Torturer of disabled white teen releases on probation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Chicago: Torturer Of Disabled White Teen Let Off With Probation, Judge Says 'Do Not Mess This Up'
Brittany-Covington-Cook-County-Sheriffs-Department-640x480.jpg
Brittany Covington, 19, filmed herself and three of her friends torturing a disabled white teenager and broadcast the video live on Facebook.
=============================================================

Torturer Of Disabled White Teen Released On Probation

Follow the links before you speak that way you don't look as dumb.
Well isn't that just so special and considerate of the retard Judge.

Chicago: Torturer Of Disabled White Teen Let Off With Probation, Judge Says 'Do Not Mess This Up'
Brittany Covington, 19, filmed herself and three of her friends torturing a disabled white teenager and broadcast the video live on Facebook.

Yes because a Black kidnapping and torturing a White person is not a Hate Crime, only White people can be racist and commit Hate Crimes :rolleyes-41:

Calling the incident “horrific,” Cook County Circuit Judge William Hooks banned Covington from social media over the four years, prohibited her from contact with two of her co-defendants and ordered her to do 200 hours of community service.

Hooks told Covington he could have imposed a prison sentence but added, “I’m not sure if I did that you’d be coming out any better.”
Hooks said he hoped the strict terms of probation would put Covington on a more productive life path, but he warned she would face prison time if she violated any of the restrictions

Did she have a relatively clean record prior to this? A supportive family at home? Steady employment prior to the arrest? Anything to indicate if she might actually be a good candidate for rehabilitation? We don't know--the article doesn't say.

What she did was despicable. The path her life will turn down if she goes to prison is bleak--a life wasted and no argument. She will probably violate probation within a year and end up there, anyway. However, the judge is being a champion of rehab. Whether this young woman is the sociopath she appears to be remains to be seen. I sure hope she doesn't hurt anyone else again. If she has actually learned her lesson and is getting intensive counseling around what in hell is up with her, I wish her the best in turning things around and taking her life out of the cesspool.

• Banned

New York City: teen beats an old man with a stick for no reason.
1f92c.png

Awww what kind of excuse can we make for this pos loser who beat this man up ....................Oh wait the little old man is white. Oh ok.

• Banned

Calling the incident “horrific,” Cook County Circuit Judge William Hooks banned Covington from social media over the four years, prohibited her from contact with two of her co-defendants and ordered her to do 200 hours of community service.

Hooks told Covington he could have imposed a prison sentence but added, “I’m not sure if I did that you’d be coming out any better.”
Hooks said he hoped the strict terms of probation would put Covington on a more productive life path, but he warned she would face prison time if she violated any of the restrictions

Did she have a relatively clean record prior to this? A supportive family at home? Steady employment prior to the arrest? Anything to indicate if she might actually be a good candidate for rehabilitation? We don't know--the article doesn't say.

What she did was despicable. The path her life will turn down if she goes to prison is bleak--a life wasted and no argument. She will probably violate probation within a year and end up there, anyway. However, the judge is being a champion of rehab. Whether this young woman is the sociopath she appears to be remains to be seen. I sure hope she doesn't hurt anyone else again. If she has actually learned her lesson and is getting intensive counseling around what in hell is up with her, I wish her the best in turning things around and taking her life out of the cesspool.

That makes it all better she won't ever do it to anybody else though. Oh of course not.

"However, the judge is being a champion of rehab."

But if she was White that same Judge would have said it was a Hate Crime and thrown her in prison and if he had not of and released her then Blacks would have started rioting like they did in Ferguson.

She'll be knocked up and on food stamps is a few weeks.

It appears she gets the easiest deal because she will testify against the other three; she spent close to a year locked up. Plea bargains are part of the system. Anyone have a problem with THIS being a HATE crime? I hope not.

It appears she gets the easiest deal because she will testify against the other three; she spent close to a year locked up. Plea bargains are part of the system. Anyone have a problem with THIS being a HATE crime? I hope not.

Why would they need a fucking plea bargain? They have it on video!
This is the biggest problem in our justice system, let perps walk all in the name of a plea bargain because prosecutors are too lazy to take them to court.

This is the biggest problem in our justice system, let perps walk all in the name of a plea bargain because prosecutors are too lazy to take them to court.

So she'll testify truthfully against the others. IF she she does not, she is violated, that is why she came up 1st. Of course, their friends may come after her, but it is her decision.

I recall the case. It was obviously an act of terrorism and should be treated as such.

Just another one of a gazillion travesties I'm oh-so-sure will work wonders for the Democratic party of sewer rats next election. Just like Steinle's killer. How fucking breathtakingly STUPID must liberals be to think they can win an election in a white-majority country with a white-hating platform? Are they too far up their own asses to learn a goddamn thing from their 1000+ seat loss over the last few elections? Why do they think that calling everyone racist, combined with Islam cocksucking, is going appeal to or benefit the average American?

But if she was White that same Judge would have said it was a Hate Crime and thrown her in prison and if he had not of and released her then Blacks would have started rioting like they did in Ferguson.
I don't really see this as a racial issue, Lucy.

Turning loose a demonstrated sociopath who has shown their violent tendencies against a human already is poor form. I think the judge has enough grasp of the concept, though, to believe there's a chance for her.
Prison doesn't do anything to help people change their ways. Either the judge felt the other guys were more "into" the cruelty, or he's trying to give her a chance. Is she an emotionally stunted 19 year old? Those kids certainly exist, especially in the inner city. It's a goddamn war and the kids are affected. Anyway, I can see it from the social worker side and the other side--of not wanting a psycho queen on the street. It's a tricky call and I hope the judge got it right, or that she messes up fast and gets put in jail where WE will be safe from HER.

Turning loose a demonstrated sociopath who has shown their violent tendencies against a human already is poor form. I think the judge has enough grasp of the concept, though, to believe there's a chance for her.
Prison doesn't do anything to help people change their ways. Either the judge felt the other guys were more "into" the cruelty, or he's trying to give her a chance. Is she an emotionally stunted 19 year old? Those kids certainly exist, especially in the inner city. It's a goddamn war and the kids are affected. Anyway, I can see it from the social worker side and the other side--of not wanting a psycho queen on the street. It's a tricky call and I hope the judge got it right, or that she messes up fast and gets put in jail where WE will be safe from HER.

If she testifies, she will be watched, perhaps helped to become the human she could be; the State may not have an air tight case against the other three without her. For all the talk of "videos", they do not appear as motion picture quality. I see many.

She had a hand in something that was placed on line as if she and her ilk couldn't have been anymore proud of what they were doing. Why should she be allowed to walk, especially if none of the others get to?

God bless you and their victim always!!!

Holly

Black privilege

What color is the judge?

Okay, liberal white

judge-hooks-chicago.jpg

I don't really see this as a racial issue, Lucy.

Being a Leftist you wouldn't, the situation is there is a double standard for Blacks and Whites, it goes like this:

Black kidnaps and tortures White person because they are White = No Racist Hate Crime, walk from prison.

White policeman shoots Black criminal = Blacks go on full spectrum rioting screaming Racist Hate Crime.

With Leftists ONLY White people can be racist, Blacks can never be racist.

"It's a tricky call and I hope the judge got it right, or that she messes up fast and gets put in jail where WE will be safe from HER."

The Judge did not get it right he should be disqualified from the bench, the Judge obviously is a Leftist Activist Judge or he wouldn't have released this violent Black Racist back into the community, the Judge is endangering the community.

Yes if she "messes up" probably someone is going to die next time she "messes up"

Forum List

Back