitewash the Confederacy into some "noble' thing, to throwing up all these statues and monuments, to erecting other monuments to the Ku Klux Klan, to pop culture like "The Clansman", "Birth of a Nation" and "Gone With the Wind". That's been the whole point all along.
Makes one wonder why the relapse though ? Why the regret re-kindled after the south lost so many years ago ?? Is it that those accendants whose family members were sacrificed for (their ancestors in the cause), now see that the other's in which they're family members were sacrificed for, haven't been honoring or remembering the sacrifices made by whites for them, otherwise when attacking the whites by blanketing a race or not making sure that those white descendants for whom sacrificed for their family members are being recognized and treated with respect today, and this by honoring them all in the memorials for which they lay or have been memorialized in ?

Seems like Germany was able to get it right -- and their history is far more recent than the civil war....

They were able to celebrate their heritage without trying to glorify or re-argue Nazism.....

Why is it so hard for folks down south to celebrate their heritage without glorifying the confederacy?? that was as much as a blight on their history and nazism was a blight on german history....

But for most of these revisionist confederates, that blight is more of a source of pride -- they only downplay it because the majority of society rejects it.....which in my opinion, makes them intellectual cowards....
You have never been to the South. So your words are just urban racism against a people. Birth of a Nation 1914; you are going to bring that into a relevant argument in 2019? Again I ask, “How many years were you a slave.” You have yet to answer the question? What I see is an angry black person, pissed off that they were born black in a predominantly white society. Look, you should be thankful you’re in the United States of America and not in some African mud hole with flies on your face in a UNICEF commercial. By the glory of God your ancestors were brought to the New World of freedom (eventually) and Christianity. Shut up and stop bitching and complaining Mr.Black Panther. (Racist hate group).

"Birth of a Nation" was 1915. It birthed the KKK the same year and followed a 1905 fiction, ALL of which were part of the same Cult of the Lost Cause that also threw up monuments and literally rewrote history books, spurring and accompanying race riots, segregation, lynchings and other media propaganda, ALL of which ran rampant through the entire country, not just "the South" where you don't live anyway, and ALL of which is being exposed in the present for what it is. You can hide under your bedsheets making low moaning noises and veiled threats from your WIMP avatar all you like but it changes nothing about any of that.

And where is your proof Mr. Troll...........which Civil War battles have been wrongfully reenacted........hmmm.

That might be the longest single sentence I've ever seen on this site. See if you can hammer it into English because I have no idea what it's saying. TIA.
I know right, but you're smart enough to decifer it, so no worries.

That might be the longest single sentence I've ever seen on this site. See if you can hammer it into English because I have no idea what it's saying. TIA.
Never mind, I read it and even I got lost.... Rotflmbo.

"Birth of a Nation" was 1915. It birthed the KKK the same year and followed a 1905 fiction, ALL of which were part of the same Cult of the Lost Cause that also threw up monuments and literally rewrote history books, spurring and accompanying race riots, segregation, lynchings and other media propaganda, ALL of which ran rampant through the entire country, not just "the South" where you don't live anyway, and ALL of which is being exposed in the present for what it is. You can hide under your bedsheets making low moaning noises and veiled threats from your WIMP avatar all you like but it changes nothing about any of that.
You know what gives power to it all ?? It is what is actually found in the beliefs, actions, and cultures that are lived throughout this nation, and that is what moves people to either seperate from each other as is based upon ones belief system's or not. All one has to do is to have a TV or to be exposed to what goes on in the world for which one lives in, and there ya go choices are made.

Once people see or hear, then they apply their upbringing, their beliefs, and their born with brain's to determine whether to accept what they see and hear or they don't.

I agree that celebrating the Confederacy is wrong yes, but I think that what causes such things, is the belief that what might be going on today in contrast to it all, is causing people to reflect or look back because of the negative things they see today. The only way to keep people from going back is to make sure that what is seen today is a positive effect that was a direct result of the actions of the past. I think the politicians exploiting everything they can, endangers the nation to wanting to reflect on the past, and to analyze whether the actions of the past were wrong or right. Some self evaluation of the various groups might be needed, and if doing things that damage the positive results of the past, then it's time to get right on it before a relapse or re-evaluation of judgements arise.

You know what gives power to it all ?? It is what is actually found in the beliefs, actions, and cultures that are lived throughout this nation, and that is what moves people to either seperate from each other as is based upon ones belief system's or not. All one has to do is to have a TV or to be exposed to what goes on in the world for which one lives in, and there ya go choices are made.

Once people see or hear, then they apply their upbringing, their beliefs, and their born with brain's to determine whether to accept what they see and hear or they don't.

Whelp, that's all pretty innocuous, except for the part that decrees people "have to have a TV". No one has to have a TV, and frankly the more people who refuse it, the better. TV is insidious indoctrination. When I become emperor, all TVs will be rounded up, put on a rocket and sent into the sun, and we'll watch 'em burn up on .... uh, the internet.

Are they traitors too?
You support abortion?
No.

Whelp, that's all pretty innocuous, except for the part that decrees people "have to have a TV". No one has to have a TV, and frankly the more people who refuse it, the better. TV is insidious indoctrination. When I become emperor, all TVs will be rounded up, put on a rocket and sent into the sun, and we'll watch 'em burn up on .... uh, the internet.
I didn't decree that people must have a TV (forced) upon them if that's what the decree means, but rather that all one has to have (by choice) is a TV in order to see it all for themselves, and then they are informed better as to what is going on be it through in and through out the nation in which they are living in.

Are they traitors too?
I support killing 100% and have done it in combat. The work is a burden. But if we are to live in a free world than measures must be taken. Those measures are often not agreeable to us as human beings. But we must do the right thing in those circumstances.
Who's talking to you fuckwad.
Do you have an intelligent question of me or response to my original post?
No.

I didn't decree that people must have a TV (forced) upon them if that's what the decree means, but rather that all one has to have (by choice) is a TV in order to see it all for themselves, and then they are informed better as to what is going on be it through in and through out the nation in which they are living in.

I know, I pushed the point. But seriously, nobody is better informed via TV. Rather we are worse informed. TV is indoctrination and it's incapable of displaying the world as it claims to do. What it's good for is hypnotizing its victims so that they'll go out and buy shit they don't need. What it also does is dumb down those victims through insulting the collective intelligence, selling the propaganda that the goofy-ass shit it dumps is somehow "normal".

One thing that's telling, among many ---- watch any TV sitcom, drama, etc, see people doing any number of things. One thing you NEVER see people doing is watching TV. That would be too honest. It would show hypnotized drones obediently absorbing every sense the box dick-tates. It would expose the insidious box for what it is.

Everyone should kill their TV, yesterday.

I guess the better question is what does Jesus care about the confederate flag.[/QUO

I guess the better question is what does Jesus care about the confederate flag.
The whole parade is a mix of groups from the VFW to the AME Church, Shriners, and school bands. Why this group has to be singled out is ridiculous.
It is a way of undermining and attacking the parade and the tradition of the parade.

Forum List

Back