Top 8% Own 85%

Your claim means nothin without a link to back it up. Otherwise it is just rambling of a moron.

Hey moron hover your pointer over the bold writing in red

Or don't you know how to embed a link in text?

That link does not support your claim.

Of course it does it says that the few grand the people will get was not based on any calculated number of any real income lost but on what they were making at the time

now link to some expert who agrees with you.

I don't need an expert to read for me like you do

It is stated clear as day how the settlement number was reached

You need an expert to confirm your claim. You are claiming that isn't a good way to calculate it. Me, the judge, and economists disagree with you.

Show me the calculation

You can't can you?

Give a break down of exactly how much income each of those 65000 people lost in income and give me proof that they were actually denied higher paying jobs

The number was partly conjecture and partly a punitive assessment it was pulled out of the judges ass

What is your point? My point is that collusion held down their wages. Economists agree, the DOJ agrees, the judge with all the facts agrees, the 415 million agrees. When it is to then tune of 415 million for a single case that shows it is significant. Your questions continue to be pointless.

You are wrong. They are wrong.

You can't prove it. They just made up a number.

Seriously... you are trying to "prove" a salary that was never offered, for jobs that were never given, because of actions that were never taken? How do any of these Engineers even know.... that these companies WOULD have poached, if they hadn't had the agreement, and how do you know what salary WOULD have been offered, for jobs that were never even applied for?

That's your idea of proof? Yeah, this is childish. You need to grow up.
You make me laugh. You just keep denying and can't post a single link why anyone should believe you. Your stupidity is quite comical.

So this is how you debate. I have posted multiple links supporting my position. And many more intellectual arguments, and examples of the immorality of the laws you supporting.

And this... this post right here, is your only response? Just pretend you can't see any links, and can't see any arguments, like you are a 5-year-old going "lalalala I can't see it lalalala"? That's your grand argument?

Well, I'm not going to continue arguing with a child. You obviously lost this debate, given I've painted you into an intellectual corner, that this is now your only possible response.

Bye bye. Have a good one.

I responded to any relevant comment you made. Most of your arguments are a joke however. Don't believe you have used any relevant links.

I have looked through this thread, and you did not. Now you are just lying. Just flat out, you are liar now. Keep digging your hole deeper dude.

Your claim means nothin without a link to back it up. Otherwise it is just rambling of a moron.

Of course it does it says that the few grand the people will get was not based on any calculated number of any real income lost but on what they were making at the time

This guy would need an 'expert' to say he's not mentally retarded, before he'd believe it. Granted I think he'd have a hard time finding one to say that, after this thread of moronic crap.

You need an expert to confirm your claim. You are claiming that isn't a good way to calculate it. Me, the judge, and economists disagree with you.

No I don't. You have the link and the footnotes supplied

I didn't say anything about it being a good or bad way to calculate it I am saying and I have confirmed that the number was reached not by calculating any real income that was lost because that cannot be calculated but rather it was based on the salaries they were making

I didn't say anything about it being a good or bad way to calculate it I am saying and I have confirmed that the number was reached not by calculating any real income that was lost because that cannot be calculated but rather it was based on the salaries they were making

You have not come close. It is common sense you would start with how much they were making. That is why you have no links to support your claim.

This guy would need an 'expert' to say he's not mentally retarded, before he'd believe it. Granted I think he'd have a hard time finding one to say that, after this thread of moronic crap.

And you guys ignore the facts and prefer to be stupidly wrong.

You have not come close. It is common sense you would start with how much they were making. That is why you have no links to support your claim.

Payouts will average a few thousand dollars based on the salary of the employee at the time of the complaint.

As you will notice payouts were NOT based on any real income lost as you said they were

Payouts will average a few thousand dollars based on the salary of the employee at the time of the complaint.

As you will notice payouts were NOT based on any real income lost as you said they were

You aren't making sense. That is saying the guy who made 150,000 a year is getting more than a guy who made 50,000. If they both missed out on say a 5% increase the guy making more had more to lose. Are you really this stupid?

You aren't making sense. That is saying the guy who made 150,000 a year is getting more than a guy who made 50,000. If they both missed out on say a 5% increase the guy making more had more to lose. Are you really this stupid?

So then you tell me how much each of those 65000 people were making

You obviously can't understand the concept of averages so iy you want to talk individual cases go ahead

Oh and FYI the whiners only got 247 million split between them not 415 million the rest went to the law firm that filed this case

FYI THAT is the real reason this case was filed so the lawyers could make a shit load of dough for very little work

You obviously can't understand the concept of averages so iy you want to talk individual cases go ahead

Oh and FYI the whiners only got 247 million split between them not 415 million the rest went to the law firm that filed this case

FYI THAT is the real reason this case was filed so the lawyers could make a shit load of dough for very little work

Again you don't come close to an intelligent thought. You just post gibberish and lies.

Nearly $41 million of the settlement will be paid to lawyers representing the technology workers. That's less than half of the roughly $85 million in fees that the attorneys had sought.

I don't think you understand anything.

Again you don't come close to an intelligent thought. You just post gibberish and lies.

Nearly $41 million of the settlement will be paid to lawyers representing the technology workers. That's less than half of the roughly $85 million in fees that the attorneys had sought.

The average payout is 3800 there were 65000 people do the math if you can

You are such a moron:
The settlement of a class-action lawsuit will pay more than 64,000 technology workers about $5,800 apiece.

You are such a moron:
The settlement of a class-action lawsuit will pay more than 64,000 technology workers about $5,800 apiece.

Not it won't

It will only pay the people named in the suit

And the average payout was 3800 and change

and those links were irrelevant just because the word "settlement" is mentioned in an internet post doesn't mean it applies to this particular settlement

So besides from being mathematically challenged you seem to be literarily challenged as well

You are such a moron:

Not it won't

and those links were irrelevant just because the word "settlement" is mentioned in an internet post doesn't mean it applies to this particular settlement

So besides from being mathematically challenged you seem to be literarily challenged as well
Link?

You are such a moron:

Not it won't

Link?

I already gave you a link

Forum List

Back