Top 10 Reasons “Climate Change” Is a Complete HOAX and Ponzi Scheme Run by the Globalists and DC Democrats

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
  • Climate change was called “global warming” for decades, until all the “rising temperature” charts were proven fake, the oceans were not rising at the shorelines, and the glaciers were not receding at the poles.
  • Electric vehicles actually utilizes MORE fossil fuel and energy to run the charging stations, build them, and to manufacture the vehicles anyway.
  • The entire agriculture and transportation industries would implode because there’s no way to replace all the machinery, tractors, and tractor trailers with electric or solar powered machines in the next century.
  • There are NOT more natural storms than there ever were before, including tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, typhoons, earthquakes, etc.
  • The globalists, elitists, and celebrities pushing hardest for everyone to bow down and support “climate change” travel the world relentlessly in fossil-fuel-powered planes, jets, yachts, and SUVs to preach at their Ponzi scheme seminars.
  • The world’s poster girl for “climate change” is a dogmatic, drama-infused sensationalist who keeps predicting the end of the world date over and over, and that date must be renegotiated as each one passes.
  • Climate change is just another apparatus for the communist police-state tyranny to steal money from the populace, control their purchases and movement, and install mass surveillance for worsened tyrannical control.
  • Carbon dioxide is NOT even a pollutant, as the climate alarmists claim as their major stance, but rather it’s the elixir of life itself.
  • Big Tech social media giants, MSM, the globalists, and the climate change death cult (CCDC) are censoring all debate about “climate change” because there’s literally ZERO science to back up their claims, and contrary, the science shows we are in a slow cooling phase anyway.
  • George Soros is behind it. Possibly the most sinister man on planet earth, anything that George Soros funds and backs is a money-making, humanity-destroying enterprise, and the climate change hoax is no exception to that rule
Same link as OP. Reason 9 shows you why there is no debate. They have no real facts.

• Climate change was called “global warming” for decades, until all the “rising temperature” charts were proven fake, the oceans were not rising at the shorelines, and the glaciers were not receding at the poles.
  • Electric vehicles actually utilizes MORE fossil fuel and energy to run the charging stations, build them, and to manufacture the vehicles anyway.
  • The entire agriculture and transportation industries would implode because there’s no way to replace all the machinery, tractors, and tractor trailers with electric or solar powered machines in the next century.
  • There are NOT more natural storms than there ever were before, including tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, typhoons, earthquakes, etc.
  • The globalists, elitists, and celebrities pushing hardest for everyone to bow down and support “climate change” travel the world relentlessly in fossil-fuel-powered planes, jets, yachts, and SUVs to preach at their Ponzi scheme seminars.
  • The world’s poster girl for “climate change” is a dogmatic, drama-infused sensationalist who keeps predicting the end of the world date over and over, and that date must be renegotiated as each one passes.
  • Climate change is just another apparatus for the communist police-state tyranny to steal money from the populace, control their purchases and movement, and install mass surveillance for worsened tyrannical control.
  • Carbon dioxide is NOT even a pollutant, as the climate alarmists claim as their major stance, but rather it’s the elixir of life itself.
  • Big Tech social media giants, MSM, the globalists, and the climate change death cult (CCDC) are censoring all debate about “climate change” because there’s literally ZERO science to back up their claims, and contrary, the science shows we are in a slow cooling phase anyway.
  • George Soros is behind it. Possibly the most sinister man on planet earth, anything that George Soros funds and backs is a money-making, humanity-destroying enterprise, and the climate change hoax is no exception to that rule
Same link as OP. Reason 9 shows you why there is no debate. They have no real facts.

Good start. Now learn what does actually cause climate change...

Climate change is a science

global warming (co2 as the cause of climate change) is a fraud

Now, why can't the "conservative media" ever even ask the right questions....

Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?

I guessed they thought no would notice the predictions that have all failed. So just in case they changed forom "Global Warming" to "Climate change". It is working on our politicians. Why?

The so called climate change agenda has always been about one world government & people control. I worked on the below site for almost a full year, literally leaving through the north side entrance with my crew less than three hours before the site was officially opened to the general public. Expo 74' was literally the OFFICIAL launch of the globalists "Can't we just all get along?" globally united through "saving mutha earth" agenda.

The Russian rank & file personnel working inside the Russian pavilion were NOT allowed to communicate with us Americans still working on the interior of the pavilion. When I would pass/notice a Russian gal in their pavilion & we made eye contact between us I'd always wink an eye , & give her a smile with a QUICK/SHORT thumbs up. They'd quickly look away with a cute smirk on their faces like they KNEW the entire "globally united through saving mutha earth" agenda was a complete farce. The Russian overseers would actually bus their charges out to a complex on E. Upriver Dr. in Spokane to keep them isolated from the "capitalists". Tragically this is where the current statist left in America are heading facilitated by their complete lack of understanding of the human condition(human nature), like what a pity.

