Toughest shot in golf

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Most golfers have been there. Your ball goes past the green, down a small hill into some tall grass. The next shot (if not done perfectly) either takes off like a rocket, launching itself 60 ft. past the green on the other side, or comes to rest 4 inches away, still in the tall grass. I used to berate myself for not doing well with this, until I watched one touring pro after another score double or triple bogeys in the same situation. So, be patient with yourself, it's not easy! :(

Most golfers have been there. Your ball goes past the green, down a small hill into some tall grass. The next shot (if not done perfectly) either takes off like a rocket, launching itself 60 ft. past the green on the other side, or comes to rest 4 inches away, still in the tall grass. I used to berate myself for not doing well with this, until I watched one touring pro after another score double or triple bogeys in the same situation. So, be patient with yourself, it's not easy! :(
That is a tough shot but not THE toughest. You play it like a bunker shot, big swing outside in, then pray!

Forum List

Back