too many Jews !

neurosport

Rookie
Mar 19, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
it seems a lot of bitch ass libs are worried that we don't have enough Negroes in places like Harvard

how come they aren't worried that we have too many Jews in places like Federal Reserve ?

i guess Orwell was right after all - some animals are more equal than others !

Last edited:
it seems a lot of bitch ass libs are worried that we don't have enough Negroes in places like Harvard

how come they aren't worried that we have too many Jews in places like Federal Reserve ?

You know something dipstick. I'd like to go along with you, but I can't get my head that far up my arse!

why do you care so much Hitler?

• Banned

Hitler was simply a dude who got carried away with politics.

Hitler is the logical outcome of an unchecked government in an industrialized nation.

Instead of thinking of Hitler as somebody from the past of another nation you should always think of him as somebody from the future of yours.

Unfortunately it is impossible, for the people, to think that way because you're too fucking dumb. Instead you always think in terms of WE = GOOD, THEM = BAD. And that is precisely the kind of "logic" that Hitler exploited.

Your fucktard logic goes like this : it can't happen here because this is the land of the free !

If you say so !

-------------------------

edit: oops ! i thought you asked " why do you care so much about Hitler " as i do write about him a lot ...

i am sorry - i thought you actually warranted a reply because i misread your question.

in actuality you are empty space.

Last edited:

Hitler is the logical outcome of an unchecked government in an industrialized nation.

Instead of thinking of Hitler as somebody from the past of another nation you should always think of him as somebody from the future of yours.

Unfortunately it is impossible, for the people, to think that way because you're too fucking dumb. Instead you always think in terms of WE = GOOD, THEM = BAD. And that is precisely the kind of "logic" that Hitler exploited.

Your fucktard logic goes like this : it can't happen here because this is the land of the free !

If you say so !

-------------------------

edit: oops ! i thought you asked " why do you care so much about Hitler " as i do write about him a lot ...

i am sorry - i thought you actually warranted a reply because i misread your question.

in actuality you are empty space.
you talk about my so called beliefs of thinking the other person is bad when you bitch about to many jews being in the fed. Besides the fact you make no sense, you use insults instead of a logical answer. Talk about empty space!:cuckoo:

and by the way not all bitch ass libs think there is not enough african americans in places like Harvard, we just question why they are not getting a proper education where it might be possible for them to earn their own way into harvard. It seems to me like I stated before you go on the logic WE=GOOD, THEM=BAD

Ahh another Jew hater. Must make you proud to hate someone for no real reason. Dumb Ass.

• Banned
Must make you proud to hate someone for no real reason.

Jews have their purpose in science, medicine and humor. But they should never be allowed near money.

To completely exterminate all Jews would probably not be a good idea - in part because i happen to be a Jew myself.

However to limit their numbers in our government and the FED would probably not be such a bad idea at all.

Hehe. Back in USSR we've been brought up to hate the Jews. Then we came to USA and pretty much everybody here in Brooklyn is a Jew including ourselves ( all of my friends are Jewish ) but we still hate Jews !

I suppose some day all of us gonna be slaughtered because of the power tripping Zionist assholes giving us bad rep. and then you won't have any more Einsteins ... shit i just learned that Scarlett Johansson is Jewish !

who would have thought ! i thought i was the only sexy Jew :)

Ahh another Jew hater. Must make you proud to hate someone for no real reason. Dumb Ass.

sgt, since you havent noticed...he hates women...he hates jews so on and son on....

did that stormforum close or what?

Jews have their purpose in science, medicine and humor. But they should never be allowed near money.

Interesting, given that historically, Jews were excluded from most businesses OTHER THAN money lending because Christians were prohibited from lending money for interest so wouldn't engage in that occupation. That is how the stereotype (ignorant and insane as it is given that most banks are run by good ole WASPS -- not that that's a bad thing.. it's just fact)

To completely exterminate all Jews would probably not be a good idea - in part because i happen to be a Jew myself.

Either you lie like a rug or you need serious mental health assistance.

However to limit their numbers in our government and the FED would probably not be such a bad idea at all.

This country doesn't work that way.

Hehe. Back in USSR we've been brought up to hate the Jews.

Clearly, they taught you well..... and the reason my grandparents came to THIS country was to get away from people like you. ;)

Then we came to USA and pretty much everybody here in Brooklyn is a Jew including ourselves ( all of my friends are Jewish ) but we still hate Jews !

Again, you're either lying or need serious mental help. Now, please be a dear, and move out of my neighborhood.

I suppose some day all of us gonna be slaughtered because of the power tripping Zionist assholes giving us bad rep. and then you won't have any more Einsteins ... shit i just learned that Scarlett Johansson is Jewish !

Only if insane ranters like you keep babbling away, spewing their hatred.

who would have thought ! i thought i was the only sexy Jew :)

I guess Natalie Portman and all the other hot looking jews escaped your eye, too.

But then again, it would since you're clearly trolling.

Damn ugly jew broads... :cuckoo:

Bar Rafaeli
bar_rafaeli1.jpg

Ayelet Zurer
ayelet-zurer_100grana.jpg

Natalie Portman
natalie-portman-nuda_0.jpeg

in fact yes we should thank the Fed for starting both world wars that FED ( and US ) profiteered from.

FED was created in 1913

WW1 started in 1914

FDR and Lincoln were some of the worst presidents easily on par with Hitler

and most recently:

democracy is a fucking waste

It's pretty clear now.

According to Neurosport, Hitler wasn't responsible for WWII. He was just got carried away with politics. FDR and Lincoln were on par with Hitler.

The Fed started WWII (and WWI). The Fed which is dominated by Jews. Thus the Jews were responsible fore WWII.

Nuerosport rants and foams about how stupid and ignorant everyone is while spounting nonsense like this.

Sounds like a nazi religious bigot to me.

Last edited:
Myawwww..... looks like poor widdle pwincess doesn't LIKE IT when goyim don't KNOW THEIR ROLE...

Typical, really. Whoda thunk that She leaves HER shit talking up? SHOCKER!

:rofl:

crybaby.jpg

According to Neurosport, Hitler wasn't responsible for WWII. He was just got carried away with politics. FDR and Lincoln were on par with Hitler.

The Fed started WWII (and WWI). The Fed which is dominated by Jews. Thus the Jews were responsible fore WWII.

very impressive !

Last edited:
i just want to make sure that I walk on the other side of the street when you're around

there are a lot of people like me here in BK you know :)

my parents kept it a secret from me that i was Jewish when we lived in Ukraine. and i didn't realize my friends here in US were Jewish when i met them. and they didn't know i was Jewish.

then they started telling me about how they hate Jews and i gave them that look and they said it was ok because they were Jewish themselves and then i told them i was Jewish too.

i then started to realize that i have been brainwashed by liberal propaganda. i actively unconditioned myself from the official version of reality by joining stormfront.org and hanging out there, reading their jokes about the holocaust :) at first it was shocking to me as my parents conditioned me against any kind of racism but then i got used to it :)

so i am a self-made racist ( my parents find it appalling ) and proud of the fact :) i didn't have the benefit of having redneck parents like Amanda ( quite the opposite in fact ) but i still managed to avoid becoming a lib ( or rather reversed my liberalism ).

most people inherit the biases of their parents. i develop my own philosophy.

the funny part is my father gets really upset when i call him a Jew :) meanwhile i am proud of being a Jew and also proud of despising Jews !

hehe - that probably doensn't make sense to you :) but it makes perfect sense in fact :)

because i ascribe the stereotypically Jewish qualities of being cheap and ugly to other Jews and the stereotypically Jewish quality of being intelligent to myself :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back