Top Communist Admits: Communist Party ‘Utilizes’ the Democratic Party – a Lesson for

... If so, why is child labor wrong? And again... BE SPECIFIC.

Until then, I will hereby duly note your concession to this point and summarily accept such.

Okay, so you support legal child labor. That makes you a good conservative.

Ok... so you were clearly NOT home schooled.

TELL THE BOARD WHY CHILD LABOR IS WRONG.

Or concede for the SECOND TIME TO THIS SAME POINT!

Child labor is wrong because it exploits a human being. It is wrong because it non-consensual and serves no greater good.

So everything a parent does is wrong? Is it consensual? If I make my kid wash the dishes, am I exploiting him?

Commies like you think all labor "exploits" a human being.

Until then, I will hereby duly note your concession to this point and summarily accept such.

Sorry, they already have jobs, for 18 to 28 years or so. And the adults don't need the added competition in the workforce.
children-in-school.jpeg

Child labor is wrong because it exploits a human being. It is wrong because it non-consensual and serves no greater good.

Huh... really?

Of the two concepts presented below, which does the Reader feel 'serves a greater good'?

m197701830037.jpg

Child Labor!

obese-child_2968174b.jpg

The Left's Solution to Child Labor.

Reader: You pick which of the two you feel 'serves a greater good'.

So everything a parent does is wrong? Is it consensual?

A sudden outburst of RWnut support for bringing back child labor.

What about legal sex with children? Do I have to construct an elaborate argument against that too?

Huh... really?

Of the two concepts presented below, which does the Reader feel 'serves a greater good'?

m197701830037.jpg

Child Labor!

obese-child_2968174b.jpg

So did you spend your childhood laboring in a field, or sitting on the couch hogging down junk?

Which one?

So everything a parent does is wrong? Is it consensual? If I make my kid wash the dishes, am I exploiting him?

Marx, along with his butt-buddy Hegel, determined that employment equals exploitation. It's the cornerstone of Marxism.

Huh... really?

m197701830037.jpg

Child Labor!

obese-child_2968174b.jpg

So did you spend your childhood in a field, or sitting on the couch hogging down junk?

Which one?

I spent my childhood working my ass off. Every single fuckin' DAY!

Edit: Well in fairness, I didn't start work, formally, until I started school. After that, it was 6 days a week.

I was picked up from school and we worked until it was done, 6-7-8-9 o'clock. Homework was for AFTER WORK...

Football and Baseball got ya NOTHIN'! Except I got picked up after practice... and if work was heavy, I was picked up after school and paid the price with the coach the next day, which was ALWAYS an 'enriching' experience. I was caught between The Devil and his BITCH! And let me tell ya, THAT PLACE: SUCKED!

Last edited:
Writing on the People’s World website, Bachtell explains that much of the left wants to abandon the Democratic Party (as much of the “right” wants to abandon the GOP) to form a radical third party....

While the Republican Party is led by the most reactionary sections of Wall Street capital including the energy extractive sector and military industrial complex,it also consists of extreme right-wing elements including the Tea Party, white supremacists, social conservatives, right-wing evangelicals, climate deniers, anti-reproductive rights groups, etc.

I guessed you missed the above part of this gentleman's apparent wisdom that you tout.

He's saying that the Tea Party wants to ally itself with such as the white supremacists to form a rightwing third party.

Still think his insight is brilliant and that he speaks the truth?

He's a commie admitting the truth about the Democrat Party, moron. No one claimed he was "brilliant."

Typical right winger. Embrace the parts you like, but ignore the parts that make you uncomfortable. That's the same way you do with the Bible.

ROFLMNAO!

Oh my... So we find that where the Left is asked to sustain their would-be "beliefs" they FAIL MISERABLY!

But that is only because the Left does not 'teach'. The Left ONLY: INDOCTRINATES!

And that isn't worth a Tinker's dam'.
Socialization is Indoctrination. All societies do that. We teach American values at Public Schools. How did you not know this and when are going to grow up? You think all those Bible-thumpers are keeping the kids at home so they won't be indoctrinated? That's the whole point, to keep them unquestioning about Jesus and the faith.

Huh... really?

m197701830037.jpg

Child Labor!

obese-child_2968174b.jpg

So did you spend your childhood in a field, or sitting on the couch hogging down junk?

Which one?

Well do tell farm-boy.

If you hate capitalism so much, and love communism so much, then what are your doing in America?

Why not move to China, or Russia, or maybe you'd like Cuba?

Were you homeschooled?

Is my question too hard for you?

And just the record, were should have been "we're," and "home schooled" is two words, dumb ass.

Looks like you were anything but home schooled. You look more like a drop out.

I always laugh when these liberal turds use "home schooled" as an epithet. I would take it as a supreme compliment.

LOL! Right?

Our youngest is in his first year of Law School... graduated college with a 3.8 GPA and was a distinguished member of the Dean's list; and he worked his way through college, paid for it HIMSELF and this after being homeschooled from the second to the ninth grade... .

Now that's a kid who had read the COMPLETE works of Plato, Socrates and Aristotle, The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire, Sun Tzu, ... and could quote you the names and dates relevant to every major historic event in world history this side of the dark ages, had a working knowledge of Algebra and Geometry and could write a cogent essay on any subject you gave him an opportunity to study, before he set foot in High School.

