Top Communist Admits: Communist Party ‘Utilizes’ the Democratic Party – a Lesson for

I see Redfish's hair-on-fire blog reading is moving right along. He's up to 1948.

So you support communism as a major democrat platform plank?

I support knowing one's history and how the McCarthyites liked to toss around monster stories to scare the gullible. Like 1948. Because those who remain ignorant of their own history are doomed to repeat it.

Moreover, I went back and read the OP (for the first time). It's not asserting the Democratic Party sees the CP as a useful avenue. It's asserting the opposite. So much for (more) dishonest charcterizations, let alone the complete dearth of analysis in favor of innuendo and out the other.

When Oleg Klugian, cold war head of KGB in Washington, needed new spies he said he looked among the liberals.

I see Redfish's hair-on-fire blog reading is moving right along. He's up to 1948.

I support knowing one's history and how the McCarthyites liked to toss around monster stories to scare the gullible. Like 1948. Because those who remain ignorant of their own history are doomed to repeat it.

Moreover, I went back and read the OP (for the first time). It's not asserting the Democratic Party sees the CP as a useful avenue. It's asserting the opposite. So much for (more) dishonest charcterizations, let alone the complete dearth of analysis in favor of innuendo and out the other.

\
yes, you finally got it. the communist party finds the democrat party closer to its beliefs. THATS THE POINT OF THE OP. COMMUNISTS LIKE DEMOCRATS.

Want to take that challenge?

As soon as you complete the previous challenge in the other thread that you ran away from. You posted the Supremacy Clause, and I posted the Constitutional Convention Clause.

Do you admit defeat, that the Several States are the ultimate power in our government, or can you show me a clause that allows the federal government to overrule a Convention of the Several States?

The People are the ultimate power.

They should be, but don't tell obama, Clinton, Pelosi, or Reid. They think that the government is the ultimate power.

\
yes, you finally got it. the communist party finds the democrat party closer to its beliefs. THATS THE POINT OF THE OP. COMMUNISTS LIKE DEMOCRATS.

Then why did you try to state it as the opposite?
Make shit up much?

Nazi Killer, Glenn Miller, Endorses Obama/Farrakhan

Nazi Killer Glenn Miller Endorses Obama Farrakhan

Didn't most of the Trotskyites join up with the Republicans?

Well, none of that is important. The real problem is people trying to figure out what to wear to the parties and conventions with all these contradictory endorsements! It's a fashion nightmare!

\

Make shit up much?

nope, democrats and communists have a lot in common. Thats all I said and thats the point of the OP

\

Make shit up much?

nope, democrats and communists have a lot in common. Thats all I said and thats the point of the OP

Well, no it isn't, but since you misrepresented the topic it follows that you'd misrepresent your own posts.

\

Make shit up much?

Well, no it isn't, but since you misrepresented the topic it follows that you'd misrepresent your own posts.

Geez, come on, stick. The fact that the communist party feels comfortable with the democrats is all this is about. Why don't you have the honesty to admit that simple fact?

\

Make shit up much?

Geez, come on, stick. The fact that the communist party feels comfortable with the democrats is all this is about. Why don't you have the honesty to admit that simple fact?

Uh -- "admit"?? I just corrected you on it.

Looks to me like the CP is in the same boat as the rest of us -- limited to two parties that are barely distinguishable from each other, neither one serves their interests so they pick the lesser loser of the two. Isn't that what we all do?

I mean "we all" except for you partisan hacknitoids who see the whole thing more as a football score??

\

Make shit up much?

Looks to me like the CP is in the same boat as the rest of us -- limited to two parties that are barely distinguishable from each other, neither one serves their interests so they pick the lesser loser of the two. Isn't that what we all do?

I mean "we all" except for you partisan hacknitoids who see the whole thing more as a football score??

grow up and lose the silly juvenile insults. Yes, we are usually faced with the lessor of two evils in most elections. None of us like that. HRC and Jeb would be another of those choices.

The RNC and DNC need to wake up are realize that they are forcing the voters into creating 3rd and 4th parties since neither of the major parties reflect our beliefs.

The country is so divided right now that the best solution might actually be some form of secession or division. Let the left take the west coast and the northeast, and the right take the south and middle of the country. Then we could actually see whether liberalism or conservatism works best.

Why doesn't this thread surprise me started by someone who lives in what Jimmy Breslin calls a low IQ state, the home of david duke

I don't live in New Jersey. Duke is a racist asshole. We have no use for him or his kind here.

I'll bet you agree with more of the KKK platform than you do with the Democratic Party platform.

Let us know when the KKK gets in bed with the GOP and funds rallies, marches, organizes unions and actively recruits for them. Or when the Grand Wizard makes statements like this:

Communist Party USA Chairman Vows Cooperation With Democratic Party - Yahoo News
The chairman of the National Committee of the Communist Party USA has penned a 2,023-word manifesto making the critical point that American Communists are eager to work with the Democratic Party to advance the modern communist agenda and achieve communist goals.

Communist Party chairman John Bachtell published his essay last week at People’s World, a “daily news website of, for and by the 99% and the direct descendant of the Daily Worker.”

“[L]abor and other key social forces are not about to leave the Democratic Party anytime soon,” Bachtell promised. “They still see Democrats as the most realistic electoral vehicle” to fight against perceived class enemies.

Bachtell, 58, is playing the long political game and he has a strategy, he said.

“First, we are part of building the broadest anti-ultra right alliance possible, uniting the widest array of class (including a section of monopoly), social and democratic forces. This necessarily means working with the Democratic Party,” the communist leader explained.

