Top Communist Admits: Communist Party ‘Utilizes’ the Democratic Party – a Lesson for

Why doesn't this thread surprise me started by someone who lives in what Jimmy Breslin calls a low IQ state, the home of david duke

I don't live in New Jersey. Duke is a racist asshole. We have no use for him or his kind here.

I'll bet you agree with more of the KKK platform than you do with the Democratic Party platform.

Want to take that challenge?
Let us know when the KKK gets in bed with the GOP and funds rallies, marches, organizes unions and actively recruits for them. Or when the Grand Wizard makes statements like this:

Communist Party USA Chairman Vows Cooperation With Democratic Party - Yahoo News
The chairman of the National Committee of the Communist Party USA has penned a 2,023-word manifesto making the critical point that American Communists are eager to work with the Democratic Party to advance the modern communist agenda and achieve communist goals.

Communist Party chairman John Bachtell published his essay last week at People’s World, a “daily news website of, for and by the 99% and the direct descendant of the Daily Worker.”

“[L]abor and other key social forces are not about to leave the Democratic Party anytime soon,” Bachtell promised. “They still see Democrats as the most realistic electoral vehicle” to fight against perceived class enemies.

Bachtell, 58, is playing the long political game and he has a strategy, he said.

“First, we are part of building the broadest anti-ultra right alliance possible, uniting the widest array of class (including a section of monopoly), social and democratic forces. This necessarily means working with the Democratic Party,” the communist leader explained.

“Second, our objective is not to build the Democratic Party. At this stage we are about building the broad people’s movement led by labor that utilizes the vehicle of the Democratic Party to advance its agenda,” Bachtell further expounded. “We are about building the movements around the issues roiling wide sections of people that can help shape election contours and debates.”

“[W]e are for building movements in the electoral arena and see engagement in the electoral arena and democratic governance as a vital means to further build movements,” Bachtell also said.

To that end, he claimed, “thousands of trade unionists have been elected” at municipal and local levels of American government. Bachtell did not note a party affiliation of these elected leaders.

The rest of Bachtell’s declaration is mostly a somewhat modernized version of the same, garden-variety communist drivel communists have been spouting since roughly 1840.

Communists and other leftists have experienced “disillusionment with the Democratic Party” because of its “deep connections to Wall Street.” He is still mad at President Bill Clinton for NAFTA and welfare reform.

He’s mad at everyone about an increased number of private schools.

Republicans are an embodiment of caricatured evil for Bachtell.

“While the Republican Party is led by the most reactionary sections of Wall Street capital including the energy extractive sector and military industrial complex, it also consists of extreme right-wing elements including the Tea Party, white supremacists, social conservatives, right-wing evangelicals, climate deniers, anti-reproductive rights groups, etc.,” the communist leader writes.

Bachtell possesses a bachelor’s degree from Antioch College, an obscure, private hothouse of leftism that went defunct in 2008 and was resurrected in 2011 as an unaccredited, private work college.

I say again, want to take the challenge?
What challenge? I don't agree with the KKK or Democrats. What's wrong with you?

The KKK wholeheartedly supports the 2nd Amendment. Do you?

I don't live in New Jersey. Duke is a racist asshole. We have no use for him or his kind here.

I'll bet you agree with more of the KKK platform than you do with the Democratic Party platform.

Let us know when the KKK gets in bed with the GOP and funds rallies, marches, organizes unions and actively recruits for them. Or when the Grand Wizard makes statements like this:

Communist Party USA Chairman Vows Cooperation With Democratic Party - Yahoo News
The chairman of the National Committee of the Communist Party USA has penned a 2,023-word manifesto making the critical point that American Communists are eager to work with the Democratic Party to advance the modern communist agenda and achieve communist goals.

Communist Party chairman John Bachtell published his essay last week at People’s World, a “daily news website of, for and by the 99% and the direct descendant of the Daily Worker.”

“[L]abor and other key social forces are not about to leave the Democratic Party anytime soon,” Bachtell promised. “They still see Democrats as the most realistic electoral vehicle” to fight against perceived class enemies.

Bachtell, 58, is playing the long political game and he has a strategy, he said.

“First, we are part of building the broadest anti-ultra right alliance possible, uniting the widest array of class (including a section of monopoly), social and democratic forces. This necessarily means working with the Democratic Party,” the communist leader explained.

