Top Communist Admits: Communist Party ‘Utilizes’ the Democratic Party – a Lesson for

Yes, Byrd was a Democrat. Look, don't confuse Democrats and Republicans with Progressives and Regressives. There are many, many Democrats that are racist and anti-labor. The welfare system, promoted by "liberal" Democrats, is merely a way to prevent impoverished Americans from revolting. Welfare serves the wealthy and hampers those impoverished millions that REALLY only need jobs that pay decently.

Redfish and Liberace Legend, dumb as rocks. Anybody surprised by this?

the communist party has vowed to support hillary and the dems---------------what about this don't you understand?

how a VOW makes it worthy of a knee-jerk reaction from anyone with an IQ over 70 ?

what would you say if they were supporting the GOP? You would be screaming about it 24/7/365 (and so would I). You are a hypocrite. your blind worship of everything with a D behind it makes you look like a complete fool

Why doesn't this thread surprise me started by someone who lives in what Jimmy Breslin calls a low IQ state, the home of david duke

The dsa and cpusa are one in the same. They will even tell you that. The progressive caucus is also a part of the whole. Obama was a member of the dsa and therefore, unfortunately, this is nothing new.
Look folks, the OP is merely pointing out a fact that the communist party is supporting the democrat party. If you have no problems with that, fine. But many americans find that very dangerous.

Why doesn't this thread surprise me started by someone who lives in what Jimmy Breslin calls a low IQ state, the home of david duke

I don't live in New Jersey. Duke is a racist asshole. We have no use for him or his kind here.

the communist party has vowed to support hillary and the dems---------------what about this don't you understand?

how a VOW makes it worthy of a knee-jerk reaction from anyone with an IQ over 70 ?

what would you say if they were supporting the GOP? You would be screaming about it 24/7/365 (and so would I). You are a hypocrite. your blind worship of everything with a D behind it makes you look like a complete fool

He wants to use the Democrats. Does not mean that Communism is a plank of the Democrats.

“Second, our objective is not to build the Democratic Party. At this stage we are about building the broad people’s movement led by labor that utilizes the vehicle of the Democratic Party to advance its agenda,”

what did you say when RW's were supporting Putin ? He's a Communist.

what did you say when RW's were supporting Putin ? He's a Communist.

who supported Putin? not me. Comparing him to Obama is not supporting him. Acknowledging that he is a man and a leader while obama is a child and incompetent, is not supporting Putin.

Like them or hate them, Russia, North Korea, The UK, Germany, and Israel have leaders, the US does not.

from your article ..

To that end, he claimed, “thousands of trade unionists have been elected” at municipal and local levels of American government. Bachtell did not note a party affiliation of these elected leaders.

The rest of Bachtell’s declaration is mostly a somewhat modernized version of the same, garden-variety communist drivel communists have been spouting since roughly 1840.

Keystone Pipeline is a UNION Built pipeline ... Commies may support Dems, but chances are pretty good RW's support Commies ... they're just too damn stupid to know it....

do you support Keystone ?

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

It also exhibits the ignorance of the OP and others who agree with him, as the two are nothing alike.

So lets say that the KKK said the same thing about supporting the GOP???? Don't make yourself look more stupid than you usually do. This is very bad for HRC and the dems.

from your article ..

To that end, he claimed, “thousands of trade unionists have been elected” at municipal and local levels of American government. Bachtell did not note a party affiliation of these elected leaders.

The rest of Bachtell’s declaration is mostly a somewhat modernized version of the same, garden-variety communist drivel communists have been spouting since roughly 1840.

Keystone Pipeline is a UNION Built pipeline ... Commies may support Dems, but chances are pretty good RW's support Commies ... they're just too damn stupid to know it....

I support Keystone and american union jobs. its not an either/or situation.

"How can I accept the [Communist] doctrine, which sets up as its bible, above and beyond criticism, an obsolete textbook which I know not only to be scientifically erroneous but without interest or application to the modern world? How can I adopt a creed which, preferring the mud to the fish, exalts the boorish proletariat above the bourgeoisie and the intelligentsia, who with all their faults, are the quality of life and surely carry the seeds of all human achievement? Even if we need a religion, how can we find it in the turbid rubbish of the red bookshop? It is hard for an educated, decent, intelligent son of Western Europe to find his ideals here, unless he has first suffered some strange and horrid process of conversion which has changed all his values." ~ John Maynard Keynes, 1931

from your article ..

I support Keystone and american union jobs. its not an either/or situation.

then according to your article you support Communists holding Union jobs... its not an option for you Comrade.

Redfish and Communists, birds of a feather.

end of story

Was anyone surprised when Chicken Little cried "The Sky......"

was anyone surprised when you posted something stupid?

Yeah but you started an idiotic thread. So by your "logic" we should equate all republicans with David Duke because he was a republican?

Jesus fucking Christ you are an idiot.

Forum List

Back