Tony Curtis.. Dies

Tony Curtis was one of the finalists for Life Achievement Award: The Worst Actor Of All Time.

Golden Turkey Awards by Michael and Harry Medved. pub 1980

Last edited:
Some of my favorites movie were.

# Some Like It Hot (1959)
# Operation Petticoat (1959)
# Spartacus (1960)
# The Great Impostor (1961)
# The List of Adrian Messenger (1963) (cameo)
# Sex and the Single Girl (1964)
# The Great Race (1965)

Yeah. He was married to Janet Leigh from the psycho shower scene. Some other Alfred Hitchcock movies too... The Birds maybe?
Tippy Hendren was Hitchcock's blonde in The Birds.

Oh, thanks! Of course it was Tippy. :)

And the winner of Golden Turkey Worst Actor............

"A typical performance by the likes of Agar,Curtis or Mature can provide an audience with an evening of unintended jollies - but to watch ( ) at his worst is positively painfull.

When he is good - he is very,very good - but when he is bad, well he is just the pits."

And the winner of Golden Turkey Worst Actor............

"A typical performance by the likes of Agar,Curtis or Mature can provide an audience with an evening of unintended jollies - but to watch ( ) at his worst is positively painfull.

When he is good - he is very,very good - but when he is bad, well he is just the pits."

Bad actors? They were mainly cast in supporting roles, but one would have to consider Hugh Marlowe and Whit Bissell as the lumps in the gravy.

This news gives me a sad. I always liked Tony Curtis. Damn good looking too.

Wasn't he the title character in The Boston Strangler and Houdini? Yep.

Golden Turkey Award Winner was Richard Burton - nominated for 5 Best Actor - including in Whose Afraid Of Virginia Woolf (some say it was the best actingperf of the decade of the 1960s) but never won. Liz was furious.

Yet acted in Turkeys like Exoricist II.

Forum List

Back