Top Communist Admits: Communist Party ‘Utilizes’ the Democratic Party – a Lesson for

The founders had not witnessed the horrific excesses and abuses that capitalism inflicted on societies in the Industrial Age.

Then again they owned slaves too.
Some did but you just contradicted yourself. Capitalism doesn't mean horror or slavery or anything else you commies think it means. Capitalism will only be as good as the men that carry it out.

Society evolved and so did capitalism but what we see now with the rise of the left is the going back to those glory years where between the haves and have nots and government and business get in bed together.

Conservatives oppose that kind of government power. Commies thrive on it.

Capitalism left to its own devices has had every chance to prove itself worthy of being left alone.

It has failed every time. The People rein in capitalism because of the consequences of capitalism being left alone, i.e., unregulated, unrestrained...in the manner of laissez-faire.
If you hate capitalism so much, and love communism so much, then what are your doing in America?

Why not move to China, or Russia, or maybe you'd like Cuba?

Were you homeschooled?

The founders had not witnessed the horrific excesses and abuses that capitalism inflicted on societies in the Industrial Age.

Some did but you just contradicted yourself. Capitalism doesn't mean horror or slavery or anything else you commies think it means. Capitalism will only be as good as the men that carry it out.

Society evolved and so did capitalism but what we see now with the rise of the left is the going back to those glory years where between the haves and have nots and government and business get in bed together.

Capitalism left to its own devices has had every chance to prove itself worthy of being left alone.

It has failed every time. The People rein in capitalism because of the consequences of capitalism being left alone, i.e., unregulated, unrestrained...in the manner of laissez-faire.
If you hate capitalism so much, and love communism so much, then what are your doing in America?

Were you homeschooled?

Is my question too hard for you?

And just the record, were should have been "we're," and "home schooled" is two words, dumb ass.

Looks like you were anything but home schooled. You look more like a drop out.

It has failed every time.

Can you cite ONE example of "Capitalism" having failed? Just one SPECIFIC EXAMPLE... please.

Capitalism failed to end child labor. Capitalism failed to end unsafe working conditions. Capitalism failed to end pollution.

Were you homeschooled?
Are my questions to hard for you?

You equate being opposed to slavery as being Communist. Yes, you are a bit hard to understand.

The whole premise of this stupid thread is the claim that the Democratic Party is Communist because some people calling themselves communists agree with the Democratic Party on some issues.

LOL!

And what are the issues on which the Democrats DISAGREE with the communists upon?

Something SPECIFIC would be nice... try to get as close to specific as ya can.

I've asked this question numerous times, and they never respond.

The silence is stunning, don't you think?

TRUE!

But it's only 'stunning' if one considers the Left a legitimate participant... meaning that one believes that they're bargaining in good faith.

In truth the Left is axiomatically corrupt.

They infect a culture with the corruption intrinsic to relativism, then they busy themselves pointing fingers at everyone else; blaming them for the corruption.

Just look at the recent and on-going collapse of the financial markets... they stripped the markets of principle, then blamed the market for being unprincipled. Pick a topic, its always the same story.

Were you homeschooled?
Are my questions to hard for you?

You equate being opposed to slavery as being Communist. Yes, you are a bit hard to understand.
Show me where I equated anything, please.

I asked a simple question. You appear unable to answer it.

You're either too stupid or feel the need to deflect away from it.

Noted.

Can you cite ONE example of "Capitalism" having failed? Just one SPECIFIC EXAMPLE... please.

Capitalism failed to end child labor.

Did it? Huh... Maybe that's because Children needed capital and labor is the means to acquire such.

You act as if there's something wrong with a working child.

Do you believe that is true?

If so, why is child labor wrong? And again... BE SPECIFIC.

Until then, I will hereby duly note your concession to this point and summarily accept such.

Capitalism failed to end unsafe working conditions.

So someone has solved unsafe working conditions? Really? Do tell... Who did that? OSHA?

ROFLMNAO! OSHA doesn't solve jack shit, except for perhaps the occasional budget surplus.

Your concession to THIS point is again... Duly noted and summarily accepted.

Capitalism failed to end pollution.

ROFLMNAO! STFU!

