Tommy Tuberville admits he went to NYC to help trump break his gag order.

Would you like me to literally pick out and post the exact quotes for you or are you capable of reading these articles and drawing your own conclusions?

Nothing trump said was inciteful of a riot

drawing your own conclusions?

This is what every democrat is doing. How about we not draw conclusions and look at what actually happened? Sure, Trump was using rhetoric leading up to the rally that day, saying the election was stolen…many politicians use rhetoric in their speeches. Yes, Trump said they have to fight…again, figuratively…yet again, politicians use that word all over the place and nobody ever assigns those words to mean violence.

Sure, Trump said they should go to the capitol…and that’s where dems cut off the video..they dishonestly leave out “…to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. We’re going to go there and cheer on our brave senators…..”

At no point did he say anything about being violent.

There were agitators in the crowd that day, and it’s likely they were trying to stir the crowd up. Not, that doesn’t excuse what happened that day….if you are an adult, you are responsible for your own actions…but nowhere in that speech did trump mention rioting. He specifically said peacefully…

Would you like me to literally pick out and post the exact quotes for you or are you capable of reading these articles and drawing your own conclusions?

Would you like me to literally pick out and post the exact quotes for you

If you have words that inspired attacks, post them.
If you want to give me a reading assignment so I can figure out what you're thinking,
I'm not interested.

or are you capable of reading these articles and drawing your own conclusions?

If you can't post the words, you've drawn the conclusion for me.

Never have I seen you attack any Democrat. You claim you do but when the hell will that happen? Was Trump a great man as a Democrat?
You are a very dishonest OLD man.
You have NO Honor.

Trump has NEVER been a decent man. EVER.

The legal profession is horrified over what corrupt scheming lowlife scum Democrats are doing.
Fake news.
Don't you know yet that anytime you attempt to quote Trump without bothering to do your own fact checking he's gonna just make a fool of you.
I for one expected it, Democrats are the lowest form of filth it's their nature.
Your clueless opinion is duly noted.

You have NO Honor.

You do not talk like any coach I was ever coached by. You show up spewing hate. Why attack me over your lies?

Democrats don’t produce. They steal. Steal a company, steal tax payer dollars, steal liberty. Democrats don’t create, they destroy.
Speaking of Dems stealing taxpayer dollars...Newsom TRIPLED California's budget in a single year to $300 billion. Double would be insane but triple?? Then the bottom fell out, 700,000 taxpayers fled in horror and now he has a $74 billion dollar deficit on his hands.

You have NO Honor.

He was a great president. So much so the only way the democrats could win was destroying the economy with a world wide pandemic. That was created and paid for by us.

Why should he be ashamed of saying that?. Someone has to defend trump since judge merchan put an unconstitutional gag order on trump.

Fake news.
Don't you know yet that anytime you attempt to quote Trump without bothering to do your own fact checking he's gonna just make a fool of you.
Look, we feel bad for you given it is Democrats doing that to you. Biden and earlier it was Obama making fools of our citizens. A lot of American democrats got smart and have moved way way away from Biden.

He was a great president. So much so the only way the democrats could win was destroying the economy with a world wide pandemic. That was created and paid for by us.
What pissed me off so much was it was the Media who targeted Trump and they attacked him daily. The Media is back of all of Trump's troubles.

So, Trump cult thugs, has your big lie campaign here made any progress?

Gag orders been rescinded?

Has Pulic opinion shifted at all? I mean, besides more towards people seeing you as volent fascists.

No? And now you look even worse?

Imagine that.

Whatever. Your masters told you to justify the right-wing violence and terrorism campaign, so you have to obey.

Speaking of Dems stealing taxpayer dollars...Newsom TRIPLED California's budget in a single year to $300 billion. Double would be insane but triple?? Then the bottom fell out, 700,000 taxpayers fled in horror and now he has a $74 billion dollar deficit on his hands.
Standard democrat operation. Of course he will now blame the companies and the people for this shortfall.

So, Trump cult thugs, has your big lie campaign here made any progress?

Gag orders been rescinded?

Has Pulic opinion shifted at all? I mean, besides more towards people seeing you as volent fascists.

No? And now you look even worse?

Imagine that.

Whatever. Your masters told you to justify the right-wing violence and terrorism campaign, so you have to obey.
You would have represented Hitler very very well. You are his kind of person.

I fled Newsom in 2019 and live now in Idaho.

What pissed me off so much was it was the Media who targeted Trump and they attacked him daily. The Media is back of all of Trump's troubles.
It pisses me off they pretended they had no idea where the virus came from but actually paid the Wuhan lab to produce it. Then couldn’t quite figure out where the Wuhan flu could have possibly come from.

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
The gag order applies to Trump not those who support him. I know some truly wish they could silence any who don’t share their views on everything but that is not America even though some wish it was.

Forum List

Back