My Congressman speaking Truth to Power

I’m Caucasian colored too so, yeah, I miss the black privilege stuff and get a little tired sometimes of them flaunting what’s theirs simply because of the color of their skin! And keep your damn dance genes! No good for boot scootin’ anyway.

The congressman is an idiot. And there is no black privilege.

Sure there is.

Do you think that the NAACP would have called for riots in Baltimore if Freddie Gay was just a dead honky?

How much would Eric Garner's family received from New York City if the man was a cracker?

Sure there is.

Do you think that the NAACP would have called for riots in Baltimore if Freddie Gay was just a dead honky?

How much would Eric Garner's family received from New York City if the man was a cracker?

There is no black privilege. The NAACP did not call for riots. If Freddy Gray had been white, he'd still be living. Same with Eric Garner. Only an absolute idiot would think there is some kind of privilege in protesting death.

Sure there is.

There is no black privilege. The NAACP did not call for riots. If Freddy Gray had been white, he'd still be living. Same with Eric Garner. Only an absolute idiot would think there is some kind of privilege in protesting death.

Actually, I remember watching the Baltimore Riots on TV, as well as the ones in Ferguson.

Plenty of Honkies get killed by the police all the time. That Australian broad called 911, and the Somali cop was so pissed about being called away from his donuts and coffee, he killed her in cold blood. The substantial Honky Population of the Twin Cities area didn't riot at all.

Sure there is.

Actually, I remember watching the Baltimore Riots on TV, as well as the ones in Ferguson.

Plenty of Honkies get killed by the police all the time. That Australian broad called 911, and the Somali cop was so pissed about being called away from his donuts and coffee, he killed her in cold blood. The substantial Honky Population of the Twin Cities area didn't riot at all.

Plenty of whites have armed standoffs and get killed. Your 1 instance does not erase almost 250 years of police killings and false imprisonment of blacks and other non whites. There is no black privilege and I am not debating anybody white about. There were protests when that cop shot that woman. And at last check he is on trial for murder. The grand jury could find a way to indict him, but the white Minnesota cop that Murdered Philando Castile was acquitted of second degree manslaughter while the black cop is facing second degree manslaughter and 3rd degree murder.

Whites don't endure continuing injustice so a white person talking to me about riots can:

th

Because:

drmlkjrriotsbaltimore.jpg

Savagery should not be tolerated. The savages assaulted diverse hispanic and Asian cops who somehow got the job despite being unqualified if they were Whitey. But the beasts who attack them. Who the fuck is paying their rent? Obviously the savages are unemployed. A White person must pay about $2K a month which means a corporate job for a crappy apartment in NYC, how the fuck do these savages afford it?

Savagery should not be tolerated. The savages assaulted diverse hispanic and Asian cops who somehow got the job despite being unqualified if they were Whitey. But the beasts who attack them. Who the fuck is paying their rent? Obviously the savages are unemployed. A White person must pay about $2K a month which means a corporate job for a crappy apartment in NYC, how the fuck do these savages afford it?

That's right. Savagery should not be tolerated.

22 Years of Unarmed Black Men Killed by Police | Mashable

Forum List

Back