Top 20 NBA Players of All Time

I believe I snub Russel. So here the redux

1. MJ
2. Kobe (yes I have him over LBJ, he was the closest to Jordan as you can get)
3. LBJ
4. Magic
5. Shaq (some people have cream or wilt, but Shaq was so damn dominate. If he only hit free throws he would be the best ever)
6. Cream (slightly behind Shaq)
7. Wilt (slightly behind Cream)
8. Duncan
9. Bird
10. The Big O
11. Hakeem
12. Russel
13. West
14. Mailman
15. Dirk
16. Stockton
17. Isiah Thomas
18. Pippen
19. Elgin Baylor
20. Dr J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's mine...

1. Wilt
  2. Russell
  3. Lew Alcindor
  4. Oscar Robertson
  5. Magic
  6. West
  7. Frazier
  8. Elgin Baylor
  9. Dr. J
  10. Bird
  11. MJ
  12. Lebron
  13. Hakeem
  14. Bill Walton
  15. Willis Reed
  16. Black Jesus
  17. Nate Thurmond
  18. James Worthy
  19. Isiah Thomas
  20. Pete Maravich
lpretty good list
Like your avatar, funny guy
Good list really? You must be clueless also. Any list that knocks MJ from the top is suspect. Any list that Dr J and Bird over MJ is plain retard. Any list that doesn't include Kobe, Shaq and Duncan is beyond retarded!

Any list that has kobe as the 2nd best player ever is retarded. He isnt even the best player of his generation.

1. Jordan
2. Chamberlain
3. Robertson
4. James
5. Russell
6. Magic
7. Jabaar
8. Duncan
9. Erving
10. Bird
11. Cousy
12. K. Malone
13. Olajuwon
14. Bryant
15. O'Neal
16. Stockton
17. Frazier
18. Thomas
19. West
20. Walton

1. Jordan
2. Chamberlain
3. Robertson
4. James
5. Russell
6. Magic
7. Jabaar
8. Duncan
9. Erving
10. Bird
11. Cousy
12. K. Malone
13. Olajuwon
14. Bryant
15. O'Neal
16. Stockton
17. Frazier
18. Thomas
19. West
20. Walton
Why do people give such little respect to Kobe and Shaq. Russel supposed held his own against Wilt, but not even the best defensive center in NBA history, Mutombo, could hold down Shaq. Shaq would roll over Russel. As. Bulls fan I will say this Kobe was just a hair less than MJ. Everything MJ did Kobe did, but just a tiny hair less. I am not sure how anyone could not put Kobe in the top 3

1. Jordan
2. Chamberlain
3. Robertson
4. James
5. Russell
6. Magic
7. Jabaar
8. Duncan
9. Erving
10. Bird
11. Cousy
12. K. Malone
13. Olajuwon
14. Bryant
15. O'Neal
16. Stockton
17. Frazier
18. Thomas
19. West
20. Walton
Why do people give such little respect to Kobe and Shaq. Russel supposed held his own against Wilt, but not even the best defensive center in NBA history, Mutombo, could hold down Shaq. Shaq would roll over Russel. As. Bulls fan I will say this Kobe was just a hair less than MJ. Everything MJ did Kobe did, but just a tiny hair less. I am not sure how anyone could not put Kobe in the top 3

Youre confusing the fact that Kobe "copied" Jordans moves with "playing" like MJ. Kobe was option 2 for 3 of his rings. To this day he holds the record for the most missed shots in the history of the NBA and yet is not the leading scorer. Did he have the talent? Of course. He cant seem to get out of his own way. Overrated because of who he played with.

1. Jordan
2. Chamberlain
3. Robertson
4. James
5. Russell
6. Magic
7. Jabaar
8. Duncan
9. Erving
10. Bird
11. Cousy
12. K. Malone
13. Olajuwon
14. Bryant
15. O'Neal
16. Stockton
17. Frazier
18. Thomas
19. West
20. Walton

Russell held his own against Chamberlin a 7 ft center who decided one night to score a hundred and did. Decided at the beginning of a year how many points and rebounds he would average for the season and did. The only guy that could hold his own against Chamberlin was Russell. Before Jordan the debate was Russell or Chamberlin.