FTR: Capitalism also hasn't solved Old Age, Male Pattern Baldness or the cure for the common cold.

Capitalism seeks to solve ONE THING and ONE THING ONLY: The means for people to freely exchange goods and services to the profit of all parties involved in that exchange.

The only things that is needed for that to happen is the freedom to do so and parties who adhere to virtuous principles.

With that said, your third concession to the same standing points is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Were you homeschooled?

And just the record, were should have been "we're," and "home schooled" is two words, dumb ass.

I always laugh when these liberal turds use "home schooled" as an epithet. I would take it as a supreme compliment.

If you hate capitalism so much, and love communism so much, then what are you doing in America?

The problem there is that China and Russia are probably more free today than we are HERE! If not, the trend is definitely heading in that direction and stepping off a VERY quick pace in getting there.

Did it? Huh... Maybe that's because Children needed capital and labor is the means to acquire such.

You act as if there's something wrong with a working child.

Do you believe that is true?

If so, why is child labor wrong? And again... BE SPECIFIC.

Until then, I will hereby duly note your concession to this point and summarily accept such.

So someone has solved unsafe working conditions? Really? Do tell... Who did that? OSHA?

ROFLMNAO! OSHA doesn't solve jack shit, except for perhaps the occasional budget surplus.

Your concession to THIS point is again... Duly noted and summarily accepted.

Capitalism failed to end pollution.

ROFLMNAO! STFU!

FTR: Capitalism also hasn't solved Old Age, Male Pattern Baldness or the cure for the common cold.

Capitalism seeks to solve ONE THING and ONE THING ONLY: The means for people to freely exchange goods and services to the profit of all parties involved in that exchange.

The only things that is needed for that to happen is the freedom to do so and parties who adhere to virtuous principles.

With that said, your third concession to the same standing points is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Okay, so you support legal child labor. That makes you a good conservative.

Okay, you oppose workplace safety rules, because something like fire safety regulations never saved a life in this country. Are you sure about that?

Okay, so you oppose regulations against pollution, why exactly? Because no one is every harmed by industrial pollutants? lol

You are indeed the perfect example of the modern day conservative.

Were you homeschooled?

Apparently you've never seen a dictionary, either/

homeschool

home·school
verb \ˈhōm-ˌskül\ .
: to teach your children at home instead of sending them to a school

Homeschool - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Actually, it did end child labor. Children worked through all of recorded history, but only when capitalism raised the productivity of labor to the point where parents could support a family without their children working did the voters believe it was OK to outlaw the practice. You see, it was voters (parents) who prevented the government from enacting child labor laws, not those evil capitalists.

Also false. The incidence of industrial accidents decreased at the same rate after the creation of OSHA as it did before the creation of OSHA.

osha.png

Capitalism failed to end pollution.[/QUOTE]

Pollution only occurs on government owned or non owned property, so it's ridiculous to blame capitalism for it.

Were you homeschooled?

I always laugh when these liberal turds use "home schooled" as an epithet. I would take it as a supreme compliment.

LOL! Right?

Our youngest is in his first year of Law School... graduated college with a 3.8 GPA and was a distinguished member of the Dean's list; and he worked his way through college, paid for it HIMSELF and this after being homeschooled from the second to the ninth grade... .

Now that's a kid who had read the COMPLETE works of Plato, Socrates and Aristotle, The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire, Sun Tzu, ... and could quote you the names and dates relevant to every major historic event in world history this side of the dark ages, had a working knowledge of Algebra and Geometry and could write a cogent essay on any subject you gave him an opportunity to study, before he set foot in High School.

LOL! I will never forget the day he was elected the President of the Debate Society... (He was a Sophomore) he tells me: "Dad, these kids are idiots. They don't 'know' anything. All they do is plagiarize Wikipedia. I can't believe you forced me to work so hard when no one else did anything!" To which I replied: "You're welcome."

He literally can't STAND to read this crap... He gets SO pissed when he sees me debating these idiots.

The last time we spoke on it, he says: "They're hopeless idiots. They'll be slaves soon and you'll be able to claim "I beat them Intellectually". Who cares? Then he says... "Here Gunner! (The dog comes running over to him) he pats Gunner on the head and looks up at me and says: "Look... I beat Gunner Intellectually". Now what? He gets the cookie!"

