Tommy Tuberville admits he went to NYC to help trump break his gag order.

“Judge Juan Merchan is totally compromised, and should be removed from this TRUMP Non-Case immediately. His Daughter, Loren, is a Rabid Trump Hater, who has admitted to having conversations with her father about me, and yet he gagged me,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

Considering Trump has amassed an army of cult like followers ready to act on his behalf, it is a threat and has nothing to do with defending himself.

Thanks.

Now where was the threat?

He's a disgusting piece of filth corrupt Dem scumbag.
True, TRUMP was once a (D), now he pretends to fight for the (R).
But thanks for admitting that TRUMP is .............
a disgusting piece of filth corrupt Dem scumbag.(Moderator edit to black text)

Last edited by a moderator:
Attacking the judge and his family.

So, no threats then. You all keep saying trump is threatening them when all he’s doing to talking about the injustice he feels is happening. And I’m sorry, Loren Merchan is fair game considering she’s a democrat operative, has worked in the Harris campaign, is currently working on democrat candidates campaigns, and is making money off this case by talking about it in her solicitation emails.

Sorry, if shes using this case to bad mouth trump in her emails for campaign solicitation…Trump should be able to talk about that, because the judges daughter is working for Adam schiff..who was involved in the impeachment of Trump…in other words, she’s compromised…as is the judge.

Of course you wouldn’t see a threat from the guy who’s words inspired a mob to attack the Capitol or a man to attack Pelosi.
Trump's words did not do that... some very corrupt FBI affiliated personnel words sparked the attack....

Dems can't have Trump talking about their WITCH HUNT kangaroo fiasco in public, hence the gag order on the defendant, wow just wow.
Are you actually that Trump is incapable of defending himself, with out talking about his side case without having to attack the judge and his family? Seriously? Because if that is the case, he sounds like he has no defense.

Yeah, you do not want Trump defending himself. Anything else?
Trump has every opportunity to defend himself he could want.
In court, under oath, in front of a jury of his peers.
Anything he may have to say not under penalty of perjury before the TV cameras or on his stupid Truth Social account is just meaningless noise.

No... why is Trump on trial?... what law did he break to warrant a jury trial in deep blue NY?...
Oh, you are switching gears on me, I thought we were talking about his words. The laws he he is alleged to have broken are public record and have been all over the news for some time now. You don’t need me to tell you.

Are you actually that Trump is incapable of defending himself, with out talking about his side case without having to attack the judge and his family? Seriously? Because if that is the case, he sounds like he has no defense.
The legal profession is horrified over what corrupt scheming lowlife scum Democrats are doing. I for one expected it, Democrats are the lowest form of filth it's their nature.

Forum List

Back