1. Jordan
2. Chamberlain
3. Robertson
4. James
5. Russell
6. Magic
7. Jabaar
8. Duncan
9. Erving
10. Bird
11. Cousy
12. K. Malone
13. Olajuwon
14. Bryant
15. O'Neal
16. Stockton
17. Frazier
18. Thomas
19. West
20. Walton

Youre confusing the fact that Kobe "copied" Jordans moves with "playing" like MJ. Kobe was option 2 for 3 of his rings. To this day he holds the record for the most missed shots in the history of the NBA and yet is not the leading scorer. Did he have the talent? Of course. He cant seem to get out of his own way. Overrated because of who he played with.

Why not copy the best player in history? He not only copies he mastered MJ's style. Every great player need another great on his team to win. Man had Pippen. Magic had Cream, Worthy, Green, Scott etc. Bird had McHale and Parrish etc.

1. Jordan
2. Chamberlain
3. Robertson
4. James
5. Russell
6. Magic
7. Jabaar
8. Duncan
9. Erving
10. Bird
11. Cousy
12. K. Malone
13. Olajuwon
14. Bryant
15. O'Neal
16. Stockton
17. Frazier
18. Thomas
19. West
20. Walton

Why not copy the best player in history? He not only copies he mastered MJ's style. Every great player need another great on his team to win. Man had Pippen. Magic had Cream, Worthy, Green, Scott etc. Bird had McHale and Parrish etc.

Who said anything was wrong with copying MJ? I said copying does not equal playing like MJ. You think kobe is great because he copied MJ's moves the best?

1. Jordan
2. Chamberlain
3. Robertson
4. James
5. Russell
6. Magic
7. Jabaar
8. Duncan
9. Erving
10. Bird
11. Cousy
12. K. Malone
13. Olajuwon
14. Bryant
15. O'Neal
16. Stockton
17. Frazier
18. Thomas
19. West
20. Walton

Who said anything was wrong with copying MJ? I said copying does not equal playing like MJ. You think kobe is great because he copied MJ's moves the best?
Kobe was great because he came the closest to ever being the next MJ

1. Jordan
2. Chamberlain
3. Robertson
4. James
5. Russell
6. Magic
7. Jabaar
8. Duncan
9. Erving
10. Bird
11. Cousy
12. K. Malone
13. Olajuwon
14. Bryant
15. O'Neal
16. Stockton
17. Frazier
18. Thomas
19. West
20. Walton

You have low standards. Just because he came the closest to copying MJ's moves doesnt put him in the same league as MJ. T-Mac was better than Kobe any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

You have low standards. Just because he came the closest to copying MJ's moves doesnt put him in the same league as MJ. T-Mac was better than Kobe any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
TMac better? Now your smoking crack!

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Allen Iverson?
A PG that never passed. A great scorer, but didn't get his teammates involved. And to be one of the greats you have to play solid defense. He was non-existent on D. There is a spot for him in the HOF and he was a special player. But I don't think he ever cracks the top 50, much less the top 20.

TMac better? Now your smoking crack!

Kobe better? Now your smoking meth!

A PG that never passed. A great scorer, but didn't get his teammates involved. And to be one of the greats you have to play solid defense. He was non-existent on D. There is a spot for him in the HOF and he was a special player. But I don't think he ever cracks the top 50, much less the top 20.

Never passed? Who was he supposed to pass to on his team if he wanted to win? Yet he still managed 6 per game.

I'd take Kobe over T-Mac any day.

Iverson? Practice? We talking about practice here. Lol!

Iverson was selfish and thought more of Iverson than he ever thought about his team. He had potential he never lived up to.

I have him at #13 on my list. If he was taller he would tied for #1 with MJ or in the top spot by himself. He gave 100% all the time on the court and changed the face of basketball. There will never be another like him..
He isn't even a top 5 pg or sg. He gave it his all on offense, but not defense.

Forum List

Back