Top 10 Reasons “Climate Change” Is a Complete HOAX and Ponzi Scheme Run by the Globalists and DC Democrats

Soros is just one of many who think men do not deserve freedom. They will do anything to take that away. This is one of those things. It was designed to destroy the free world.
Malignant narcissists harbor some real problems!

Malignant narcissists harbor some real problems!

Are you suggesting George Soros is a malignant narcissist or is this just a generalized warning in case anyone in the US between now and November 3rd, 2024 should happen to run into one?

Last edited:
I guessed they thought no would notice the predictions that have all failed. So just in case they changed forom "Global Warming" to "Climate change". It is working on our politicians. Why?

Would you care to explain where the author of your linked article gets the idea that global warming is a "Ponzi scheme"? He fails to make any such case in his article.

• Climate change was called “global warming” for decades, until all the “rising temperature” charts were proven fake, the oceans were not rising at the shorelines, and the glaciers were not receding at the poles.
  • Electric vehicles actually utilizes MORE fossil fuel and energy to run the charging stations, build them, and to manufacture the vehicles anyway.
  • The entire agriculture and transportation industries would implode because there’s no way to replace all the machinery, tractors, and tractor trailers with electric or solar powered machines in the next century.
  • There are NOT more natural storms than there ever were before, including tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, typhoons, earthquakes, etc.
  • The globalists, elitists, and celebrities pushing hardest for everyone to bow down and support “climate change” travel the world relentlessly in fossil-fuel-powered planes, jets, yachts, and SUVs to preach at their Ponzi scheme seminars.
  • The world’s poster girl for “climate change” is a dogmatic, drama-infused sensationalist who keeps predicting the end of the world date over and over, and that date must be renegotiated as each one passes.
  • Climate change is just another apparatus for the communist police-state tyranny to steal money from the populace, control their purchases and movement, and install mass surveillance for worsened tyrannical control.
  • Carbon dioxide is NOT even a pollutant, as the climate alarmists claim as their major stance, but rather it’s the elixir of life itself.
  • Big Tech social media giants, MSM, the globalists, and the climate change death cult (CCDC) are censoring all debate about “climate change” because there’s literally ZERO science to back up their claims, and contrary, the science shows we are in a slow cooling phase anyway.
  • George Soros is behind it. Possibly the most sinister man on planet earth, anything that George Soros funds and backs is a money-making, humanity-destroying enterprise, and the climate change hoax is no exception to that rule
Same link as OP. Reason 9 shows you why there is no debate. They have no real facts.
Yes, people who won’t debate have no facts as is now noted by vaccine pusher Dr. Peter Hotez

They have no facts to argue with. It’s as clear as glass

Yes, people who won’t debate have no facts as is now noted by vaccine pusher Dr. Peter Hotez

They have no facts to argue with. It’s as clear as glass
Any particular reason you're trying to go completely off-topic? Would you be one of those people who don't want to debate?

Any particular reason you're trying to go completely off-topic? Would you be one of those people who don't want to debate?
Sure, I was explaining why people pushing something won’t debate! It’s Correlation. It doesn’t surprise me you didn’t understand that!

Sure, I was explaining why people pushing something won’t debate! It’s Correlation. It doesn’t surprise me you didn’t understand that!
People, myself included, tend not to debate YOU because you're an ignorant, lying troll. Going off topic with that bullshit about vaccines only deepens your apparent ignorance. You have presented ZERO evidence to support any shred of the OP.

People, myself included, tend not to debate YOU because you're an ignorant, lying troll. Going off topic with that bullshit about vaccines only deepens your apparent ignorance. You have presented ZERO evidence to support any shred of the OP.
People who push an agenda and then yell consensus and won’t debate is a cop out, and pointing at the cop out seems to bug you

People who push an agenda and then yell consensus and won’t debate is a cop out, and pointing at the cop out seems to bug you
You don't have an agenda? And, in case you failed to note, it's very widely understood that trolling is not debate.

You don't have an agenda? And, in case you failed to note, it's very widely understood that trolling is not debate.
Neither is posting no reference facts that support human caused climate anything

Last edited:
Before you try that again, perhaps you ought to look up the term "Ponzi Scheme"

In a way it is kinda sorta Ponzi because it involves never ending FUDGING of data and every year it FUDGES the data to show "warming" that does not exist it gets that much closer to collapsing entirely...

In a way it is kinda sorta Ponzi because it involves never ending FUDGING of data and every year it FUDGES the data to show "warming" that does not exist it gets that much closer to collapsing entirely...
Yep, yell consensus and it benefits the experts who get more funding for yelling consensus of opinions that require more research and money

Yep, yell consensus and it benefits the experts who get more funding for yelling consensus of opinions that require more research and money

It has long stopped being "research" and has been complete and total fraud since the early 1990s when it was clear the theory was completely wrong.

It has long stopped being "research" and has been complete and total fraud since the early 1990s when it was clear the theory was completely wrong.

They’re still getting funding for something they yell consensus

This thread has presented ZERO EVIDENCE that AGW theory is a hoax.

This thread has presented ZERO EVIDENCE that AGW theory is a "Ponzi scheme"

This thread has presented ZERO EVIDENCE that there has been any involvement by "globalists and dc democrats" in the development of AGW theory.
Nothing I have said to you makes me a Nazi. You are stupid to believes lies. Don't take it out on me.
I you'd like us to believe you're not a Nazi, examine the reasons you have for demonizing George Soros.

This thread has presented ZERO EVIDENCE that AGW theory is a hoax.

This thread has presented ZERO EVIDENCE that AGW theory is a "Ponzi scheme"

This thread has presented ZERO EVIDENCE that there has been any involvement by "globalists and dc democrats" in the development of AGW theory.

I you'd like us to believe you're not a Nazi, examine the reasons you have for demonizing George Soros.
The DA's he backed letting criminals destroy the big cities is a good reason.

Forum List

Back