Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorcing!!

She fired eff-all everybody (good for her!), and the alleged breaking point was him trying to send Suri off to some camp ... no talking him out of it apparently, so Katie ended it and is suing for sole custody.

Well this IS news, I am going to have to change my life all around! I'm not sure how we are going to make it through the next few months. What dispair!

She fired eff-all everybody (good for her!), and the alleged breaking point was him trying to send Suri off to some camp ... no talking him out of it apparently, so Katie ended it and is suing for sole custody.
Sea Org.

Inside Sea Org: Scientology's elite compound is root of TomKat split* - NY Daily News

Not that The Daily News is a credible newspaper, but there are many sources for this indoctrination camp/school/prison.

Exactly. And damn near any mother on the planet would put her foot down on that point. If he wouldn't hear her, then he doesn't get to be part of the equation anymore.

Sea Org.

Inside Sea Org: Scientology's elite compound is root of TomKat split* - NY Daily News

Not that The Daily News is a credible newspaper, but there are many sources for this indoctrination camp/school/prison.

Exactly. And damn near any mother on the planet would put her foot down on that point. If he wouldn't hear her, then he doesn't get to be part of the equation anymore.
Meh. Fathers have rights, too.

It's the inability to compromise, and the fact that he is so powerful - he has been called the most powerful person in Hollywood, and it's hard to argue with. Perhaps Spielberg comes close.

"My experience in growing up in Scientology is that it is both mentally and at times physically abusive," Jenna said. "I was allowed to see my parents only once a week at best -- sometimes not for years. We got a lousy education from unqualified teachers, forced labor, long hours, forced confessions, being held in rooms, not to mention the mental anguish of trying to figure out all of the conflicting information they force upon you as a young child. ... As a mother myself, I offer my support to Katie and wish for her all the strength she will need to do what is best for her and her daughter."

Katie Holmes 'Biggest Nightmare' in Scientology History, Say Experts - The Hollywood Reporter

Sea Org.

Meh. Fathers have rights, too.

It's the inability to compromise, and the fact that he is so powerful - he has been called the most powerful person in Hollywood, and it's hard to argue with. Perhaps Spielberg comes close.

Fathers have rights right up until they decide they are going to take the child from her mother and give her to sea org.

Her carrying her kid everywhere is far worse than any religion. The poor thing's legs won't work anymore. Tom's mistake was marrying this money grubber. Funny she knew about the Scientology before they married and it was okay. Mrs. Travolta doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

I agree with the comment regarding her carrying Suri everywhere. I can;t stand it when celebs carry their kids everywhere, they should let them walk!

I don't think Katie knew what she was getting herself into. I think it took her five years to finally work it out, and the fact she wants sole custody shows that she has reasonable fears for her daughter.

Tom Cruise is a whackjob anyway, and has been for years.

Her carrying her kid everywhere is far worse than any religion. The poor thing's legs won't work anymore. Tom's mistake was marrying this money grubber. Funny she knew about the Scientology before they married and it was okay. Mrs. Travolta doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

I agree with the comment regarding her carrying Suri everywhere. I can;t stand it when celebs carry their kids everywhere, they should let them walk!

I don't think Katie knew what she was getting herself into. I think it took her five years to finally work it out, and the fact she wants sole custody shows that she has reasonable fears for her daughter.

Tom Cruise is a whackjob anyway, and has been for years.

So anyone who divorces and asks for full custody shows they have reasonable fears for a child?

Suri Cruise: Her Life With Dad Tom Pictures - Suri the Adventurer - UsMagazine.com

Doesn't this article - especially the photos - tell you something? Tom is having fun with Suri and she is wearing mostly normal clothes. He's not carrying her in every photo. She looks normal and happy - something she rarely looked when with her mother. Her mother put high heels on her (!) and paraded her around. Sick! She's wearing sneakers with Tom and playing like children do.

I hope and pray that Tom gets full custody (unlikely) and that the goods are spilled on the deceptive and conniving woman from Ohio.

So, with only the evidence that some unknown person on the set of an unknown movie and press pictures you are able to determine which parent should get full custody? Glad you are no judge.

So anyone who divorces and asks for full custody shows they have reasonable fears for a child?

Of course not, and I didn't mean for it to sound that way. I just don't think Katie is the type to want to take a child from their father for no reason.
Lets just wait and see what happens, I have a feeling this will end up rather messy...

Forum List

Back