Tonight on Game of Thrones......

Next: the Red Priestess Bitch!
I think that is coming after the Davos found the carving.
Oh, even with Aspergers, I could see the intent in the actors eyes.

She gonna get burnt, burnt really really bad, methinks; maybe tied to a post and set ablaze still breathing?

She is the scariest of the bad dudes int he series, in that she is fanatically intent on doing everything she thinks her gods want her to do, sincere to the point of stupidity and unquestioning in her slavish obedience to gods that are as evil as her heart is cold.

Burnin her would almost be therapeutic.

<calming down>

<lets piece of chewed rebar fall to the floor>

She gonna get burnt, burnt really really bad, methinks; maybe tied to a post and set ablaze still breathing?

She is the scariest of the bad dudes int he series, in that she is fanatically intent on doing everything she thinks her gods want her to do, sincere to the point of stupidity and unquestioning in her slavish obedience to gods that are as evil as her heart is cold.

<calming down>

I almost thought it was gonna happen tonight.

<calming down>

I almost thought it was gonna happen tonight.

Scissoring? I'm sorry. What are we talking about?

Forum List

Back