too many Jews !

juicydeath.jpg

i just want to make sure that I walk on the other side of the street when you're around

there are a lot of people like me here in BK you know :)

my parents kept it a secret from me that i was Jewish when we lived in Ukraine. and i didn't realize my friends here in US were Jewish when i met them. and they didn't know i was Jewish.

then they started telling me about how they hate Jews and i gave them that look and they said it was ok because they were Jewish themselves and then i told them i was Jewish too.

i then started to realize that i have been brainwashed by liberal propaganda. i actively unconditioned myself from the official version of reality by joining stormfront.org and hanging out there, reading their jokes about the holocaust :) at first it was shocking to me as my parents conditioned me against any kind of racism but then i got used to it :)

so i am a self-made racist ( my parents find it appalling ) and proud of the fact :) i didn't have the benefit of having redneck parents like Amanda ( quite the opposite in fact ) but i still managed to avoid becoming a lib ( or rather reversed my liberalism ).

most people inherit the biases of their parents. i develop my own philosophy.

the funny part is my father gets really upset when i call him a Jew :) meanwhile i am proud of being a Jew and also proud of despising Jews !

hehe - that probably doensn't make sense to you :) but it makes perfect sense in fact :)

because i ascribe the stereotypically Jewish qualities of being cheap and ugly to other Jews and the stereotypically Jewish quality of being intelligent to myself :)

Sounds like a total load of horseshit to me Neuro.

Not the part about you hating yourself, of course. If I were you I'd hate me, too.

I just don't believe you live in Brooklyn.

i just want to make sure that I walk on the other side of the street when you're around

there are a lot of people like me here in BK you know :)

my parents kept it a secret from me that i was Jewish when we lived in Ukraine. and i didn't realize my friends here in US were Jewish when i met them. and they didn't know i was Jewish.

then they started telling me about how they hate Jews and i gave them that look and they said it was ok because they were Jewish themselves and then i told them i was Jewish too.

i then started to realize that i have been brainwashed by liberal propaganda. i actively unconditioned myself from the official version of reality by joining stormfront.org and hanging out there, reading their jokes about the holocaust :) at first it was shocking to me as my parents conditioned me against any kind of racism but then i got used to it :)

so i am a self-made racist ( my parents find it appalling ) and proud of the fact :) i didn't have the benefit of having redneck parents like Amanda ( quite the opposite in fact ) but i still managed to avoid becoming a lib ( or rather reversed my liberalism ).

most people inherit the biases of their parents. i develop my own philosophy.

the funny part is my father gets really upset when i call him a Jew :) meanwhile i am proud of being a Jew and also proud of despising Jews !

hehe - that probably doensn't make sense to you :) but it makes perfect sense in fact :)

because i ascribe the stereotypically Jewish qualities of being cheap and ugly to other Jews and the stereotypically Jewish quality of being intelligent to myself :)

Yep, you seem like the Stormfront type to me. No surprise there.

You should hang out there and post your hate; people would actually admire you for it.

Last edited:
I just don't believe you live in Brooklyn.

why not ?

by the way read my non-inflammatory thread you fags:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/74489-for-once-a-post-by-me-that-is-not-a-troll.html

Well if you DO live in Brooklyn, then you're one of those Walter Mitty types who keeps his goofy notions to himself except for posting your thoughts on the internet.

Otherwise, your overt racist blather would have gotten your racist ass killed years ago.

Forum List

Back