Top 10 QB over the next 5 years in order!

The day Emmitt Smith separated his shoulder, then went back in the game anyway over Jimmy Johnson's objections -- then almost single-handedly won the game, truly brutalizing the NY Giants' defense, was the moment in time where he became the greatest running back ever to play the game.

Let me also add that I agree about Emmit. He is without a doubt the toughest Half Back to ever play in the NFL. Jim Brown and Walter Peyton are not far behind. ~BH

Sweetness was the best and toughest of all time! No argument about it!

I love the guy, so no not at all bro. He was also just a plain good person. ~BH

I could have a vegetative woman who may have a spark of a good look or a spark in her propped open eye... but unless she actually does perform, that look means nothing in the sack...

When did this thread change focus from discussing the Best NFL Quarterbacks, to fantasizing about fucking comatose women?

When you have to break things down to attempt to make rightwinger understand.. you have to put it into terms he can relate to

E. Smith had more total yards than Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, Erik Dickerson, Walter "Da Best RB Ever No Argument" Payton and Gayle Sawyers!

Great bro. There are many ways to judge an NFL Athlete. It's either numbers, Superbowls or how good they were when they were 'on the field'. ~snip~ I use that example for Barry Sanders who I believe is probably the best RB to ever step on the field, Walter Payton 2nd.
The day Emmitt Smith separated his shoulder, then went back in the game anyway over Jimmy Johnson's objections -- then almost single-handedly won the game, truly brutalizing the NY Giants' defense, was the moment in time where he became the greatest running back ever to play the game.

As a 40 yr Giant fan, I agree. Even though he could not use one arm, I still winced when i saw Emmit come on the field. It was the guttiest performance I had seen since Kellen Winslow. He killled the Giants that day

Let me also add that I agree about Emmit. He is without a doubt the toughest Half Back to ever play in the NFL. Jim Brown and Walter Peyton are not far behind. ~BH

Sweetness was the best and toughest of all time! No argument about it!

I love the guy, so no not at all bro. He was also just a plain good person. ~BH

OK OK if you want me to be honest and not a bias Bears fans the top five RB in history ever are:

(1) Jim Brown (I believe he had the highest yards per carry and he retired very young)
(2) Barry Sanders (Also retired way to young! The man produced with some of the worst OL and worst air attacks ever)
(3) Walter Payton (It pains me to put him at 3rd, although he was great, the top 2 beat him)
(4) Emmit Smith (Yes he was good and a good guy, but I hated the Cowboys back then, so that probably carried over)
t(5) OJ Simpson (when he was killing and beating his wife he was a stud running back); Earl Campbell (before my time); LT (He has proven to be one of the greats); Gayle Sayers (On track to be a easy top 5'er before he got injured); Marshall Faulk (Not only a great runner, but one of the best catching RB in history) and Erik Dickerson (Another not to long career, but when he played he was one of the best. You could go with any of these guys at #5.

Top 10 QB's for the next 5 years, huh? Okay

1) Drew Brees - Can you imagine how ridiculous his stats will be if he puts up 40 points a game for 5 more years?
2) P. Manning - Best game manager QB EVER
3) Brady - He may not have anywhere to go but down, but that't not bad when you're the best
4) P Rivers - Highly underrated
5) McNabb - Kind of a sketchy spot to put him in, more of a could be than will be. he's so streaky
5) Ryan
6) Schaub
7) D. Anderson
8) Hill
Now the scary picks
9)Tebow - Gotta remember the potential draft picks. I think Tebow starts and delivers
10)Favre - Not gonna surprise me in the least if he's around another 5 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back