Top 20 NBA Players of All Time

So what did Pippen do after Jordan? Hmm?

You may want to ask what Jordan did after Pippen. Pippen took the Bulls within a bad call of the ECF. Then took Portland to the WCF. What did Jordan ever do without Pippen?

Jordan played 12 years with the Bulls. And he won 6 'ships. With 2 3-peats. That means 50% of the years he played he won it all. Babe Ruth style.

LeBron ain't shit.

MJ had Pippen. Lebron never had a Pippen. The best player he has ever had was a diminished Wade. There is a reason MJ won 6 in 2 3peats. He had the best all around player to ever play the game on his team.

BS, Wade was still in his prime and Bosh was still very good in a diminished role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nearly went to the NBA finals of the ref who later went to jail for fixing games didn't make a horrible call on the Ewing foul.

Was that the game Pippen refused to enter because he wasn't given the last shot?
Perfect RW I forgot about that one.

I was mad as hell

Not too bad

You gotta find a place for Bill Russell even just for his defense

No room for Pippen in my top twenty

Yea Scottie was over rated, but he did get them close I would put Sir Charles ahead of him, that was a great series to watch
Pippen has forever been under rated by the public. The people in the know voted him top 50 of all time. Ultimate defender, leader and all around player.
Yeah Pippen was awesome. But he didn't accomplish SHIT without MJ.
I don't think MJ would have accomplished what he did without Pippen.

I can't argue with that one, MJ showing his appreciation of Scottie did trade him his Lamborghini for pipps Porsche.

1. MJ
2. Lebron
3. Magic
4. Shaq
5. Duncan
6. Kareem
7. Wilt
8. Hakeem
9. Russell
10. Charles Barkley
11. Pippen
12. T-Mac
13. Allen Iverson
14. Bird
15. Kobe
16. Isaiah Thomas
17. Jason Kidd
18. Gary Payton
19. Dr. J
20. Dirk

Note. Never saw Wilt and Russell play except on youtube. Kareem would be higher but I only saw him when he was ready to retire.
Are you f'ing kidding Kobe behind Iverson and TMac (heck TMac in the top 20 is foolish). You might not like Kobe, but he is a top 5 minimum. Pippen over Bird and not West, that has to be your hatred off white people making that decision

I think I mentioned I never saw West play. Weird how I have Bird and Dirk in my top 20 but I hate white people.

You may want to ask what Jordan did after Pippen. Pippen took the Bulls within a bad call of the ECF. Then took Portland to the WCF. What did Jordan ever do without Pippen?

Jordan played 12 years with the Bulls. And he won 6 'ships. With 2 3-peats. That means 50% of the years he played he won it all. Babe Ruth style.

LeBron ain't shit.

MJ had Pippen. Lebron never had a Pippen. The best player he has ever had was a diminished Wade. There is a reason MJ won 6 in 2 3peats. He had the best all around player to ever play the game on his team.

BS, Wade was still in his prime and Bosh was still very good in a diminished role.

BS. Wade stayed hurt due to his style of play. He even said last year was the best he had felt in a couple of seasons.

Heat's Dwyane Wade: 'This is the best I've felt in years' - CBSSports.com

"This is the best I've felt in years right now," Wade said Wednesday. "You question it. And you try not to question it, like 'Why? Why couldn't I feel like this the last two years?' But it is what it is. I'm feeling like this now, when I need it individually to (carry) more of a load to help this team."

Last edited:

Nearly went to the NBA finals of the ref who later went to jail for fixing games didn't make a horrible call on the Ewing foul.

Was that the game Pippen refused to enter because he wasn't given the last shot?

Nope. I think it was the same series but the Bulls won that game.

I know it is difficult to compare guard with centers and forwards, but I wi do it anyways.

1. MJ
2. Kobe (yes I have him over LBJ, he was the closest to Jordan as you can get)
3. LBJ
4. Magic
5. Shaq (some people have cream or wilt, but Shaq was so damn dominate. If he only hit free throws he would be the best ever)
6. Cream (slightly behind Shaq)
7. Wilt (slightly behind Cream)
8. Duncan
9. Bird
10. The Big O
11. Hakeem
12. West
13. Mailman
14. Dirk
15. Stockton
16. Isaiah Thomas
17. Pippen
18. Elgin Baylor
19. Dr J
20. David Robinson (yes I snub Russel he was a 6'9 center dominating 6'6 white guys)

You forgot Larry Bird.
Best pure shooter ever.
Bird is no 9

Here's mine...

