Irony

soosie

Rookie
Apr 14, 2009
The United States has been put in grave danger. By it's President and his releasing documents on CIA operatives.

No operative from here on will dare to perform his duties as needed. And aren't our enemies so very happy? Usually when documents such as these are released to the public, it means the war is over. So I guess the war on terror is over and Bush won. Either that or our president does not care if we win or not.

Funny, though.....Obama can release these very important and secret documents, but cannot seem release to his REAL official birth certificate OR his college records. How very very ironic wouldn't you say?????

so is Laura Bush now posting in her retirement?

The last Paragraph is a good set of questions. I mean Obama REFUSES to allow access to his and his wife's college papers and records and refuses to settle the dumb Birth Certificate thing. I mean come on he was born in Hawaii, why not just settle it? And as I recall no past President has gone to such great lengths to hide their and their spouses college records and papers.

Forum List

Back