Towering, dangerous, incompetence ... Sanders rips Pence: His response to an epidemic was to 'pray'

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
On your knees knaves and Trump supporters.

Space Captain, VP, Mike Penis is incompetent and is a lip-service warrior led by, and subservient to a demented orange buffoon, Donald Trump.

The stock market is plunging and US store shelves are emptying of Chinese goods as supplies dry up.

It won't be long before the effect is serious enough in US business to trigger a recession.

There could be a hidden benefit in the coronavirus, it could make Trump a victim as his chaotic presidency is ended by the voters.

Sanders rips Pence: His last response to an epidemic was to 'pray' it away

BY ZACK BUDRYK - 02/27/20 08:58 AM EST

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Wednesday slammed President Trump’s appointment of Vice President Pence as point man on the coronavirus outbreak, noting the HIV outbreak that occurred during Pence’s tenure as governor of Indiana as well as Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar’s refusal to promise that a coronavirus vaccine would be affordable to all.

“Trump's plan for the coronavirus so far:

-Cut winter heating assistance for the poor

-Have VP Pence, who wanted to 'pray away' HIV epidemic, oversee the response

-Let ex-pharma lobbyist Alex Azar refuse to guarantee affordable vaccines to all

Disgusting,” Sanders tweeted Wednesday. ...

Space Captain, VP, Mike Penis is incompetent and is a lip-service warrior led by, and subservient to a demented orange buffoon, Donald Trump.

The stock market is plunging and US store shelves are emptying of Chinese goods as supplies dry up.

It won't be long before the effect is serious enough in US business to trigger a recession.

There could be a hidden benefit in the coronavirus, it could make Trump a victim as his chaotic presidency is ended by the voters.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Wednesday slammed President Trump’s appointment of Vice President Pence as point man on the coronavirus outbreak, noting the HIV outbreak that occurred during Pence’s tenure as governor of Indiana as well as Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar’s refusal to promise that a coronavirus vaccine would be affordable to all.

-Let ex-pharma lobbyist Alex Azar refuse to guarantee affordable vaccines to all

We need to bring in some Cuban doctors, eh comrade?

I can see them looking thought the list of our nation's best epidemiologists to see which ones like Donald Trump most. Not even kidding.

Come November ... the outbreak will be over, Pence will still be VP, and Bernie will be doing the rounds of the talk shows screaming about how he was 'cheated' out of the election.

As good a Xmas present as ever.

Let me ask why China was unable to contain the virus in the first place?

I understand you believe the virus is a blessing and Pence is a moron but you do know we do most of our trade for food with Mexico and not as much with China.

So who cares if you can bot get your neo-yellow switch joycon...

The idiots who can't even run a caucus whine about Trump's response team?
The only think that democrats can do is whine about the people actually doing the work.

• Banned

We need to bring in some Cuban doctors, eh comrade?

Your need is urgent.

It's interesting to see Democrats hoping people will die of disease if it will help them defeat Trump in November.

Have you seen democrat shite holes? They don’t pray. Lol

I understand you believe the virus is a blessing and Pence is a moron but you do know we do most of our trade for food with Mexico and not as much with China.

Let me ask why the US was unable to contain the influenza virus which has killed 30,000+ US citizens and is still killing.

Have you seen democrat shite holes? They don’t pray. Lol

They pray to their idols...

S8_JW2vr_tUs9h8D0_4gGE77IOcaXk_LwLhDAEFDjD0JxynBEHT9o4SNNxr_qSWwoZTGkGn_HM_2H5VMYTW-ZFO_JF9OBmKCW0eTv4CU6hqcOohqXDaq0CkwUxxyzdEopIz8d1mVQEnyoVFEovMhHqXDc1BbMhmgTIGUEXrM2Gztln3TMUw-xSY3hcVYETcEYjx1WCTe4jPf9Z0KCpxXXQ

Let me ask why the US was unable to contain the influenza virus which has killed 30,000+ US citizens and is still killing.

People die yearly from the flu but seeing your government in China can not contain SARS, Swine Flu and now Coronavirus it make me wonder why you believe America should be more like your country?

People die yearly from the flu but seeing your government in China can not contain SARS, Swine Flu and now Coronavirus it make me wonder why you believe America should be more like your country?

I am not Chinese, nor do I live in China. You are deluded by a diet of dogma and propaganda from your dear leader, the orange buffoon.

I am not Chinese, nor do I live in China. You are deluded by a diet of dogma and propaganda from your dear leader, the orange buffoon.

Wait, when did Trump mention SARS or Swine Flu and how your Chinese Government failed to contain that like they failed to contain the outbreak of the Coronavirus?

So again why would want America to be more like your Communist China?

Also I voted for Gary Johnson and did not vote for Trump or your hero Hillary...

Wait, when did Trump mention SARS or Swine Flu and how your Chinese Government failed to contain that like they failed to contain the outbreak of the Coronavirus?

So again why would want America to be more like your Communist China?

Also I voted for Gary Johnson and did not vote for Trump or your hero Hillary...

Trumpery is the most dangerous infectious disease in the US.

Forum List

Back