Toronto police constable dismissed for misconduct after tweeting about sexual harassment

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
TPS, Peel Region Police, Durham Region Police, OPP, RCMP...you attached yourselves to these abusive and unaccountable institutions at your own peril. She was fired for beng a Whistleblower. The unaccountable Creepy Ones (different than uniformed cops) forced me into a lengthy relationship of abuse because I was not financially independent, they stole my careers and dignity. When it is THEM however, we are reminded why Europe and Asia have long turned their backs on us...what about America? Do you support our bankrupt Police State?

Toronto police constable dismissed for misconduct after tweeting about sexual harassment. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-police-constable-dismissed-1.6830093.​

A Toronto Police Service constable will be fired or must resign in seven days after being found guilty of eight counts of misconduct, according to a police tribunal decision Tuesday.

The ruling by Robin D. McElary-Downer, a retired deputy chief with the South Simcoe Police Service, in the Toronto Police Service disciplinary hearing was related to Const. Firouzeh Zarabi-Majd's tweets alleging racism and sexual harassment inside the service, her refusal to leave the property of another officer and her refusal to take part in an internal investigation.

Last edited:
The obsessive Sniveller is here again .
You need help badly .
This load of trivial bilge is your greatest claim yet to obsessive lunacy .

Me , Me , Me, paranoia:-
"--- forced me into a lengthy relationship of abuse because I was not financially independent, they stole my careers and dignity. ----"

Forum List

Back