Towering, dangerous, incompetence ... Sanders rips Pence: His response to an epidemic was to 'pray'

Let me ask why China was unable to contain the virus in the first place?

I understand you believe the virus is a blessing and Pence is a moron but you do know we do most of our trade for food with Mexico and not as much with China.

So who cares if you can bot get your neo-yellow switch joycon...

Let me ask why the US was unable to contain the influenza virus which has killed 30,000+ US citizens and is still killing.

People die yearly from the flu but seeing your government in China can not contain SARS, Swine Flu and now Coronavirus it make me wonder why you believe America should be more like your country?

I am not Chinese, nor do I live in China. You are deluded by a diet of dogma and propaganda from your dear leader, the orange buffoon.

Wait, when did Trump mention SARS or Swine Flu and how your Chinese Government failed to contain that like they failed to contain the outbreak of the Coronavirus?

So again why would want America to be more like your Communist China?

Also I voted for Gary Johnson and did not vote for Trump or your hero Hillary...

Trumpery is the most dangerous infectious disease in the US.

So you have no answer why your Country ( China ) failed to stop the spread of Coronavirus that could end up killing millions if not billions?

But

You will blame Trump for China failure?

On your knees knaves and Trump supporters.

Space Captain, VP, Mike Penis is incompetent and is a lip-service warrior led by, and subservient to a demented orange buffoon, Donald Trump.

The stock market is plunging and US store shelves are emptying of Chinese goods as supplies dry up.

It won't be long before the effect is serious enough in US business to trigger a recession.

There could be a hidden benefit in the coronavirus, it could make Trump a victim as his chaotic presidency is ended by the voters.

Sanders rips Pence: His last response to an epidemic was to 'pray' it away

BY ZACK BUDRYK - 02/27/20 08:58 AM EST

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Wednesday slammed President Trump’s appointment of Vice President Pence as point man on the coronavirus outbreak, noting the HIV outbreak that occurred during Pence’s tenure as governor of Indiana as well as Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar’s refusal to promise that a coronavirus vaccine would be affordable to all.

“Trump's plan for the coronavirus so far:

-Cut winter heating assistance for the poor

-Have VP Pence, who wanted to 'pray away' HIV epidemic, oversee the response

-Let ex-pharma lobbyist Alex Azar refuse to guarantee affordable vaccines to all

Disgusting,” Sanders tweeted Wednesday. ...
Bernie Sanders, the communist atheist, so like his role models in WWII, who genocided Jews. Prayers help people.

Space Captain, VP, Mike Penis is incompetent and is a lip-service warrior led by, and subservient to a demented orange buffoon, Donald Trump.

The stock market is plunging and US store shelves are emptying of Chinese goods as supplies dry up.

It won't be long before the effect is serious enough in US business to trigger a recession.

There could be a hidden benefit in the coronavirus, it could make Trump a victim as his chaotic presidency is ended by the voters.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Wednesday slammed President Trump’s appointment of Vice President Pence as point man on the coronavirus outbreak, noting the HIV outbreak that occurred during Pence’s tenure as governor of Indiana as well as Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar’s refusal to promise that a coronavirus vaccine would be affordable to all.

-Let ex-pharma lobbyist Alex Azar refuse to guarantee affordable vaccines to all

That's less than moronic. Pence is on the winning team of Trump who brings in more people to one of his rallies than 5 Democrat presidential debate squabbles. Fewer and fewer people are going to loser campaign jabberfests, because most American do not care for liars and manipulators like Nancy Pelosi and company.

You're wetting your bed over something that hasn't even happened. See a doctor about your severe case of TDS

Hearing more about that California case where they are not sure how she contracted the disease. I didn't realize she is close to where the Cruise ship people came back where 14 of them were infected and I guess they may not have been as careful as they should have been and the CDC refused to put it's name on a press release because they didn't want to appear to endorse the action.

Also hearing that we've only tested 445 people in the United States while California is at least monitoring 8000 people. My guess and I hope I'm wrong is that the numbers in the U.S. is going to rise very rapidly in the coming days and maybe weeks.

Wash your hands, people.

I love it. This is fantastic. This is what the public really need to understand about Bernie and other left-wingers. They do not just not believe in faith, but they mock and belittle people of faith.

The more you expose how much disgust and disdain you have for all the people of this country with faith, the less and less chance you have of winning an election.

Last edited:
It's already too late to stop it. It's here and the current fatality estimate is well in excess of anything we have dealt with in a very long time. This is Trump's 9/11 test of leadership, he has already failed.

I love it. This is fantastic. This is what the public really need to understand about Bernie and other left-wingers. They do not just not believe in faith, but they mock and belittle people of faith.

The more you expose how much disgust and disdain you have for all the people of this country with faith, the less and less chance you have of winning an election.

Prayer isn't going to save anyone. Careful planning and execution is.

