Tony Podesta becomes 6th democrat granted immunity

...and I’m sure his brother will become the 7th

Ya know mueller you could have granted Manofort immunity to testify against the Podesta

I don’t know, given the highly partisan atmosphere if this will hold up on an appeal

Tony Podesta Is Sixth Clinton-Linked Democrat to Be Granted Immunity -- While Paul Manafort Rots in Prison for Same Crime

What a bunch of bullshit that the GWP and Foxnews is reporting. Podesta was charged with not properly registering under the Foreign Agent Registration Act, which Manafort was also.

What both FoxNews and the GWP leave out is that Manafort is also charged with multiple accounts of bank fraud and money laundering, two things that Podesta is not charged with.

Thank you for the example of fake news.

Ya know mueller you could have granted Manofort immunity to testify against the Podesta

I don’t know, given the highly partisan atmosphere if this will hold up on an appeal

Tony Podesta Is Sixth Clinton-Linked Democrat to Be Granted Immunity -- While Paul Manafort Rots in Prison for Same Crime
More proof that the Mewler "investigation" is a partisan witchhunt.

More proof that the GWP is fake news and not worthy of the bandwidth they waste.

More proof that the Mewler "investigation" is a partisan witchhunt.

No kidding, Democrats get a free pass when Hillary's lawyers and political contributors are calling the shots.. Liberal witch hunt, no doubt at all.

Liberals don't have a problem with a police-state, as long as they're the ones running it.

Last edited:
Both Manafort and Podesta have been investigated and or charge for not registering as foreign agents.

The OP is much ado about nothing.

Is Tucker Carlson the only source of this information?
What are his sources.
I think i'll wait for a more trustworthy source.

Manafort w.as charged with lots of crimes, unlike Podesta. The bigger fish is Manafort. You don't give immunity to the bigger fish

What are his sources.

You want to hear it in fake news before you believe it, huh?

What are his sources.

Eh .. no problem, most fake news Democrats suck at research... it requires effort... :wink_2:

What a bunch of bullshit that the GWP and Foxnews is reporting. Podesta was charged with not properly registering under the Foreign Agent Registration Act, which Manafort was also.

What both FoxNews and the GWP leave out is that Manafort is also charged with multiple accounts of bank fraud and money laundering, two things that Podesta is not charged with.

The deep state take care of their own… Dip shit

The deep state take care of their own… Dip shit

The deep state is a fairytale no different than Santa Claus or the tooth fairy

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Manafort w.as charged with lots of crimes, unlike Podesta. The bigger fish is Manafort. You don't give immunity to the bigger fish

What does Manafort have to do with Trump?

Seven people in the last fifty years have been charged with FARA violations .......Yet over the last three months 3 people have been charged with FARA violations,all worked for Trump.
Thats pretty staggering when you consider DC is full of politicians that have violated FARA laws yet they're never charged.

Yeah it's a witch hunt.

Forum List

Back