Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorcing!!

^^^^
:mad:
I suppose it was too much to ask to get the pic of the stund double in bed with Katie.

If someone leaked those shots, it wasn't made known to me.

Of course, I don't really want to see Tom Cruise anyway, or his stunt double.

Yeah, after a very through search, the best I could do was Katie coupled to a tire swing

KatieHolmes1024x76804.jpg

Kidman's career took off after she left Tom. I guess she was willing to pay the price. I always have liked her.

Kidman's career took off after she left Tom. I guess she was willing to pay the price. I always have liked her.
Really? I liked her a lot more before she left Cruise, up through 'Eyes Wide Shut'. That's when she made the boneheaded decision to start using Botox. If anyone in Hollywood did not need Botox, it was Kidman.

Pre-Botox/Breakup:

Malice
Days Of Thunder
Far And Away
To Die For
Batman Forever
The Peacemaker
Eyes Wide Shut

After Botox/ Breakup

Moulin Rouge
The Others
The Hours
The Stepford Wives
Bewitched
Cold Mountain
Golden Compass

nicole_kidman-plastic-surgery.jpg

nicole-kidman-surgery

nicole-kidman-3.jpg

tumblr_m6f10nEcT91qz9qooo1_500.jpg

Nicole-Kidman-122.jpg

kidmanDM1303_468x689.jpg

Really? I liked her a lot more before she left Cruise, up through 'Eyes Wide Shut'. That's when she made the boneheaded decision to start using Botox. If anyone in Hollywood did not need Botox, it was Kidman.

Pre-Botox/Breakup:

Malice
Days Of Thunder
Far And Away
To Die For
Batman Forever
The Peacemaker
Eyes Wide Shut

After Botox/ Breakup

Moulin Rouge
The Others
The Hours
The Stepford Wives
Bewitched
Cold Mountain
Golden Compass

nicole_kidman-plastic-surgery.jpg

nicole-kidman-surgery

nicole-kidman-3.jpg

Nicole-Kidman-122.jpg

kidmanDM1303_468x689.jpg
That's a lot more than botox.

Pre-Botox/Breakup:

Malice
Days Of Thunder
Far And Away
To Die For
Batman Forever
The Peacemaker
Eyes Wide Shut

After Botox/ Breakup

Moulin Rouge
The Others
The Hours
The Stepford Wives
Bewitched
Cold Mountain
Golden Compass

That's a lot more than botox.

She swears she's had no plastic surgery, for the record. ;)

This is when she was at her absolute hottest...Far And Away/Malice era:

Meh, who knows. The man is unhinged, I wish Katie all the best.

My money says Tommy comes out of the closet now. Take away all of the wealthy movie star trappings and the wife and kid cover story and just listen to him. Pure obsessive compulsive interior decorator.

I bet he doesn't. I bet he finds another wife, has another kid ... etc.

Meh, who knows. The man is unhinged, I wish Katie all the best.

My money says Tommy comes out of the closet now. Take away all of the wealthy movie star trappings and the wife and kid cover story and just listen to him. Pure obsessive compulsive interior decorator.

I could be wrong...but I don't think so. I think he is gay. He just doesn't have the calmness of a hetrosexual man. He just seems to always be over compensating.

Hell's teeth, you people are a classic example of why this country is a fucking mess. You don't even know these people. You're all fucking weird.

I could be wrong...but I don't think so. I think he is gay. He just doesn't have the calmness of a hetrosexual man. He just seems to always be over compensating.

Dude, I didn't say he was straight. I said he's not coming out.

The catalyst behind Katie Holmes’ decision to file for divorce from Tom Cruise allegedly stemmed from fears that her daughter would be taken away.

The actress was reportedly afraid her megastar husband was going to ship off 6-year-old Suri to an intense Scientology organization known as Sea Organization (or Sea Org), where children as young as five can live in the center without their parents and be taught the highest levels of the belief system.

According to TMZ.com, the couple had been arguing over their daughter’s indoctrination into Scientology and the Catholic-raised Holmes had fears over the wacky religion’s potential future impact on Suri. Sea Org was reportedly the last straw for the actress.

Read more: Katie Holmes feared Tom Cruise would send daughter Suri away to intense Scientology organization* - NY Daily News

That makes sense.

She always struck me as either a gold-digger or just strange. Why was she always carrying that big kid????? There were security guards surrounding them so safety was not an issue. I had heard rumors months ago that she was NOT a nice person. This just proves it. Did she know nothing about Scientology before she married a Scientologist? Doesn't sound real bright to me. One would normally learn about someone's religion before they marry them. John Travolta's wife doesn't seem to have a problem with it. In the end, Katie Holmes is acting like a big brat and her removing a child from its father is far WORSE than any religion.

Kelly Preston is also a Scientologist.

I've never heard of Ms. Holmes being anything other than a sweetheart. But her career has certainly not gotten a boost from being Mrs. Cruise: she played Rachel Dawes in 'Batman Begins', but was not asked to come back for the next one. Then she played Jackie Kennedy in that much-criticized miniseries "The Kennedys" which I thought was pretty good, and she was very good (and in which Ted Kennedy was not seen or even mentioned).

And that's been pretty much it.

Forum List

Back