Toon The News

welcome-comments-105.gif

Greetings,
We have been Tooning and Lampooning the newsmakers for a couple years now and look forward to engaging discussions here.
I hope you'll hammer both sides equally.

Welcome!

Thanks. We intend to, our very first video Barack Obama Anti-Christ in His Own Words! was very much hitting Obama hard. As was a more recent one Obama Loses Nobel Peace Prize! Of course the recent Beck news has prompted a video as well.
Once I get past my 15 post limit I will be posting links to these and other videos that will be on topic with active news and posts and will help spur some intelligent conversation.

Greetings,
We have been Tooning and Lampooning the newsmakers for a couple years now and look forward to engaging discussions here.

Welcome!

Thanks. We intend to, our very first video Barack Obama Anti-Christ in His Own Words! was very much hitting Obama hard. As was a more recent one Obama Loses Nobel Peace Prize! Of course the recent Beck news has prompted a video as well.
Once I get past my 15 post limit I will be posting links to these and other videos that will be on topic with active news and posts and will help spur some intelligent conversation.

:lmao: "intelligent conversation" <---- that's some funny shit, right there. :lol::lol:

If you are looking to contribute to the board....welcome

If you are looking to sell your website, please look elsewhere

Welcome!

:lmao: "intelligent conversation" <---- that's some funny shit, right there. :lol::lol:

Ok how about...sprited debates?

If you are looking to contribute to the board....welcome

If you are looking to sell your website, please look elsewhere

Thanks for the advice. As I said, my posts will be on topic and politically relevant,
intended to encourage discussion on the board. Some may choose to express their opinions with a written dissertation or a photo or quote in their signature line. I choose to do so with a video.
BTW I dig the Pink Floyd reference

Last edited:

Forum List

Back