Zone1 Too Bad That God Promised No More Great Floods

I like how you follow the Lenin model of combating religion. But I’m thinking you should elevate your game to the Stalin model. I think you might get more satisfaction from actually killing Christians.

lets hope you keep that to a minimum, that christian book of yours ...

images

makes you believe you are the victim than the one's you torture.

* have you tried any other books, "might" help.

Nope, since they don't generally call me dumb and childish.
That’s probably because you choke down your true colors in real life and save it for anonymous message boards from behind the safety of your keyboard.

Hardly. I have lots of Christian family and friends but, in all honesty, they are no better than my atheist family and friends.
It’s probably just as well you don’t kill one as instead of getting it out of your system you’d probably develop a taste for it.

It’s probably just as well you don’t kill one as instead of getting it out of your system you’d probably develop a taste for it.

been to your christian rallies lately ...

images

speaking of killing one, they keep a weekly tally and compare notes during sunday service ... they definitely have a taste for (it) - killing innocent people, 4th century christianity c-bible.

I’m not surprised you ignored the rest. It probably created to much internal conflict in you. Being reasonable and militant atheism don’t mix.
You mean I ignored the part where you told me what I believed? What choice did you leave me since you don't believe what I say and feel you know me better than I know myself?

And yet you aren’t smart enough to recognize you come here for fights.
I come here for discussion. Unfortunately some get very defensive and lash out at me personally. Doesn't bother me since I feel it is their problem, not mine.

I come here for discussion. Unfortunately some get very defensive and lash out at me personally. Doesn't bother me since I feel it is their problem, not mine.
Judaeo-Christianity and Christians in general are your excuse not to seek God. I illicit strong feelings from you because my beliefs remove that excuse. You would prefer I believe God is a white man sitting in heaven condemning gays to eternal hell and that the earth is 6,000 years old and evolution is fake news. Then you could be at peace with your choice.

Why are you constantly looking for a fight? If you don't want to engage on an issue don't but, don't make this personal. For me it isn't.
I’m not. If I were I’d go to an atheist forum like you come to religious forums.

Hardly. I have lots of Christian family and friends but, in all honesty, they are no better than my atheist family and friends.
I start with every human has that divine spark. I, too, have been around atheists all my life. Because of that divine spark, it has never before occurred to me to wonder who is "better". What I do are differences. Have you noted differences? Small differences that are neither better nor worse, just differences. Have you noted those?

Judaeo-Christianity and Christians in general are your excuse not to seek God.
I sought God and failed. End of story.

I illicit strong feelings from you because my beliefs remove that excuse. You would prefer I believe God is a white man sitting in heaven condemning gays to eternal hell and that the earth is 6,000 years old and evolution is fake news. Then you could be at peace with your choice.
You illicit no feelings in me. Sorry. If you believed all that you'd hardly be unique.

I start with every human has that divine spark. I, too, have been around atheists all my life. Because of that divine spark, it has never before occurred to me to wonder who is "better". What I do are differences. Have you noted differences? Small differences that are neither better nor worse, just differences. Have you noted those?
If there are differences I haven't noticed them because they are overwhelmed by the differences between all people. I can't see a good in someone and say it is because or despite their faith or lack of it.

I sought God and failed. End of story.

You illicit no feelings in me. Sorry. If you believed all that you'd hardly be unique.
If that were the end of the story you wouldn’t be here arguing against Christian theology.

I illicit strong enough feelings that you argue against a creator God that is incorporeal and supplies reality to existence because that wasn’t your understanding of the God of Abraham.

If that were the end of the story you wouldn’t be here arguing against Christian theology.

I illicit strong enough feelings that you argue against a creator God that is incorporeal and supplies reality to existence because that wasn’t your understanding of the God of Abraham.
Both these statements are wrong.
  1. I feel free to point out Christian (or any) misinformation, not to question anyone's theology.
  2. I've always said I was agnostic on the subject of a creator God that is incorporeal (I have no idea what "supplies reality to existence" means). I just don't see any connection between that creator God and the God of the Bible.

Both these statements are wrong.
  1. I feel free to point out Christian (or any) misinformation, not to question anyone's theology.
  2. I've always said I was agnostic on the subject of a creator God that is incorporeal (I have no idea what "supplies reality to existence" means). I just don't see any connection between that creator God and the God of the Bible.
Because you are a militant atheist who condemns respect for people of faith, especially Christians, for fucked up reasons only known to you.

And you are insecure in your beliefs so you need to tear down the beliefs of others to build your non-belief up to confirm your biases.

Forum List

Back