Top 20 NBA Players of All Time

Not too bad

You gotta find a place for Bill Russell even just for his defense

No room for Pippen in my top twenty

Yea Scottie was over rated, but he did get them close I would put Sir Charles ahead of him, that was a great series to watch
Pippen has forever been under rated by the public. The people in the know voted him top 50 of all time. Ultimate defender, leader and all around player.
Yeah Pippen was awesome. But he didn't accomplish SHIT without MJ.
I don't think MJ would have accomplished what he did without Pippen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In his prime, was Pippen better than Barkley or Ewing?
I don't think so
Yes he was better than Barkley or Ewing. Pip could do it all. The guy had no weaknesses on either end of the court.

Apparently you are clueless in everything you discuss!

Lol go back to screaming about the Jews douche bag!

You don't like my list, because you're a Jew-hater!
He doesn't like your list cause he likes the new nba that's nothing more than a thug league
nobody around here even watches that #### anymore.

NBA Finals Game 6 Most Watched Ever With 23.3M; ABC Hits Highs With Series
ya gotta remember there's more people in 1 county in San Fransisco than the entire state of Idaho

He doesn't like your list cause he likes the new nba that's nothing more than a thug league

NBA Finals Game 6 Most Watched Ever With 23.3M; ABC Hits Highs With Series
ya gotta remember there's more people in 1 county in San Fransisco than the entire state of Idaho
Idaho doesnt matter.

Here's mine...

1. Wilt
  2. Russell
  3. Lew Alcindor
  4. Oscar Robertson
  5. Magic
  6. West
  7. Frazier
  8. Elgin Baylor
  9. Dr. J
  10. Bird
  11. MJ
  12. Lebron
  13. Hakeem
  14. Bill Walton
  15. Willis Reed
  16. Black Jesus
  17. Nate Thurmond
  18. James Worthy
  19. Isiah Thomas
  20. Pete Maravich
lpretty good list
Like your avatar, funny guy
Good list really? You must be clueless also. Any list that knocks MJ from the top is suspect. Any list that Dr J and Bird over MJ is plain retard. Any list that doesn't include Kobe, Shaq and Duncan is beyond retarded!

Did I tell ya I shot JFK?

On Barkley

On Ewing

Here is John Starks dunking on Jordan
Doesn't make him better

You're right. Anybody can get one. Pippen dunked on Barkley and Ewing a couple of times. Not to mention he has dunked on pretty much every body of note in the league during his playing time. Remember these are just dunks. Has nothing to do with his playmaking ability, defense etc etc.

The players now are more talented than ever. Shooting the 3 is back in style. I enjoy watching and playing basketball, it's an exciting sport.

I used to play bball 5 nights a week
2 different city leagues
and a church league
bball was fun and alot of participation
Now....30 years all those leagues have collapsed and church ball is barley surviving

I played pretty hard up till I was 51 and at 65 I think I could still play, but what happened to Maravich scares me and I don't want to take the chance

Last edited:
I used to play bball 5 nights a week
2 different city leagues
and a church league
bball was fun and alot of participation
Now....30 years all those leagues have collapsed and church ball is barley surviving

I played pretty hard up till I was 51 and at 65 I think I could still play, but what happened to Maravich scares me and I don't want to take the chance
I played 3 times a week from the time I was 14, to when I was 34. I had a shot nobody could stop. And I could go to my left. Oscar Robertson said he used to dribble with his right hand to the store and his left hand on the way back. So I would do the same thing to the ball park. As a result, whenever I played full court, no one could steel the ball from me, no matter how many people they put on me.

Sometimes I'd get so "hot", I'd hear the opposing player start yelling, "HE'S GOT THE BALL! HE'S GOT THE BALL!"

Me and my buddy would go to this one park that started out as a surfer hangout and over the years, it became all black. We were the only two white guys going down there. But to us, we didn't notice anything different, except for the fact we had to play a little harder to win. There was never a racial thing. Everybody knew everybody. When we would show up, some black guy would go, "Uh oh, here comes trouble!" That's a result of us being one of the few people down there who played "defense". It was like we'd walk up and say, "Hey Leroy! Carmichael, you got next? Need two? Alright, we got it after you!"

The players now are more talented than ever. Shooting the 3 is back in style. I enjoy watching and playing basketball, it's an exciting sport.

Maravich could light it up from distance. So could Downtown Freddie Brown. And Andrew Toney, George Gervin, World B. Free, Jerry Lucas, Jerry West and Reggie Miller.

So is the traditional point guard. Love it.

I know it is difficult to compare guard with centers and forwards, but I wi do it anyways.

1. MJ
2. Kobe (yes I have him over LBJ, he was the closest to Jordan as you can get)
3. LBJ
4. Magic
5. Shaq (some people have cream or wilt, but Shaq was so damn dominate. If he only hit free throws he would be the best ever)
6. Cream (slightly behind Shaq)
7. Wilt (slightly behind Cream)
8. Duncan
9. Bird
10. The Big O
11. Hakeem
12. West
13. Mailman
14. Dirk
15. Stockton
16. Isaiah Thomas
17. Pippen
18. Elgin Baylor
19. Dr J
20. David Robinson (yes I snub Russel he was a 6'9 center dominating 6'6 white guys)

5 MVP's and 11 RINGS AND YOU SNUB RUSSELL? lol

Edit:

Didn't Bill ALSO get a NCAA AND Gold in the Olympics?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back