Tourism Up 17% in Israel

Gosh I wonder if the Palestinians & their supporters realize how much they are responsible for Israel's increase in tourism & booming economy?

Gosh I wonder if the Palestinians & their supporters realize how much they are responsible for Israel's increase in tourism & booming economy?
Seriously, I don't even think the poster gives a flying rip.

Just like how the far left does not care about anything other than what they are told to care about?
Wouldn't know. I'm not a "far left" kind of person. Do you give a shit about the Palestinians? Or even tourism?

Just like how the far left does not care about anything other than what they are told to care about?
Wouldn't know. I'm not a "far left" kind of person. Do you give a shit about the Palestinians? Or even tourism?

Yes you are, you have proven that you are far left and you just proven that you are very far left with your questions.

Thanks for proving how far to the left you are.

Why does it have to go down to the Palestinians?
That is not what the thread is about.
There are many threads on this community to discuss the Palestinians and how much their leaders care about them and any future Palestinian State.

I heard a rumor Gaza had one tourist last year.

I heard a rumor Gaza had one tourist last year.

They thought it was a tourist; It was a suicide bomber

Ben-Gurion Airport:
will be expanded to deal with the dramatic increase.

NATBAG_17-4-35t8eiuth8u5gzjj2uzvgg.jpg

According to data from the Airports Authority, the open skies revolution breaks the record of passenger traffic on international flights at Ben-Gurion Airport and the sharp rise in passenger traffic at Ben-Gurion Airport continues with an increase of 18% .The low-cost airline market at Ben Gurion Airport expanded by 25% Passengers traveling on low-cost flights this year, representing 15% of total international passenger traffic. Since the beginning of the year, international passenger traffic at Ben Gurion Airport has increased by 18%.

Israel records an average growth of 8.5% in passenger traffic in 2012-2016 compared to a 6% increase in global aviation. The number of airlines operating at Ben-Gurion Airport has risen by 30%, active airlines, 140 airlines operate at Ben-Gurion Airport, a phenomenal number of airports of similar size, and a unique world view for a field that operates such a large number of airlines on international flights .

In the airport infrastructure at Ben-Gurion Airport, about NIS 5 billion will be invested in order to enable the aviation growth of airlines wishing to reach Israel.

Source: International Air Services

Tourism.jpg

The Tourism Ministry's target for 2018 has been updated to 4 million tourists

According to a report by the Association of Travel Agencies, the main points discussed at the meeting included the following:

• In the winter of 2019, 62 flights a week are expected to land in Eilat, bringing more than 10,000 tourists a week to the city.
  • The strategic move of the joint marketing of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem under the title Two Cities - One Break - succeeded very well and brought beautiful crops in tourism to both cities.
  • There is a great shortage of manpower, including hotels. The assistant ministers and the director-general handle the issue of approval of foreign workers to the tourism industry, especially hoteliers.
  • Following the continuing trend of an increase in incoming tourism (in July - an increase of 8%), the Ministry of Tourism's target for 2018 was updated to 4 million tourists.
Source: International Air Services

Forum List

Back