Were you homeschooled?

Apparently you've never seen a dictionary, either/

homeschool

home·school
verb \ˈhōm-ˌskül\ .
: to teach your children at home instead of sending them to a school

Homeschool - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Says the far left programmed drone..

... If so, why is child labor wrong? And again... BE SPECIFIC.

Ok... so you were clearly NOT home schooled.

TELL THE BOARD WHY CHILD LABOR IS WRONG.

Or concede for the SECOND TIME TO THIS SAME POINT!

m197701830037.jpg

Child Labor!

obese-child_2968174b.jpg

The Left's Solution to Child Labor.

You pick which of the two you feel most effectively leads to a viable culture.

... If so, why is child labor wrong? And again... BE SPECIFIC.

Ok... so you were clearly NOT home schooled.

TELL THE BOARD WHY CHILD LABOR IS WRONG.

Or concede for the SECOND TIME TO THIS SAME POINT!

Child labor is wrong because it exploits a human being. It is wrong because it non-consensual and serves no greater good.

ROFLMNAO!

Oh my... So we find that where the Left is asked to sustain their would-be "beliefs" they FAIL MISERABLY!

But that is only because the Left does not 'teach'. The Left ONLY: INDOCTRINATES!

And that isn't worth a Tinker's dam'.

Were you homeschooled?

LOL! Right?

Our youngest is in his first year of Law School... graduated college with a 3.8 GPA and was a distinguished member of the Dean's list; and he worked his way through college, paid for it HIMSELF and this after being homeschooled from the second to the ninth grade... .

Now that's a kid who had read the COMPLETE works of Plato, Socrates and Aristotle, The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire, Sun Tzu, ... and could quote you the names and dates relevant to every major historic event in world history this side of the dark ages, had a working knowledge of Algebra and Geometry and could write a cogent essay on any subject you gave him an opportunity to study, before he set foot in High School.

LOL! I will never forget the day he was elected the President of the Debate Society... (He was a Sophomore) he tells me: "Dad, these kids are idiots. They don't 'know' anything. All they do is plagiarize Wikipedia. I can't believe you forced me to work so hard when no one else did anything!" To which I replied: "You're welcome."

He literally can't STAND to read this crap... He gets SO pissed when he sees me debating these idiots.

The last time we spoke on it, he says: "They're hopeless idiots. They'll be slaves soon and you'll be able to claim "I beat them Intellectually". Who cares? Then he says... "Here Gunner! (The dog comes running over to him) he pats Gunner on the head and looks up at me and says: "Look... I beat Gunner Intellectually". Now what? He gets the cookie!"

Although he wasn't home-schooled, I could tell you a similar story about my stepson. One time I went to a parent/teacher conference when he was in 1st grade. His teacher told me she gave the students an assignment to write a paragraph and he put virtually nothing on the paper. At that point my stepson hadn't even been taught the alphabet or how to read, let alone how to write a paragraph. I was thinking, "don't you think you should teach him how to read before you give him a test on writing a paragraph?" It was obvious to me that he was not going to learn diddly squat in public school.

As a result the wife and I sat with him every night and used flash cards to teach him the alphabet. That took about two weeks. The I purchased an online service that teaches kids how to read. Whenever he got a section of that course completed I would give him some chocolate as a reward. He went through the entire course in about a month and he was reading when he was done. Then I took him down to the book store and bought him some books about stuff that little boys love to talk about- stuff about boogers and farting. He thought they were hilarious. I also gave him a reward for every book he finished. By the time he got to second grade, he was reading at a 4th grade level. He was better than all his classmates. I also taught him how to add, subtract, multiply and divide. We used to play a game in the car while I was driving. I was ask him a math question and he would answer it. He was also soon outperforming all his classmates in mathematics as well.

To make a long story short, he is about to graduate from high school with a 3.75 GPA, and he's got enough money in scholarships to almost pay for his entire education. If I had trusted the public schools to teach him, he would have been one of those kids who graduate from high school and are functionally illiterate.

I pity parents who have to rely on public schools to educate their kids.

Forum List

Back