It's already too late to stop it. It's here and the current fatality estimate is well in excess of anything we have dealt with in a very long time. This is Trump's 9/11 test of leadership, he has already failed.

It doesn't look good and he should just let the professionals handle this. That being said, I hope he makes the right decisions and you're right we haven't dealt with anything like this in my life time for such a contagious disease.

"The complaint raised questions about whether the Trump administration had taken adequate precautions in its handling of the virus, and whether Mr. Trump’s minimization of the risks had been mirrored by other top officials when confronted with potentially disturbing developments.

The workers who were sent to the scene were not medical professionals and usually help low-income Americans returning to the United States from foreign countries during crises.

In a narrative prepared for Congress, the whistle-blower painted a grim portrait of staff members who found themselves suddenly thrust into a federal effort to confront the coronavirus in the United States. The whistle-blower said their own health concerns were dismissed by senior administration officials as detrimental to staff “morale.” They were “admonished,” the complainant said, and “accused of not being team players,” and had their “mental health and emotional stability questioned.”
U.S. Health Workers Responding to Coronavirus Lacked Training and Protective Gear, Whistle-Blower Says

Let me ask why China was unable to contain the virus in the first place?

I understand you believe the virus is a blessing and Pence is a moron but you do know we do most of our trade for food with Mexico and not as much with China.

So who cares if you can bot get your neo-yellow switch joycon...

Let me ask why the US was unable to contain the influenza virus which has killed 30,000+ US citizens and is still killing.
Population control. You scared?

"The complaint raised questions about whether the Trump administration had taken adequate precautions in its handling of the virus, and whether Mr. Trump’s minimization of the risks had been mirrored by other top officials when confronted with potentially disturbing developments.

The workers who were sent to the scene were not medical professionals and usually help low-income Americans returning to the United States from foreign countries during crises.

In a narrative prepared for Congress, the whistle-blower painted a grim portrait of staff members who found themselves suddenly thrust into a federal effort to confront the coronavirus in the United States. The whistle-blower said their own health concerns were dismissed by senior administration officials as detrimental to staff “morale.” They were “admonished,” the complainant said, and “accused of not being team players,” and had their “mental health and emotional stability questioned.”
U.S. Health Workers Responding to Coronavirus Lacked Training and Protective Gear, Whistle-Blower Says
More cut and pastes from “Berg”. How about an original thought? Just one time maybe?

Why wouldn't you want God on your side........

OOPS..........forgot you are a leftist Barbarian.........who only prays to false gods and can't even figure out if you are a man or a woman....

NEVERMIND.........

thumb_esus-loves-you-but-everyoneeisethinks-yourean-asshole-quickmeme-com-jesus-loves-51086387.png

More cut and pastes from “Berg”. How about an original thought? Just one time maybe?
Have you tried using make-up? Cuz...........wow.

Coronavirus Testing In the U.S. Is Somehow Looking Worse by the Day

All other cases that have come through the American health system center on patients who had traveled to the epicenter of the virus’s outbreak in China or had close contact with someone who had. Another group of confirmed patients were either repatriated individuals who fled the vicinity of the virus’ origin in China on State Department-chartered planes or were rescued from the disastrous Diamond Princess cruise ship outbreak.

South Korea has tested more than 35,000 people for the 2019 novel coronavirus, and in Italy, officials have carried out thousands of tests, confirming at least 650 cases by Thursday—and 17 deaths. By contrast, tests in the U.S. have encountered serious problems, which CDC officials have called “frustrating.” Roughly 500 people were known to have been tested as of Wednesday, not including those who were on the State Department flights and cruise. Outside of the CDC, only 12 states and localities can conduct their own tests, officials have said.

Have you tried using make-up? Cuz...........wow.

All other cases that have come through the American health system center on patients who had traveled to the epicenter of the virus’s outbreak in China or had close contact with someone who had. Another group of confirmed patients were either repatriated individuals who fled the vicinity of the virus’ origin in China on State Department-chartered planes or were rescued from the disastrous Diamond Princess cruise ship outbreak.

South Korea has tested more than 35,000 people for the 2019 novel coronavirus, and in Italy, officials have carried out thousands of tests, confirming at least 650 cases by Thursday—and 17 deaths. By contrast, tests in the U.S. have encountered serious problems, which CDC officials have called “frustrating.” Roughly 500 people were known to have been tested as of Wednesday, not including those who were on the State Department flights and cruise. Outside of the CDC, only 12 states and localities can conduct their own tests, officials have said.
Love it. More cut and pastes from “Berg”. Troll.

It doesn't look good and he should just let the professionals handle this. That being said, I hope he makes the right decisions and you're right we haven't dealt with anything like this in my life time for such a contagious disease.
Trump has to get a response off the ground from scratch after gutting our communicable disease quick response capability. We are fucked. Glad I live in a fairly remote area.

Another anonymous whistleblower can be dismissed as made up by enemy communist democrats.

Forum List

Back