Tonight on Game of Thrones......

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! !

YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! !

YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! !

YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! ! YES ! ! ! ! !

:banana::banana::banana::dance::dance::dance::banana::banana::banana::dance::dance::dance::banana::banana::banana:

SnoopyDanceAvatar-1.gif
snoopy15.gif
Snoopydancing.gif

:mm: :mm: :mm: :mm: :mm: :mm: :mm: :mm: :mm: :mm:

I haven't got into the series yet, but went over to my sister's for dinner and had to watch it. I had no fucking idea what was going on.

They need to throw in something really unexpected. Those hounds should have just fucked that dude's face. *end scene*

Has anyone booted the midget in the head yet? Not saying he deserves it. Just saying it would make for good TV.

I haven't got into the series yet, but went over to my sister's for dinner and had to watch it. I had no fucking idea what was going on.
Yeah its not a good series to just jump into.

But it is great for binge watching!

:)

That's what I plan on doing after the series is over is binge watching it. That's a trend Netflix did right and caught onto early was binge watching. They will release entire series at a time. The TV landscape sure has changed since we were watching two channels.

They need to throw in something really unexpected. Those hounds should have just fucked that dude's face. *end scene*
Umm, you didnt notice that the big dog ripped the guys lower jaw off, to start with, then the further crunching sounds suggested in my mind that the big dog had started chewing off all the fleshy parts of his face and then went for the nose and eyes while, the other dogs ripped his bowels out and his legs and arms into ribbons of twitching stinging flesh.

In all likelihood the orbits of both the little bastards eyes were busted out and he spent the last few moments of his life with his eyeballs rolling around in the dirt tethered to his optical nerves. Wouldn that be really weird visuals? lol

The little fuck got off easy, for my tastes.

That's what I plan on doing after the series is over is binge watching it. That's a trend Netflix did right and caught onto early was binge watching. They will release entire series at a time. The TV landscape sure has changed since we were watching two channels.
I think the downside is realizing you have to wait that much longer after watching a season in a few days.

Umm, you didnt notice that the big dog ripped the guys lower jaw off, to start with, then the further crunching sounds suggested in my mind that the big dog had started chewing off all the fleshy parts of his face and then went for the nose and eyes while, the other dogs ripped his bowels out and his legs and arms into ribbons of twitching stinging flesh.

In all likelihood the orbits of both the little bastards eyes were busted out and he spent the last few moments of his life with his eyeballs rolling around in the dirt tethered to his optical nerves. Wouldn that be really weird visuals? lol

The little fuck got off easy, for my tastes.

That's all good and well, but nobody's face was raped by a dog in the end. It was a letdown.

If you are gonna wait until it finishes to start watching, I suggest you read the books. You still have at least one season maybe two to read them all.

If you are gonna wait until it finishes to start watching, I suggest you read the books. You still have at least one season maybe two to read them all.

I own the books but I don't know how to read or write. :(

I own the books but I don't know how to read or write. :(
That's why they have audio books. But I 'spose you might be deaf.:)

Forum List

Back