Top 8% Own 85%

There was no trial so he didn't hear anything
The lawyers settled OUT OF COURT that's what a settlement means the judge simply decided that it wasn't enough

Tell you what if there was a trial then post the transcripts they would be public record

The judge wasn't going to demand it be raised for no reason. Just like the companies didn't illegally collude for no reason. Still waiting on any link to support your stupidly.

The reason was he thought it wasn't enough and that's all the reason he needs

That is exactly what you are doing since you have no links. So obviously since you think you are right, she must have been too. Ha

I never said they lost any income you did

So you prove how much income they lost if you can

415 million.

So how did you get to that number and show your work

Just because you say something doesn't make it true

BTW how can a person lose income if they never changed jobs? Did all 65000 people get denied a job they applied for or did they merely not get headhunted ?

The judge wasn't going to demand it be raised for no reason. Just like the companies didn't illegally collude for no reason. Still waiting on any link to support your stupidly.

That is exactly what you are doing since you have no links. So obviously since you think you are right, she must have been too. Ha

415 million.

BTW how can a person lose income if they never changed jobs? Did all 65000 people get denied a job they applied for or did they merely not get headhunted ?
Links make it true
Judge approves $415M settlement in Apple, Google wage case

415 million.

I already linked to actual economists exposing it moron.

415 million.

And that was in the general sense and NOT specific to this case

BTW here is how the number was reached since you won't so it because it proves you wrong

On May 23, 2014, Apple, Google, Intel, Adobe agreed to settle for $324.5 million. Lawyers sought 25% in attorneys’ fees, plus expenses of as much as $1.2 million, according to the filing. Additional award payments of $80,000 would be sought for each named plaintiff who served as a class representative.[18] Payouts will average a few thousand dollars based on the salary of the employee at the time of the complaint.

So you see there is no mention of potential income lost because they couldn't prove that they lost any income

Based om the amount each person got and the salaries of high paid software engineers we can conclude that the court only though that the damages were about 3% of their calary spread out over 5 years or so

Like I said these idiots could have made more than that driving part time for UBER

415 million.

BTW here is how the number was reached since you won't so it because it proves you wrong

On May 23, 2014, Apple, Google, Intel, Adobe agreed to settle for $324.5 million. Lawyers sought 25% in attorneys’ fees, plus expenses of as much as $1.2 million, according to the filing. Additional award payments of $80,000 would be sought for each named plaintiff who served as a class representative.[18] Payouts will average a few thousand dollars based on the salary of the employee at the time of the complaint.

So you see there is no mention of potential income lost because they couldn't prove that they lost any income

Based om the amount each person got and the salaries of high paid software engineers we can conclude that the court only though that the damages were about 3% of their calary spread out over 5 years or so

Like I said these idiots could have made more than that driving part time for UBER
Your claims are funny.

415 million.

Your claim means nothin without a link to back it up. Otherwise it is just the rambling of a moron.

415 million.

Your claims are funny.

Yeah and that says nothing of how the number was reached

I told you how it was reached and it had nothing to do with any real amount of lost income

415 million.

Your claim means nothin without a link to back it up. Otherwise it is just rambling of a moron.

Hey moron hover your pointer over the bold writing in red

Or don't you know how to embed a link in text?

415 million.

Your claims are funny.

I told you how it was reached and it had nothing to do with any real amount of lost income

Link?

415 million.

Your claim means nothin without a link to back it up. Otherwise it is just rambling of a moron.

That link does not support your claim.

Your claims are funny.

Link?
and I repeat

WHat it tells you how the payout number was reached nd it was not based on any real income lost it was based on the current salaries

Your link does support what I am saying however
On August 8, 2014, Judge Koh rejected the settlement as insufficient on the basis of the evidence and exposure. Rejecting a settlement is unusual in such cases. This left the defendants with a choice between raising their settlement offer or facing a trial.[20]

Of course it does it says that the few grand the people will get was not based on any calculated number of any real income lost but on what they were making at the time

HOW MUCH DID THEY LOSE

If you break it down even the court only thought the lost a couple percent spread out over a number of years

The fact is that it is all conjecture if these people really lost any income and you certainly can't prove they did or how much they lost

415 million.

