Top Communist Admits: Communist Party ‘Utilizes’ the Democratic Party – a Lesson for

I am beginning to think all these rwer's are my ex wives...

NYcarbineer is a far left drone, so how far to the left are you?
Of all the politico tests I've taken, I am considered to be a libertarian....

Yet you side with the far left!

Name the liberals who are not the far left.

More proof that the far left has hijacked the "liberal" term.

Horseshit. "Liberal" was hijacked back in the "Red Scare" era as a false association -- the same association turd that Redfish and his ilk are still trying to float here 65 years later. In spite of the fact that Liberalism is what invented this country.

And we'll take it back now, thank you very little. That shit should have died in the gutter with McCarthy. Or as another poster put it, " grow up".

Kosh calls everyone to the left of Rush Limbaugh 'far left'. It's an obsessive/compulsive thing, like someone who washes their hands 50 times a day.

Wrong! Just because you can not admit to be the far left drone that you are is no ones problem but your own..

Name some liberals who are NOT what you call the 'far left'.

Jeb Bush.

Jeb Bush is a right of center Republican, numbskull.

s020_070.gif

That's Jeb Bush's political profile from on-the-issues. Go argue with them.

Jeb Bush on the Issues

I am beginning to think all these rwer's are my ex wives...

You can't name a single liberal who isn't 'far left'?

There are NO moderate left of center Democrats anywhere? Who is in the moderate left of center group then?

Horseshit. "Liberal" was hijacked back in the "Red Scare" era as a false association -- the same association turd that Redfish and his ilk are still trying to float here 65 years later. In spite of the fact that Liberalism is what invented this country.

And we'll take it back now, thank you very little. That shit should have died in the gutter with McCarthy. Or as another poster put it, " grow up".

We can only deal with liberalism as it exists in this country today. We can only deal with the liberal philosophy as expressed today by people calling themselves liberals. What it may have been in the past in interesting but of little value today.

This country was founded on what is today called conservatism. Today's liberals are yesterdays communists and marxists.

maybe a world history course at your local jr college is in order for you.

No the far left hijacked that when they hijacked the DNC openly in the late 70's..

Yet you still vote far left because the letter means more than extremist running your programming..

Kosh calls everyone to the left of Rush Limbaugh 'far left'. It's an obsessive/compulsive thing, like someone who washes their hands 50 times a day.

Wrong! Just because you can not admit to be the far left drone that you are is no ones problem but your own..

Jeb Bush.

s020_070.gif

Jeb Bush on the Issues

I don't know where you got that, but its not accurate. a center right politician is not in favor of blanket amnesty.

You can't name a single liberal who isn't 'far left'?

There are NO moderate left of center Democrats anywhere? Who is in the moderate left of center group then?

See the far left shows how dangerous their religion is as they have hijacked the (D) party. So to them anyone that is not far left is the enemy. Just ask the Blue Dogs..

Jeb Bush.

s020_070.gif

Jeb Bush on the Issues

Going to a far left propaganda blog site for your "facts" proves that you are far left hack.

The only problem with your theory is that it wasn't a false association. Many of those who advertised themselves as "liberals" turned out to be communists.

The liberalism of the Founding Fathers bares no resemblance to modern liberalism. The former believed in private property and economic freedom. The later are hardcore Stalinists.

We can only deal with liberalism as it exists in this country today. We can only deal with the liberal philosophy as expressed today by people calling themselves liberals. What it may have been in the past in interesting but of little value today.

This country was founded on what is today called conservatism. Today's liberals are yesterdays communists and marxists.

maybe a world history course at your local jr college is in order for you.

Ummmmmm...... I'm not the guy with his head stuck in 1948 dood.

Jeb Bush.

s020_070.gif

Jeb Bush on the Issues

Going to a far left propaganda blog site for your "facts" proves that you are far left hack.

That post ^^ proves you're a poison-the-well fallacionist. Which means you have no point.

"LA LA LA I don't like the source so I'm not reading... :lalala: "

Pissant.

The only problem with your theory is that it wasn't a false association. Many of those who advertised themselves as "liberals" turned out to be communists.

