Total Abuse of Police Force in Glendale, AZ, Over Turn Signal, Officer Still Walking Free

Tazed a handcuffed man 11 times including once in the testicles.

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news...cam-in-arizona

KNXV reported that Wheatcroft was handcuffed lying face down on the hot asphalt on a 108-degree day. He'd already been tased 10 times, with one officer kneeling on his back as another, Officer Matt Schneider, kicked him in the groin and pulled down his athletic shorts to tase him a final time in his testicles, according to a federal lawsuit and body camera footage obtained by ABC15.

KNXV reported that multiple independent law enforcement experts, who agreed to review the incident, said the officers’ conduct was unlawful, potentially criminal, and one of the cruelest and troubling cases of police misconduct they’ve ever seen.

Should have killed the thug

Yes...the cop should hang, I agree.

People to many times are either all pro or all against any issue. That is the same for law enforcement. If you have inept, incompetent, abusive, sadistic or power hungry police they need to be removed from their jobs. And that does not happen in the numbers really needed. Police also can be burned out or having a bad day as they are humans and that should be taken into consideration. The truth is they have total control. And depending if its a local police department or a county sheriff's department there are varying degrees of professionalism. Or lack of it. Law and the courts can destroy another human being. It has been done and will be done again. Under Obama, BLM actually eliminated cops and I never seen that in my life. There was alos an issue I believe in Texas where law enforcement showed up in a rural area to deal with some people and a bunch of cowboys on horses with rifles showed up. The police backed down. All law has to do is be fair. And not escalate a benign situation they may have started. Mano/mano brings tragedy.

Selling nuclear technology to a rogue regime whose leader is carrying a genocide against Yemen, has journalists who criticize him brutally murdered, and whose citizens are behind the 9/11 attacks. What could possible go wrong?

US will not open door to Saudi Arabia building nuclear weapons, top official says

Saudis Want a U.S. Nuclear Deal. Can They Be Trusted Not to Build a Bomb?

Tazed a handcuffed man 11 times including once in the testicles.

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news...cam-in-arizona

KNXV reported that Wheatcroft was handcuffed lying face down on the hot asphalt on a 108-degree day. He'd already been tased 10 times, with one officer kneeling on his back as another, Officer Matt Schneider, kicked him in the groin and pulled down his athletic shorts to tase him a final time in his testicles, according to a federal lawsuit and body camera footage obtained by ABC15.

KNXV reported that multiple independent law enforcement experts, who agreed to review the incident, said the officers’ conduct was unlawful, potentially criminal, and one of the cruelest and troubling cases of police misconduct they’ve ever seen.

Should have killed the thug

You mean the cop?

I love the narration!

He was tased in his testicles from behind. Did these people never take anatomy? The same applies for the officer placing the taser at the crease of his hip and the guy claiming he was tased on his penis! He must have been hung like Secretariat!

The guy was being an asshole and not following any of the officer's instructions. He did not have any ID.

The OP claims he was held face down on asphalt on a 108 degree day. Did anyone else notice that it was well after sunset?

I honestly think the taser was defective, because he should not have been able to resist as much as he did while being allegedly tazed 11 times. He should have been unconscious by then!

Something is not being told.
Dude was high.

The officers were polite and professional. The driver's failure to use his turn signal resulted in the stop. The passenger who appeared to be an obvious druggie, had no ID and then questioned the officer's request for his name. The passenger was nervously reaching in his bag. When the officer tried to get the passenger out of the car, the passenger tensed up and continued to argue with the officer.

Good tasing.
I just enjoyed watching it.

I love the narration!

He was tased in his testicles from behind. Did these people never take anatomy? The same applies for the officer placing the taser at the crease of his hip and the guy claiming he was tased on his penis! He must have been hung like Secretariat!

The guy was being an asshole and not following any of the officer's instructions. He did not have any ID.

The OP claims he was held face down on asphalt on a 108 degree day. Did anyone else notice that it was well after sunset?

I honestly think the taser was defective, because he should not have been able to resist as much as he did while being allegedly tazed 11 times. He should have been unconscious by then!

Something is not being told.

He did not need ID he wasn't driving, lol John Wayne tough guy. That meme is as gay as a three dollar bill.

Ok so you are blind or you didn't watch the video. Big deal.
He's just a copsucker. To him, cops can do no wrong.

OK, you want to be an asshole? Tell me where I am wrong! You can't do it, can you?

I assume that the English language is beyond your abilities, so I guess you can just apologize and slither off!

Rogue cop? Certainly seems like a possibility.

GLENDALE, AZ — Glendale Police officer Matt Schneider, who’s under federal investigation for repeatedly tasing a handcuffed man, has been disciplined repeatedly by his own department in the past, including at least three suspensions and two reprimands, according to discipline files obtained by ABC15.

Schneider has been separately disciplined for using excessive force, workplace harassment, insubordination, improper destruction of a citizen’s personal property, and unbecoming conduct.

Glendale officer has history of suspensions, discipline

Rogue? Nah. Good cop. Which is why despite all the evidence that he is a thug, they haven’t prosecuted or even fired him. Now of course that it is in the news they’ll throw him to the wolves claiming they are disgusted by his behavior.

Rogue? Nah. Good cop. Which is why despite all the evidence that he is a thug, they haven’t prosecuted or even fired him. Now of course that it is in the news they’ll throw him to the wolves claiming they are disgusted by his behavior.

I classify unnecessarily pulling a guy's shorts down and tasing his balls as being rather demented, not as the characteristic of a good cop. I don't understand those not repulsed by such behavior.

That’s what happens when you don’t follow the officer’s commands. Honestly, I’d have been fine with the officer shooting him with his service weapon instead of the taser.

Would be happy for it to be you next time. Karma sux, especially bad karma.
All the dumbfuck had to do was tell the cop his name and not act like a jackass.

I classify unnecessarily pulling a guy's shorts down and tasing his balls as being rather demented, not as the characteristic of a good cop. I don't understand those not repulsed by such behavior.

I think we need a sarcasm tag. Anyway. The truth is that the police obviously approve of his actions. Oh they wrote down on paper, bad boy, and did nothing to stop the continuing cycle of abuse and brutality. That was what I meant when I wrote that he was a good cop, the department, and other cops, took no issue with him and his behavior.

Now, the difference between those incidents, and this one, is the video, and national attention. After a few weeks or months, or perhaps even years, of investigation of this latest incident, the cop will be at least fired, or possibly charged with some minor crime. That is what I meant by thrown to the wolves.

You see, the cops do this to give the illusion to the masses that the vast majority are good honest cops who would never dream of doing this sort of thing. Why they find it even more distasteful than you do. It shames them to know that this guy was a cop and they hope that by firing or firing/charging him the people know that the rest of the police believe in holding other cops accountable and all that sort of thing.

The truth is they don’t believe it. Obviously they do not believe it, or this guy would have been fired long before he got the Taser out to abuse this fellow. He would have been a Truck Driver, or a salesman, or perhaps a Private Detective before now. Instead, he was still a cop, and would probably retire as a cop if this incident had not gotten public attention. But the rest of the cops, are willing to sacrifice one to the alter of media attention, in an effort to expand the illusion of police accountability.

I hope that clears up the misunderstanding.

Forum List

Back