Total Abuse of Police Force in Glendale, AZ, Over Turn Signal, Officer Still Walking Free

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Tazed a handcuffed man 11 times including once in the testicles.

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news...cam-in-arizona

KNXV reported that Wheatcroft was handcuffed lying face down on the hot asphalt on a 108-degree day. He'd already been tased 10 times, with one officer kneeling on his back as another, Officer Matt Schneider, kicked him in the groin and pulled down his athletic shorts to tase him a final time in his testicles, according to a federal lawsuit and body camera footage obtained by ABC15.

KNXV reported that multiple independent law enforcement experts, who agreed to review the incident, said the officers’ conduct was unlawful, potentially criminal, and one of the cruelest and troubling cases of police misconduct they’ve ever seen.

That’s what happens when you don’t follow the officer’s commands. Honestly, I’d have been fine with the officer shooting him with his service weapon instead of the taser.

KNXV reported that Wheatcroft was handcuffed lying face down on the hot asphalt on a 108-degree day. He'd already been tased 10 times, with one officer kneeling on his back as another, Officer Matt Schneider, kicked him in the groin and pulled down his athletic shorts to tase him a final time in his testicles, according to a federal lawsuit and body camera footage obtained by ABC15.

KNXV reported that multiple independent law enforcement experts, who agreed to review the incident, said the officers’ conduct was unlawful, potentially criminal, and one of the cruelest and troubling cases of police misconduct they’ve ever seen.

Geez. Anyone who gets tazed in the nuts 11 times while handcuffed, truly deserved it.

I've watched enough episodes of LivePD to know that.

That’s what happens when you don’t follow the officer’s commands. Honestly, I’d have been fine with the officer shooting him with his service weapon instead of the taser.

Would be happy for it to be you next time. Karma sux, especially bad karma.

They saw a white dude, and was like, "Dude, I bet we can get away with tasing this guy in the nuts."

You are dangerously insane, definitely a danger to yourself and others please take yourself to the nearest mental health facilities and commit yourself.

Geez. Anyone who gets tazed in the nuts 11 times while handcuffed, truly deserved it.

Because you saw it on TV?

Are you a complete idiot?

This is an American police department, not the friggin' gestapo you want them to be. Follow the other guy to the nearest mental health facilities.

Because you saw it on TV?

Are you a complete idiot?

This is an American police department, not the friggin' gestapo you want them to be. Follow the other guy to the nearest mental health facilities.

The fear in the poor guys eyes is hard to watch. He looks like he is afraid they are going to shoot him. You never know what's going to happen now when you come across cops like that.

I love the narration!

He was tased in his testicles from behind. Did these people never take anatomy? The same applies for the officer placing the taser at the crease of his hip and the guy claiming he was tased on his penis! He must have been hung like Secretariat!

The guy was being an asshole and not following any of the officer's instructions. He did not have any ID.

The OP claims he was held face down on asphalt on a 108 degree day. Did anyone else notice that it was well after sunset?

I honestly think the taser was defective, because he should not have been able to resist as much as he did while being allegedly tazed 11 times. He should have been unconscious by then!

Something is not being told.

I love the narration!

He was tased in his testicles from behind. Did these people never take anatomy? The same applies for the officer placing the taser at the crease of his hip and the guy claiming he was tased on his penis! He must have been hung like Secretariat!

The guy was being an asshole and not following any of the officer's instructions. He did not have any ID.

The OP claims he was held face down on asphalt on a 108 degree day. Did anyone else notice that it was well after sunset?

I honestly think the taser was defective, because he should not have been able to resist as much as he did while being allegedly tazed 11 times. He should have been unconscious by then!

He did not need ID he wasn't driving, lol John Wayne tough guy. That meme is as gay as a three dollar bill.

Ok so you are blind or you didn't watch the video. Big deal.

They saw a white dude, and was like, "Dude, I bet we can get away with tasing this guy in the nuts."

Once you hear them say "stop fighting!" or "stop resisting!" when you are effing handcuffed you know he is a psycho setting you up for the kill. Start yelling at the top of your lungs "I am not resisting!"

I love the narration!

He did not need ID he wasn't driving, lol John Wayne tough guy. That meme is as gay as a three dollar bill.

He did not have an ID. Whether he was driving or not matters not. He would not even give the officer his name. Who does that? Catch a fucking clue, dipshit!

I did watch the video. That is how I know it was after sunset. You obviously did not.

Once you hear them say "stop fighting!" or "stop resisting!" when you are effing handcuffed you know he is a psycho setting you up for the kill. Start yelling at the top of your lungs "I am not resisting!"

That doesn't work if you are kicking at the officer with your feet, because you are resisting!

Would be happy for it to be you next time. Karma sux, especially bad karma.

It never will be, for two reasons:

1. I don’t give police a reason to stop me.

2. Even if I did, I follow dell directions immediately and without hesitation. If I feel something was done improperly, it can be contested in a court of law after the fact.

Far too many people seem to miss these very simple means to avoid getting tazed, shot or otherwise abused by LEOs.

Should have killed the thug

Rogue cop? Certainly seems like a possibility.

GLENDALE, AZ — Glendale Police officer Matt Schneider, who’s under federal investigation for repeatedly tasing a handcuffed man, has been disciplined repeatedly by his own department in the past, including at least three suspensions and two reprimands, according to discipline files obtained by ABC15.

Schneider has been separately disciplined for using excessive force, workplace harassment, insubordination, improper destruction of a citizen’s personal property, and unbecoming conduct.

Glendale officer has history of suspensions, discipline

The officers were polite and professional. The driver's failure to use his turn signal resulted in the stop. The passenger who appeared to be an obvious druggie, had no ID and then questioned the officer's request for his name. The passenger was nervously reaching in his bag. When the officer tried to get the passenger out of the car, the passenger tensed up and continued to argue with the officer.

Good tasing.

I love the narration!

He's just a copsucker. To him, cops can do no wrong.

Forum List

Back