1. Wilt
  2. Russell
  3. Lew Alcindor
  4. Oscar Robertson
  5. Magic
  6. West
  7. Frazier
  8. Elgin Baylor
  9. Dr. J
  10. Bird
  11. MJ
  12. Lebron
  13. Hakeem
  14. Bill Walton
  15. Willis Reed
  16. Black Jesus
  17. Nate Thurmond
  18. James Worthy
  19. Isiah Thomas
  20. Pete Maravich
Apparently you are clueless in everything you discuss!

Lol go back to screaming about the Jews douche bag!

Not too bad

A 6'9 center going against 6'6 white centers! I will admit he would have probably been a very good to great power forward, but no where near what people make him out to be.

He also went up against Wilt Chamberlain, the greatest player of all time and neutralized him

It is hard to compare any player from 50 years ago to today...in any sport

Best thing you can say about Russell is that he made those players around him better. Something todays game is lacking
Russel went against Wilt? I wasn't aware of that? Did he stop him? That changes my entire perspective on the guy.

Here's mine...

1. Wilt
  2. Russell
  3. Lew Alcindor
  4. Oscar Robertson
  5. Magic
  6. West
  7. Frazier
  8. Elgin Baylor
  9. Dr. J
  10. Bird
  11. MJ
  12. Lebron
  13. Hakeem
  14. Bill Walton
  15. Willis Reed
  16. Black Jesus
  17. Nate Thurmond
  18. James Worthy
  19. Isiah Thomas
  20. Pete Maravich
lpretty good list
Like your avatar, funny guy
Good list really? You must be clueless also. Any list that knocks MJ from the top is suspect. Any list that Dr J and Bird over MJ is plain retard. Any list that doesn't include Kobe, Shaq and Duncan is beyond retarded!

Good list really? You must be clueless also. Any list that knocks MJ from the top is suspect. Any list that Dr J and Bird over MJ is plain retard. Any list that doesn't include Kobe, Shaq and Duncan is beyond retarded!

You're probably right about Kobe?

I also left Jerry Lucas off the list.

I know it is difficult to compare guard with centers and forwards, but I wi do it anyways.

1. MJ
2. Kobe (yes I have him over LBJ, he was the closest to Jordan as you can get)
3. LBJ
4. Magic
5. Shaq (some people have cream or wilt, but Shaq was so damn dominate. If he only hit free throws he would be the best ever)
6. Cream (slightly behind Shaq)
7. Wilt (slightly behind Cream)
8. Duncan
9. Bird
10. The Big O
11. Hakeem
12. West
13. Mailman
14. Dirk
15. Stockton
16. Isaiah Thomas
17. Pippen
18. Elgin Baylor
19. Dr J
20. David Robinson (yes I snub Russel he was a 6'9 center dominating 6'6 white guys)

You forgot Larry Bird.
Best pure shooter ever.
Bird is no 9

Must have missed it.

You don't like my list, because you're a Jew-hater!
He doesn't like your list cause he likes the new nba that's nothing more than a thug league
nobody around here even watches that #### anymore.

You don't like my list, because you're a Jew-hater!
He doesn't like your list cause he likes the new nba that's nothing more than a thug league
nobody around here even watches that #### anymore.

NBA Finals Game 6 Most Watched Ever With 23.3M; ABC Hits Highs With Series

Not too bad

Yea Scottie was over rated, but he did get them close I would put Sir Charles ahead of him, that was a great series to watch
Pippen has forever been under rated by the public. The people in the know voted him top 50 of all time. Ultimate defender, leader and all around player.
Yeah Pippen was awesome. But he didn't accomplish SHIT without MJ.
I don't think MJ would have accomplished what he did without Pippen.

In his prime, was Pippen better than Reggie Miller, Barkley or Ewing?
I don't think so

Last edited:

Forum List

Back