All Your Patient Are Belong to Us

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Dr. Mary O’Connor has been a practicing physician in Canada for 47 years. Because she failed to adhere to the Corona narrative, she has been targeted by the Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons and has had her medical license yanked.

When the College found out she was writing exemptions from the COVID “vaccine”, it demanded that she turn over her records and charts for the affected patients. She refused. She maintains that not only would it be ethically wrong to do so, it would also violate the law. The authorities, of course, have no interest in her scruples, and have hauled her into court to force her to comply (see the RAIR Foundation article for more details).

Many thanks to Vlad Tepes and RAIR Foundation for conducting this interview with Dr. O’Connor:

Dr. Mary O’Connor has been a practicing physician in Canada for 47 years. Because she failed to adhere to the Corona narrative, she has been targeted by the Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons and has had her medical license yanked.

When the College found out she was writing exemptions from the COVID “vaccine”, it demanded that she turn over her records and charts for the affected patients. She refused. She maintains that not only would it be ethically wrong to do so, it would also violate the law. The authorities, of course, have no interest in her scruples, and have hauled her into court to force her to comply (see the RAIR Foundation article for more details).

Many thanks to Vlad Tepes and RAIR Foundation for conducting this interview with Dr. O’Connor:

I wonder how many people will actually know the origins of the title of this thread. Im guessing not many. :laugh:

See, this is why Trudy and his traveling ban of police state cultists first made sure pot was legal.

Who cares dude?

I wonder how many people will actually know the origins of the title of this thread. Im guessing not many. :laugh:

R.76b75e6605345d204c6ac5d69d449bc6

I'm well familiar with the phrase but will admit to not knowing where it came from. Had to look it up--dates back to 1991 and the early days of the internet. I was there for both--dial up was a trial! The dial up "song"....

Medical industrial complex = Nazis

Forum List

Back