even kids in sandlot games know the rules!

Yes, they should both be out.

Just give me the run he took away for the awful call on Swisher "leaving early" on the tag up and we'll call it even

Last edited:
what an idiot umpire and the fact he didn't over turn his call makes him more of an idiot.

you could let 10 yrs old do this...and they would do better.....when the game is on...runner's are only safe on base...how damn hard is that? you can only call time out from where...o base...thats right!~

it used to be that umps in the post-season were chosen based on merit.

the new CBA calls for a rotation.

one of the umps in the angels-red sox series was chosen as the worst in the AL by the ballplayers this year.

it sucks.

It's just the latest incident in the biggest ongoing officiating travesty in the history of baseball.

We had better umpiring in the scrubby amateur senior leagues.
when I was fifteen and an umpire I still wouldn't have made that bad of a call.

Jorge should have come home on Cano's hit anyway. If there were baserunning errors Posada would have gotten 2 of them in that inning

what an idiot umpire and the fact he didn't over turn his call makes him more of an idiot.

you can see where the runners are going in together to get yelled at.....even they knew they were out...

The umpire can only call what he see again he did not see the tag of cano cause it was on the somaitc and he seeing p soda only getting tag

It's just the latest incident in the biggest ongoing officiating travesty in the history of baseball.

Oh really i thought you people hating amuters umpires.. "worst call i seen worst ever in baseball" there humans

you could let 10 yrs old do this...and they would do better.....when the game is on...runner's are only safe on base...how damn hard is that? you can only call time out from where...o base...thats right!~

Not even close a 10 year old wouldn't even know half of the rules. they wouldn't know when to walk or how many outs how many strikes. You are forgetting that the fact that the umpire view is block on one tag and can only see the other tag. Can you tell me if you can see through a brick wall? no you can't so don't excpet umpire to be able to do same thing.

it used to be that umps in the post-season were chosen based on merit.

the new CBA calls for a rotation.

one of the umps in the angels-red sox series was chosen as the worst in the AL by the ballplayers this year.

it sucks.

they do that so all mlb umpires get a fair shot to call the game in ws. there not pefect but there not the calls that mess or screwd the game up.

when I was fifteen and an umpire I still wouldn't have made that bad of a call.

not really nor could you ever do better if you can see it call safe or out matters in leagues.

Jorge should have come home on Cano's hit anyway. If there were baserunning errors Posada would have gotten 2 of them in that inning

yahoo and you people are making this worst than it is.

I wrote about this in the other thread, that call was teh worst i have ever seen.

Cano is 3 feet off the bag and a guy 7 feet away can't see it?

That entire inning was umped badly, they had swisher picked off (2nd base ump missed it) then they call swisher out on appeal for leaving early on a fly ball (he didn't, replay showed it clearly, it ALSO SHOWED that the ump was NOT looking at Swisher and Hunter, he was looking ONLY at Hunter) which was huge, it took a run off teh board, and got the Angels out of a 1st and 3rd spot with Tex coming up.

All of these humps should be fired.

Forum List

Back