Make sure to read the below links commentary so you can find out "where/who" got the religion of modern day environmentalism rolling in earnest(hint; paragraph two!)

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
I guessed they thought no would notice the predictions that have all failed. So just in case they changed forom "Global Warming" to "Climate change". It is working on our politicians. Why?

1. Climate change was called “global warming” for decades, until all the “rising temperature” charts were proven fake, the oceans were not rising at the shorelines, and the glaciers were not receding at the poles.

Temperature charts have not been discredited by anyone, the oceans are rising and the Arctic, Antarctica, Greenland and almost every one of the world's glaciers are melting.

2. Electric vehicles actually utilizes MORE fossil fuel and energy to run the charging stations, build them, and to manufacture the vehicles anyway.

As more and more of our energy supply comes from non-emitting sources, charging EV batteries will require less and less CO2 emissions.

3. The entire agriculture and transportation industries would implode because there’s no way to replace all the machinery, tractors, and tractor trailers with electric or solar powered machines in the next century.

They're working on it. And the amount of CO2 produced by farm machinery is microscopic compared to that produced by cars and trucks.

4. There are NOT more natural storms than there ever were before, including tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, typhoons, earthquakes, etc.

Their intensity has increased significantly

5. The globalists, elitists, and celebrities pushing hardest for everyone to bow down and support “climate change” travel the world relentlessly in fossil-fuel-powered planes, jets, yachts, and SUVs to preach at their Ponzi scheme seminars.

This is simply babbling nonsense. I agree that people who fly in private jets and travel in large yachts are not ones to be preaching about reducing one's carbon footprint, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the science. And where you get a Ponzi scheme out of any of this is beyond me. And, like usual, you have presented ZERO evidence supporting any of the charges and accusations you've made.

6. The world’s poster girl for “climate change” is a dogmatic, drama-infused sensationalist who keeps predicting the end of the world date over and over, and that date must be renegotiated as each one passes.

I assume you're talking about Greta Thunberg. 1) She's not a climate scientist 2) She's been infinitely more accurate than have you.

7. Climate change is just another apparatus for the communist police-state tyranny to steal money from the populace, control their purchases and movement, and install mass surveillance for worsened tyrannical control.

That's paranoid nonsense. What "communist police-state tyranny"? What money is being stolen from what populace? What purchase control beyond what has been in place for decades? What mass surveillance? This is sheer fantasy.

8. Carbon dioxide is NOT even a pollutant, as the climate alarmists claim as their major stance, but rather it’s the elixir of life itself.

The elixir of life? Then you'd not mind spending the night in a room with, say, just 5% of that elixir? PS, it gets toxic at 4%.

9. Big Tech social media giants, MSM, the globalists, and the climate change death cult (CCDC) are censoring all debate about “climate change” because there’s literally ZERO science to back up their claims, and contrary, the science shows we are in a slow cooling phase anyway.

They don't seem to have censored this debate. As for the science, you're once again deeply into fantasy land. 99%+ of the world's scientists would not be accepting AGW if there were ZERO science to back up the theory. And would you mind providing a link supporting this claim of zero science? I'd really like to see how you arrived at that conclusion.

10. George Soros is behind it. Possibly the most sinister man on planet earth, anything that George Soros funds and backs is a money-making, humanity-destroying enterprise, and the climate change hoax is no exception to that rule.

Because Soros is a Jew, right? He probably had a personal hand in the conviction and execution of Jesus. Right.

You're a goddamned Nazi, you're as ignorant as a flat rock and you're out of every shred of your fucking mind.

Last edited:
Temperature charts have not been discredited by anyone, the oceans are rising and the Arctic, Antarctica, Greenland and almost every one of the world's glaciers are melting.

Outside of Urban Heat Sink Effect, your side has NO WARMING, NO OCEAN RISE, NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT, and you have been lying all along about 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica....

The fudge job of the atmospheric temperature readings in 2005 is what you fucked in the head psycho liars do....

1. Climate change was called “global warming” for decades, until all the “rising temperature” charts were proven fake, the oceans were not rising at the shorelines, and the glaciers were not receding at the poles.

2. Electric vehicles actually utilizes MORE fossil fuel and energy to run the charging stations, build them, and to manufacture the vehicles anyway.

As more and more of our energy supply comes from non-emitting sources, charging EV batteries will require less and less CO2 emissions.

3. The entire agriculture and transportation industries would implode because there’s no way to replace all the machinery, tractors, and tractor trailers with electric or solar powered machines in the next century.

They're working on it. And the amount of CO2 produced by farm machinery is microscopic compared to that produced by cars and trucks.

4. There are NOT more natural storms than there ever were before, including tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, typhoons, earthquakes, etc.