“Second, our objective is not to build the Democratic Party. At this stage we are about building the broad people’s movement led by labor that utilizes the vehicle of the Democratic Party to advance its agenda,” Bachtell further expounded. “We are about building the movements around the issues roiling wide sections of people that can help shape election contours and debates.”

“[W]e are for building movements in the electoral arena and see engagement in the electoral arena and democratic governance as a vital means to further build movements,” Bachtell also said.

To that end, he claimed, “thousands of trade unionists have been elected” at municipal and local levels of American government. Bachtell did not note a party affiliation of these elected leaders.

The rest of Bachtell’s declaration is mostly a somewhat modernized version of the same, garden-variety communist drivel communists have been spouting since roughly 1840.

Communists and other leftists have experienced “disillusionment with the Democratic Party” because of its “deep connections to Wall Street.” He is still mad at President Bill Clinton for NAFTA and welfare reform.

“While the Republican Party is led by the most reactionary sections of Wall Street capital including the energy extractive sector and military industrial complex, it also consists of extreme right-wing elements including the Tea Party, white supremacists, social conservatives, right-wing evangelicals, climate deniers, anti-reproductive rights groups, etc.,” the communist leader writes.

Bachtell possesses a bachelor’s degree from Antioch College, an obscure, private hothouse of leftism that went defunct in 2008 and was resurrected in 2011 as an unaccredited, private work college.

Nothing better than twisting logic with guilt by association...

So do many true liberals, do you?

So you must be KKK if you agree with them on one issue.

Case closed.

Case closed.

Proving once again the far left are not liberals..

Case closed.

Proving once again the far left are not liberals..

Name some prominent American liberals who are not the 'far left'.

Name 5. Name those we can recognize. Just for context.

I am beginning to think all these rwer's are my ex wives...

NYcarbineer is a far left drone, so how far to the left are you?
Of all the politico tests I've taken, I am considered to be a libertarian....

Kosh calls everyone to the left of Rush Limbaugh 'far left'. It's an obsessive/compulsive thing, like someone who washes their hands 50 times a day.

Wrong! Just because you can not admit to be the far left drone that you are is no ones problem but your own..

nope, democrats and communists have a lot in common. Thats all I said and thats the point of the OP

Well, no it isn't, but since you misrepresented the topic it follows that you'd misrepresent your own posts.

Geez, come on, stick. The fact that the communist party feels comfortable with the democrats is all this is about. Why don't you have the honesty to admit that simple fact?

Uh -- "admit"?? I just corrected you on it.

Looks to me like the CP is in the same boat as the rest of us -- limited to two parties that are barely distinguishable from each other, neither one serves their interests so they pick the lesser loser of the two. Isn't that what we all do?

I mean "we all" except for you partisan hacknitoids who see the whole thing more as a football score??

grow up and lose the silly juvenile insults. Yes, we are usually faced with the lessor of two evils in most elections. None of us like that. HRC and Jeb would be another of those choices.

The RNC and DNC need to wake up are realize that they are forcing the voters into creating 3rd and 4th parties since neither of the major parties reflect our beliefs.

The country is so divided right now that the best solution might actually be some form of secession or division. Let the left take the west coast and the northeast, and the right take the south and middle of the country. Then we could actually see whether liberalism or conservatism works best.

uh... "Grow up" ??
Really dood? You're trying to float a 1948 scary monster fallacy and you posted "grow up"????

:rofl:

YOW!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!! It's the
"Infidels"!!
"Witches"!!
"Yellow Peril Hordes"!!
"Jews"!!
"Papists!!
"Indians"!!
"Muslims"!!
"Negroes"!!

"Communists"!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHIIIIEEEE!!
hair-fire.gif

"Grow up". Poster please. Take your own advice. :eusa_hand:

Oh, I get it now. You agree with obozo that greatest challenge facing this country is climate change--------------------talk about chicken little.

Kosh calls everyone to the left of Rush Limbaugh 'far left'. It's an obsessive/compulsive thing, like someone who washes their hands 50 times a day.

Wrong! Just because you can not admit to be the far left drone that you are is no ones problem but your own..

Name some liberals who are NOT what you call the 'far left'.

Yet you side with the far left!

Name the liberals who are not the far left.

More proof that the far left has hijacked the "liberal" term.

And the far left shows they think anyone that is "liberal" is far left..

Jeb Bush.

There are liberals, conservatives and progressives in both parties, duh....and homersexuals...

There are liberals, conservatives and progressives in both parties, duh....and homersexuals...

Yet you think NYcarbineer is a right-winger.

Forum List

Back