Just like Dave Letterman...

The word 'racist' is quickly becoming one of the most used declarations... Imo it is being used as a conversational weapon... A trigger word if you will...

:19: Ha ha, I'm losing this altercation so I will accuse you of being a racist... That will teach you... :frown:

I am sure some of you have all ready noticed how the 'R' word is used by the progressive right...

Take notice how some of the members use the word repeatedly in all of their posts...

Top 10 Most Racist Words in English Language - Addictive Lists

Meanwhile on the other side of town....................

People who, without a doubt, are racist are denying that they are racist. It has gotten to the point that DENIAL of being a racist is also meaningless. Why? Too many racist saying they are not racist...makes the the denials of those who are not hard to believe.

More racist subterfuge.

Meanwhile on the other side of town....................

People who, without a doubt, are racist are denying that they are racist. It has gotten to the point that DENIAL of being a racist is also meaningless. Why? Too many racist saying they are not racist...makes the the denials of those who are not hard to believe.

More racist subterfuge.

Here AKIP … Race this :fu:

Racism is a behavior. Not just words.
100% agree with you.

Example: Trump's tweet - I don't think it was racist. It could indicate attitudes held by Trump that are racist.

Trump's statement about a black guy counting his money - DOES indicate attitudes held by Trump that are racist.

Trump refusing to rent to black folks solely because they are black - IS racism.

I don’t descend from an African tribe.
:laugh:

Dude, ALL PEOPLE descend from an African Tribe. Let's be real.

From where did you derive this?
From scientific writings regarding fossil evidence and scientific writings regarding the human genome.

If you're gonna try to tell me that humans are descendants of Adam and Eve, I am gonna tell you that you're WRONG. We are descendants of Askr and Embla (Norse Paganism)(Valhalla, I am coming):laugh:

Forum List

Back