Their intensity has increased significantly

5. The globalists, elitists, and celebrities pushing hardest for everyone to bow down and support “climate change” travel the world relentlessly in fossil-fuel-powered planes, jets, yachts, and SUVs to preach at their Ponzi scheme seminars.

This is simply babbling nonsense. I agree that people who fly in private jets and travel in large yachts are not ones to be preaching about reducing one's carbon footprint, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the science. And where you get a Ponzi scheme out of any of this is beyond me. And, like usual, you have presented ZERO evidence supporting any of the charges and accusations you've made.

6. The world’s poster girl for “climate change” is a dogmatic, drama-infused sensationalist who keeps predicting the end of the world date over and over, and that date must be renegotiated as each one passes.

I assume you're talking about Greta Thunberg. 1) She's not a climate scientist 2) She's been infinitely more accurate than have you.

7. Climate change is just another apparatus for the communist police-state tyranny to steal money from the populace, control their purchases and movement, and install mass surveillance for worsened tyrannical control.

That's paranoid nonsense. What "communist police-state tyranny"? What money is being stolen from what populace? What purchase control beyond what has been in place for decades? What mass surveillance? This is sheer fantasy.

8. Carbon dioxide is NOT even a pollutant, as the climate alarmists claim as their major stance, but rather it’s the elixir of life itself.

The elixir of life? Then you'd not mind spending the night in a room with, say, just 5% of that elixir? PS, it gets toxic at 4%.

9. Big Tech social media giants, MSM, the globalists, and the climate change death cult (CCDC) are censoring all debate about “climate change” because there’s literally ZERO science to back up their claims, and contrary, the science shows we are in a slow cooling phase anyway.

They don't seem to have censored this debate. As for the science, you're once again deeply into fantasy land. 99%+ of the world's scientists would not be accepting AGW if there were ZERO science to back up the theory. And would you mind providing a link supporting this claim of zero science? I'd really like to see how you arrived at that conclusion.

10. George Soros is behind it. Possibly the most sinister man on planet earth, anything that George Soros funds and backs is a money-making, humanity-destroying enterprise, and the climate change hoax is no exception to that rule.

Because Soros is a Jew, right? He probably had a personal hand in the conviction and execution of Jesus. Right.

You're a goddamned Nazi, you're as ignorant as a flat rock and you're out of every shred of your fucking mind.

Nothing I have said to you makes me a Nazi. You are stupid to believes lies. Don't take it out on me.

Nothing I have said to you makes me a Nazi. You are stupid to believes lies. Don't take it out on me.
I'm not the one buying into lies and claiming that George Soros is responsible for anything marks you as either a full-scale anti-semite or an easy mark. Claiming that he's responsible for global warming is just flat out nutso, dude.

I'm not the one buying into lies and claiming that George Soros is responsible for anything marks you as either a full-scale anti-semite or an easy mark. Claiming that he's responsible for global warming is just flat out nutso, dude.
Soros is just one of many who think men do not deserve freedom. They will do anything to take that away. This is one of those things. It was designed to destroy the free world.

Soros is just one of many who think men do not deserve freedom. They will do anything to take that away. This is one of those things. It was designed to destroy the free world.
So why do scientists from all over the planet, from every nation on Earth agree that AGW is real? What do you think are the odds that all those very intelligent people from all those different countries would all agree they want to destroy the free world? The idea is just fucking nuts. Listen to yourself. It's up there with tinfoil hats.

So why do scientists from all over the planet, from every nation on Earth agree that AGW is real? What do you think are the odds that all those very intelligent people from all those different countries would all agree they want to destroy the free world? The idea is just fucking nuts. Listen to yourself. It's up there with tinfoil hats.
Because they are paid to say it is, is my guess.

So why do scientists from all over the planet, from every nation on Earth agree that AGW is real?

A "climate scientist" is not a scientist. A taxpayer funded "climate scientist" has no regard for truth or data, has been busted lying and fudging data over and over, and keeps right on doing it because powerful rich people like George Soros see the Co2 fraud as a means to push communism, global taxation etc. on to the American people.

The Co2 fraud is a disease.

We just need the cure, and the cure starts with TRUTH that Co2 DOES NOTHING....

Because they are paid to say it is, is my guess.
Do you really think that makes any more sense? Have you never thought about this? You're talking about thousands of scientists for decades. Has a single one of them EVER confessed that they were being paid to lie?

as either a full-scale anti-semite

And there it is, it is "anti-semitic" to notice Co2 does nothing.

It is anti semitic to notice

it was a cruise missile that hit the Pentagon on 911
that Covid19 was completely gone by May of 2020
that there was never a need for a "vaccine" for Covid
to ask why there is ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland and trees and moose north of Arctic Circle on Alaska
that Dominion Voting Machines always "choose the Jew"

Forum List

Back