Torture Works

Yes, it's torture, and the thinking world disagrees with you, kyzr. That has been documented impeccably, discredits your points, so let's move on.

The correct question now is "should it have been permitted?" Here you and crazy boy have a better ground for argument.

I think the question is the times that the waterboarding was done was it justified? The answer is a clear YES.

Yes, it's torture, and the thinking world disagrees with you, kyzr. That has been documented impeccably, discredits your points, so let's move on.

The correct question now is "should it have been permitted?" Here you and crazy boy have a better ground for argument.

"the world" isn't here, are they? They didn't stop those 3 marines from being beheaded did they? What good are they? That has been documented impeccably. So stop the authoritarian bullshit. If waterboarding is "torture" why do we do it to our own troops as part of their training? You did not address the examples of how Saddam tortured, and what permanent harm is done by waterboarding.

"Should it have been permitted"? Ask Alan Dershowitz, the very liberal Law Professor. He argued for it. He was right. I'd waterboard the terrorist planners like the 3 guys who were actually waterboarded every day until they died. They deserved it.

Better yet, the question is would the CIA be negligent in not waterboarding the 3 terrorists, thereby, not gaining the information to stop two major terrorist attacks and saving thousands of American lives?

The DOJ document has not been independently verified, so your arguments are your arguments, nothing more.

The DOJ document has not been independently verified, so your arguments are your arguments, nothing more.

:lol: It doesn't have to be independently verified, it's the source.

Still waiting for your contribution?

The source has not been verified. You righties don't get that corroboration is required for competent critical thinking, commentary, and conclusion. That is why none of you can argue here conclusively, so end up with the name calling. That may well make you feel better, better it does not make you right.

Still waiting for your evidence proving that's it's all made up?

I don't have to demonstrate that it is made up.

You, since you have made the assertion, have to give independent verification that it is indeed an honest and critically correct document.

Until you do, you fail.

As the SLATE website clearly states.....

SLATE ... Gossip, speculation, and scuttlebutt about politics.

aka,,,,bullshit, opinion and lies

Still waiting for your evidence?

Mike, there's not going to be any evidence coming from that idiot.

Perhaps this will help... I put that member on ignore a LOOooong time ago... Since then, I haven't once missed what stands as her contributions; which I found to be precisely the same counter-productive nonsense that you're experiencing.

She's an imbecile... of the actual variety.

PI, he made the assertion. He has to offer evidence supporting the memo, before I can rebut. He has not done that, thus he fails. As you do in support of him.

This type of thinking by you guys got you waxed in 2006 and 2008 and will this fall.

You offer nothing constructive, absolutely nothing. America knows that.

I provided an Obama declassified department of justice memo, and your evidence is?

You did not verify it, cmike. The burden is still on you, son. Get to it, or continue to fail.

The burden is on you, cmike. You have not done that. You fail until you do. Now slouch off if you can't fulfill your basic responsibility.

I provided source material, I am still waiting you to provide any material?

You provided source material without corroboration. You must provide that, otherwise that is merely assertion. cmike, you have an obligation that you are not fulfilling. We will not go forward until you do. And if you refuse, then you fail.

Obviously, this was highly classified material, there is no independent verification to the evidence.

However, I await for you to provide any evidence that contradicts it?

Forum List

Back