Show me the calculation

You can't can you?

Give a break down of exactly how much income each of those 65000 people lost in income and give me proof that they were actually denied higher paying jobs

The number was partly conjecture and partly a punitive assessment it was pulled out of the judges ass

What is your point? My point is that collusion held down their wages. Economists agree, the DOJ agrees, the judge with all the facts agrees, the 415 million agrees. When it is to then tune of 415 million for a single case that shows it is significant. Your questions continue to be pointless.

You are wrong. They are wrong.

You can't prove it. They just made up a number.

Seriously... you are trying to "prove" a salary that was never offered, for jobs that were never given, because of actions that were never taken? How do any of these Engineers even know.... that these companies WOULD have poached, if they hadn't had the agreement, and how do you know what salary WOULD have been offered, for jobs that were never even applied for?

That's your idea of proof? Yeah, this is childish. You need to grow up.
You make me laugh. You just keep denying and can't post a single link why anyone should believe you. Your stupidity is quite comical.

So this is how you debate. I have posted multiple links supporting my position. And many more intellectual arguments, and examples of the immorality of the laws you supporting.

And this... this post right here, is your only response? Just pretend you can't see any links, and can't see any arguments, like you are a 5-year-old going "lalalala I can't see it lalalala"? That's your grand argument?

Well, I'm not going to continue arguing with a child. You obviously lost this debate, given I've painted you into an intellectual corner, that this is now your only possible response.

Bye bye. Have a good one.

Of course it does it says that the few grand the people will get was not based on any calculated number of any real income lost but on what they were making at the time

now link to some expert who agrees with you.

Your link does support what I am saying however
On August 8, 2014, Judge Koh rejected the settlement as insufficient on the basis of the evidence and exposure. Rejecting a settlement is unusual in such cases. This left the defendants with a choice between raising their settlement offer or facing a trial.[20]

I already said the judge increased it because she thought it wasn't enough and that's all I ever said

You are the one who said the payout was based on actual income lost I just proved you wrong because it was based on their salaries at the time of the filing not on any income lost because there was no income lost

I don't need an expert to read for me like you do

It is stated clear as day how the settlement number was reached

415 million.

Show me the calculation

You can't can you?

Give a break down of exactly how much income each of those 65000 people lost in income and give me proof that they were actually denied higher paying jobs

The number was partly conjecture and partly a punitive assessment it was pulled out of the judges ass

What is your point? My point is that collusion held down their wages. Economists agree, the DOJ agrees, the judge with all the facts agrees, the 415 million agrees. When it is to then tune of 415 million for a single case that shows it is significant. Your questions continue to be pointless.

You are wrong. They are wrong.

You can't prove it. They just made up a number.

Seriously... you are trying to "prove" a salary that was never offered, for jobs that were never given, because of actions that were never taken? How do any of these Engineers even know.... that these companies WOULD have poached, if they hadn't had the agreement, and how do you know what salary WOULD have been offered, for jobs that were never even applied for?

That's your idea of proof? Yeah, this is childish. You need to grow up.
You make me laugh. You just keep denying and can't post a single link why anyone should believe you. Your stupidity is quite comical.

So this is how you debate. I have posted multiple links supporting my position. And many more intellectual arguments, and examples of the immorality of the laws you supporting.

And this... this post right here, is your only response? Just pretend you can't see any links, and can't see any arguments, like you are a 5-year-old going "lalalala I can't see it lalalala"? That's your grand argument?

Well, I'm not going to continue arguing with a child. You obviously lost this debate, given I've painted you into an intellectual corner, that this is now your only possible response.

Bye bye. Have a good one.

I responded to any relevant comment you made. Most of your arguments are a joke however. Don't believe you have used any relevant links.

He already did. Your pathetic childish, "I can't see it, so it's not true" response is getting old. You are acting like a baby now.

Forum List

Back