Too cheap to pay for movies? Look inside for pirate apps that are clean.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I've been using these apps for movies & tv shows for a year or so now. If there is malicious shit attached it has eluded me.

Go onto the Microsoft store & type in FREE MOVIES ONLINE. Scroll down and look for any app that has 4 or more stars. I've downloaded a hand full of them and am able to watch virtually anything. I saw the last Game of Thrones episode & Wonder Woman a week before their release. Sometimes the quality is bad but you "get what you pay for"

The apps will often shift once they are discovered but simply downloading the newest version will fix any issues.

Subsequently you have a much BIGGER selection of apps on any Xbox device.

I watched IT last night via these apps but I turned it off as the quality wasn't to my liking. No need to download anything just click and watch.

And I do pay for HBO & movies so blow me. Sometimes I'm just not into an 8 dollar ticket

I'm not too cheap. Movies are too expensive nowadays, and most of them are shit. My brother wanted me to watch It with him on opening night. I suggested we go to a drive-in 45 minutes away because we could watch It and another movie for $7, and not have to sit next to some fat guy with breathing problems. We never did go.

The thing I love about bootleg movies is that you don't feel like you wasted your time as much if a movie sucks. If the movies even just mildly entertaining at least you didn't pay 7 or 8 bucks for it.

• Banned
15076068101161217800110.jpg

That's what two of the thumbnails look like.

I've been using these apps for movies & tv shows for a year or so now. If there is malicious shit attached it has eluded me.

Go onto the Microsoft store & type in FREE MOVIES ONLINE. Scroll down and look for any app that has 4 or more stars. I've downloaded a hand full of them and am able to watch virtually anything. I saw the last Game of Thrones episode & Wonder Woman a week before their release. Sometimes the quality is bad but you "get what you pay for"

The apps will often shift once they are discovered but simply downloading the newest version will fix any issues.

I watched IT last night via these apps but I turned it off as the quality wasn't to my liking. No need to download anything just click and watch.

And I do pay for HBO & movies so blow me. Sometimes I'm just not into an 8 dollar ticket
^ Cop

• Banned
I'm not too cheap. Movies are too expensive nowadays, and most of them are shit. My brother wanted me to watch It with him on opening night. I suggested we go to a drive-in 45 minutes away because we could watch It and another movie for $7, and not have to sit next to some fat guy with breathing problems. We never did go.
Drive ins are fucking awesome. The ones here are all digital HD with digital car stereo signals. We have like 4 or 4 places here with about 10 or 12 screens. They let you bbq as well but it's not that cheap

• Banned

^ Cop
Yeah, I'm a cop lol.

You must be fucking stoned bruh

^ Cop
Yeah, I'm a cop lol.

You can't get stoned off liquor, officer

• Banned

^ Cop
Yeah, I'm a cop lol.

You can't get stoned off liquor, officer
Don't lick her, eat her.

Idiot

I don't think you should post stuff like that in open forum here.

But hey, it ain't my bidness, and I'm not sure. :dunno:

I'm a fat guy with breathing problems. Fuck you.

Forum List

Back