LOL! I will never forget the day he was elected the President of the Debate Society... (He was a Sophomore) he tells me: "Dad, these kids are idiots. They don't 'know' anything. All they do is plagiarize Wikipedia. I can't believe you forced me to work so hard when no one else did anything!" To which I replied: "You're welcome."

He literally can't STAND to read this crap... He gets SO pissed when he sees me debating these idiots.

The last time we spoke on it, he says: "They're hopeless idiots. They'll be slaves soon and you'll be able to claim "I beat them Intellectually". Who cares? Then he says... "Here Gunner! (The dog comes running over to him) he pats Gunner on the head and looks up at me and says: "Look... I beat Gunner Intellectually". Now what? He gets the cookie!"

Although he wasn't home-schooled, I could tell you a similar story about my stepson. One time I went to a parent/teacher conference when he was in 1st grade. His teacher told me she gave the students an assignment to write a paragraph and he put virtually nothing on the paper. At that point my stepson hadn't even been taught the alphabet or how to read, let alone how to write a paragraph. I was thinking, "don't you think you should teach him how to read before you give him a test on writing a paragraph?" It was obvious to me that he was not going to learn diddly squat in public school.

As a result the wife and I sat with him every night and used flash cards to teach him the alphabet. That took about two weeks. The I purchased an online service that teaches kids how to read. Whenever he got a section of that course completed I would give him some chocolate as a reward. He went through the entire course in about a month and he was reading when he was done. Then I took him down to the book store and bought him some books about stuff that little boys love to talk about- stuff about boogers and farting. He thought they were hilarious. I also gave him a reward for every book he finished. By the time he got to second grade, he was reading at a 4th grade level. He was better than all his classmates. I also taught him how to add, subtract, multiply and divide. We used to play a game in the car while I was driving. I was ask him a math question and he would answer it. He was also soon outperforming all his classmates in mathematics as well.

To make a long story short, he is about to graduate from high school with a 3.75 GPA, and he's got enough money in scholarships to almost pay for his entire education. If I had trusted the public schools to teach him, he would have been one of those kids who graduate from high school and are functionally illiterate.

I pity parents who have to rely on public schools to educate their kids.
Good, you did what you were supposed to do, for once.

Huh... really?

m197701830037.jpg

Child Labor!

obese-child_2968174b.jpg

Which one?

lol, if that were true, the results make MY case, not yours.

Who was your employer?

Marx, along with his butt-buddy Hegel, determined that employment equals exploitation. It's the cornerstone of Marxism.

Engels, you mean. Engels who developed his beliefs from having witnessed the horrors of the 19th century Industrial Revolution in Great Britain.

Huh... really?

m197701830037.jpg

Child Labor!

obese-child_2968174b.jpg

Which one?

Who was your employer?

Oh my the far left shows they do not understand anything beyond their programmed religious propaganda.

Engels, you mean. Engels who developed his beliefs from having witnessed the horrors of the 19th century Industrial Revolution in Great Britain.

And yet the far left drones still promote their religous belief that the government should tell you how to live every aspect of your life..

Ah, you knowing of either, obviously, since Hegel was well before Marx and is still highly respected even today. You were thinking of Engels I suspect, and they were no butt-buddies since Marx had several children and thee of his daughters even managed to live to adulthood, something you're going to skip apparently?

Huh... really?

m197701830037.jpg

Child Labor!

obese-child_2968174b.jpg

Which one?

Edit: Well in fairness, it was 6 days a week. I was picked up from school and we worked until it was done. Homework was for AFTER WORK... Football and Baseball got ya NOTHIN'! Except I got picked up after practice... and if work was heavy, I was picked up after school and paid the price with the coach the next day, which was ALWAYS an 'enriching' experience. I was caught between The Devil and his BITCH! And let me tell ya, THAT PLACE: SUCKED!

Huh... really?

m197701830037.jpg

Child Labor!

obese-child_2968174b.jpg

Which one?

Who was your employer?

Oh my the far left shows they do not understand anything beyond their programmed religious propaganda.

So you support legalizing child labor too. Great, we're racking up a good list today, for future reference.

And yet the far left drones still promote their religous belief that the government should tell you how to live every aspect of your life..

Who does? When did I ever say that?

Would you legalize child prostitution, too? Should the government adopt a laissez-faire approach to that?

Huh... really?

m197701830037.jpg

Child Labor!

obese-child_2968174b.jpg

Which one?

Edit: Well in fairness, it was 6 days a week. I was picked up from school and we worked until it was done. Homework was for AFTER WORK... Football and Baseball got ya NOTHIN'! Except I got picked up after practice... and if work was heavy, I was picked up after school and paid the price with the coach the next day, which was ALWAYS an 'enriching' experience. I was caught between The Devil and his BITCH! And let me tell ya, THAT PLACE: SUCKED!
Huh... really?

m197701830037.jpg

Child Labor!

obese-child_2968174b.jpg

Which one?

Who was your employer?

So you support legalizing child labor too. Great, we're racking up a good list today, for future reference.

This coming from one that supports the far left use of using illegal slave labor..

Child prostitution is child labor too. Do you wish to rescind your claim that child labor should all be legal?

Forum List

Back