Tortured and murdered in a small town and no News?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
A young mother was brutally beaten, tortured and then strangled in these parts back in November of 2019 and not a shred of News on what happened to her and what has happened to the perp that did these terrible things to her. I spent several hours looking for information yesterday after a friend came by and asked if we had heard anything about the case. The only thing I found was her obit.

..it's only headline news if a black is justifiably killed
murders???!!! hahah--not news at all

A young mother was brutally beaten, tortured and then strangled in these parts back in November of 2019 and not a shred of News on what happened to her and what has happened to the perp that did these terrible things to her. I spent several hours looking for information yesterday after a friend came by and asked if we had heard anything about the case. The only thing I found was her obit.
Try calling the police chief.

I'm not a reporter or I probably would.

Not sure if she was living in Cainvilles, MO, Lamoni, IA or still in Leon, IA. She had went to work for the schools down in Cainvilles, MO. Caitlyn Saxton. I check all those areas but no News other than hospitalized in Des Moines

You don't have to be a reporter. He works for YOU. Did the perp get caught?

I don't know if he got caught or not as there is no info on it online anywhere. Just her obit. If I knew any of the deputies or police around here I might ask but they changed all those and its a weird place here so I pretty much stay to myself. I know when a girl was brutally murdered here a few years back most of that info was all over the place but her family and her ex's wasn't well connected and she wasn't involved in Graceland College (a chithole w/ tons of party down, etc.) which apparently the girl and the perp both were connected there per info friend had.

I don't know if he got caught or not as there is no info on it online anywhere. Just her obit. If I knew any of the deputies or police around here I might ask but they changed all those and its a weird place here so I pretty much stay to myself. I know when a girl was brutally murdered here a few years back most of that info was all over the place but her family and her ex's wasn't well connected and she wasn't involved in Graceland College (a chithole w/ tons of party down, etc.) which apparently the girl and the perp both were connected there per info friend had.
So it was a party gone wrong, you think? Not a psychopath loose in your neighborhood? That would be a good thing (for everyone but the victim, of course).

So it was a party gone wrong, you think? Not a psychopath loose in your neighborhood? That would be a good thing (for everyone but the victim, of course).
It was a bad relationship gone wrong with someone she met while getting her teaching degree there.

It was a bad relationship gone wrong with someone she met while getting her teaching degree there.
Reminds me of "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" Did you ever read that?

We don't live in town and the very big dogs kinda keep most peeps at bay here. Once the geese get a little more mature I'm sure they will do some guard duty outside too...lol Back when we had our peacock he wouldn't let strangers get out of their car here.

Reminds me of "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" Did you ever read that?
Its been a long time ago I think I saw that movie.

Forum List

Back