“Second, our objective is not to build the Democratic Party. At this stage we are about building the broad people’s movement led by labor that utilizes the vehicle of the Democratic Party to advance its agenda,” Bachtell further expounded. “We are about building the movements around the issues roiling wide sections of people that can help shape election contours and debates.”

“[W]e are for building movements in the electoral arena and see engagement in the electoral arena and democratic governance as a vital means to further build movements,” Bachtell also said.

To that end, he claimed, “thousands of trade unionists have been elected” at municipal and local levels of American government. Bachtell did not note a party affiliation of these elected leaders.

The rest of Bachtell’s declaration is mostly a somewhat modernized version of the same, garden-variety communist drivel communists have been spouting since roughly 1840.

Communists and other leftists have experienced “disillusionment with the Democratic Party” because of its “deep connections to Wall Street.” He is still mad at President Bill Clinton for NAFTA and welfare reform.

He’s mad at everyone about an increased number of private schools.

Republicans are an embodiment of caricatured evil for Bachtell.

“While the Republican Party is led by the most reactionary sections of Wall Street capital including the energy extractive sector and military industrial complex, it also consists of extreme right-wing elements including the Tea Party, white supremacists, social conservatives, right-wing evangelicals, climate deniers, anti-reproductive rights groups, etc.,” the communist leader writes.

Bachtell possesses a bachelor’s degree from Antioch College, an obscure, private hothouse of leftism that went defunct in 2008 and was resurrected in 2011 as an unaccredited, private work college.

Why doesn't this thread surprise me started by someone who lives in what Jimmy Breslin calls a low IQ state, the home of david duke

I don't live in New Jersey. Duke is a racist asshole. We have no use for him or his kind here.

I'll bet you agree with more of the KKK platform than you do with the Democratic Party platform.

Let us know when the KKK gets in bed with the GOP and funds rallies, marches, organizes unions and actively recruits for them. Or when the Grand Wizard makes statements like this:

Communist Party USA Chairman Vows Cooperation With Democratic Party - Yahoo News
The chairman of the National Committee of the Communist Party USA has penned a 2,023-word manifesto making the critical point that American Communists are eager to work with the Democratic Party to advance the modern communist agenda and achieve communist goals.

Communist Party chairman John Bachtell published his essay last week at People’s World, a “daily news website of, for and by the 99% and the direct descendant of the Daily Worker.”

“[L]abor and other key social forces are not about to leave the Democratic Party anytime soon,” Bachtell promised. “They still see Democrats as the most realistic electoral vehicle” to fight against perceived class enemies.

Bachtell, 58, is playing the long political game and he has a strategy, he said.

“First, we are part of building the broadest anti-ultra right alliance possible, uniting the widest array of class (including a section of monopoly), social and democratic forces. This necessarily means working with the Democratic Party,” the communist leader explained.

“Second, our objective is not to build the Democratic Party. At this stage we are about building the broad people’s movement led by labor that utilizes the vehicle of the Democratic Party to advance its agenda,” Bachtell further expounded. “We are about building the movements around the issues roiling wide sections of people that can help shape election contours and debates.”

“[W]e are for building movements in the electoral arena and see engagement in the electoral arena and democratic governance as a vital means to further build movements,” Bachtell also said.

To that end, he claimed, “thousands of trade unionists have been elected” at municipal and local levels of American government. Bachtell did not note a party affiliation of these elected leaders.

The rest of Bachtell’s declaration is mostly a somewhat modernized version of the same, garden-variety communist drivel communists have been spouting since roughly 1840.

Communists and other leftists have experienced “disillusionment with the Democratic Party” because of its “deep connections to Wall Street.” He is still mad at President Bill Clinton for NAFTA and welfare reform.

“While the Republican Party is led by the most reactionary sections of Wall Street capital including the energy extractive sector and military industrial complex, it also consists of extreme right-wing elements including the Tea Party, white supremacists, social conservatives, right-wing evangelicals, climate deniers, anti-reproductive rights groups, etc.,” the communist leader writes.

Bachtell possesses a bachelor’s degree from Antioch College, an obscure, private hothouse of leftism that went defunct in 2008 and was resurrected in 2011 as an unaccredited, private work college.

I say again, want to take the challenge?

Make shit up much?

grow up and lose the silly juvenile insults. Yes, we are usually faced with the lessor of two evils in most elections. None of us like that. HRC and Jeb would be another of those choices.

The RNC and DNC need to wake up are realize that they are forcing the voters into creating 3rd and 4th parties since neither of the major parties reflect our beliefs.

The country is so divided right now that the best solution might actually be some form of secession or division. Let the left take the west coast and the northeast, and the right take the south and middle of the country. Then we could actually see whether liberalism or conservatism works best.

uh... "Grow up" ??
Really dood? You're trying to float a 1948 scary monster fallacy and you posted "grow up"????

:rofl:

YOW!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!! It's the
"Infidels"
"Witches"
"Yellow Peril Hordes"
"Jews"
"Papists
"Indians"
"Muslims"
"Negroes"

"Communists"!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHIIIIEEEE!!
hair-fire.gif

"Grow up". Poster please. Take your own advice. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

What challenge to post facts vs far left propaganda?

That has already been done, but your far left programming will not allow you to see it..

uh... "Grow up" ?? Really dood? You're trying to float a scary monster fallacy and you posted "grow up" ????

:rofl:

Says the irony impaired far left drone..

What challenge? I don't agree with the KKK or Democrats. What's wrong with you?

What challenge to post facts vs far left propaganda?

That has already been done, but your far left programming will not allow you to see it..

The KKK wholeheartedly supports the 2nd Amendment. Do you?

Forum List

Back