The liberalism of the Founding Fathers bares no resemblance to modern liberalism. The former believed in private property and economic freedom. The later are hardcore Stalinists.

The founders had not witnessed the horrific excesses and abuses that capitalism inflicted on societies in the Industrial Age.

Then again they owned slaves too.

The founders had not witnessed the horrific excesses and abuses that capitalism inflicted on societies in the Industrial Age.

Indeed, because it hadn't happened yet. We were after all an agrarian society then.
Growing pains.

Jeb Bush.

s020_070.gif

Jeb Bush on the Issues

I don't know where you got that, but its not accurate. a center right politician is not in favor of blanket amnesty.

One issue does not determine whether one is liberal or conservative. The above type ratings are based on sum total, on-balance calculations.

You would not call Hillary Clinton, on balance, a conservative because she supported the Iraq war. You would not call Ron Paul, on balance, a liberal because he opposed it.

Jeb Bush.

s020_070.gif

Jeb Bush on the Issues

One issue does not determine whether one is liberal or conservative. The above type ratings are based on sum total, on-balance calculations.

You would not call Hillary Clinton, on balance, a conservative because she supported the Iraq war. You would not call Ron Paul, on balance, a liberal because he opposed it.

And yet you support Obama even though he started many illegal wars and has done away with due process.

Thus proving you are a far left drone..

Indeed, because it hadn't happened yet. We were after all an agrarian society then.
Growing pains.

I can tell you all exactly what happened with liberalism, i.e., the split.

This is a fairly concise explanation:

"The split within liberalism led to the rise of modern liberalism within the Liberal Party, and the de-emphasis of what some refer to as "classical" liberalism, which had allegedly been the dominant ideology within the party.[citation needed]

Historically, liberalism emphasized a system of government to protect liberty; historically, liberalism viewed the threat to liberty as mainly coming from the force and coercion of the state.

The split within liberalism occurred when many liberals viewed threats to individual liberty arising from sources other than the state, such as from the concentration of money, the amalgamation of power, or in the destitution of the poor, the sick, or the elderly.

Modern liberalism was an ideology which promoted an active government as the best guardian of liberty – both theoretical liberty and effective liberty – through government aid.

Several 'New Liberals' such as David Lloyd George and Winston Churchill replaced the earlier ideology apparent in figures such as William Ewart Gladstone (see Gladstonian Liberalism) who felt that people should be more trusting of their fate to market forces and the "invisible hand" of capitalism."

Liberal welfare reforms - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Growing pains.

"The split within liberalism led to the rise of modern liberalism within the Liberal Party, and the de-emphasis of what some refer to as "classical" liberalism, which had allegedly been the dominant ideology within the party.[citation needed]

Historically, liberalism emphasized a system of government to protect liberty; historically, liberalism viewed the threat to liberty as mainly coming from the force and coercion of the state.

The split within liberalism occurred when many liberals viewed threats to individual liberty arising from sources other than the state, such as from the concentration of money, the amalgamation of power, or in the destitution of the poor, the sick, or the elderly.

Modern liberalism was an ideology which promoted an active government as the best guardian of liberty – both theoretical liberty and effective liberty – through government aid.

Several 'New Liberals' such as David Lloyd George and Winston Churchill replaced the earlier ideology apparent in figures such as William Ewart Gladstone (see Gladstonian Liberalism) who felt that people should be more trusting of their fate to market forces and the "invisible hand" of capitalism."

And yet the far left shows they do not understand the terms they use..

Jeb Bush.

s020_070.gif

Jeb Bush on the Issues

And yet you support Obama even though he started many illegal wars and has done away with due process.

Thus proving you are a far left drone..

You lie. I haven't supported any of Obama's military interventions other than his direct actions against terrorists identified as enemies of the US per the original AUMF.

Growing pains.

And yet the far left shows they do not understand the terms they use..

Show me what terms I've ever misused.

Jeb Bush.

s020_070.gif

Jeb Bush on the Issues

That post ^^ proves you're a poison-the-well fallacionist. Which means you have no point.

"LA LA LA I don't like the source so I'm not reading... :lalala: "

Pissant.

Says the far left drone..

Forum List

Back