Tom Brady’s Suspension Reinstated

This deflategate is all over the front pages of USA TODAY. Something I loved reading was they were saying that an appeal by Tom Brady THIS time to get the ruling reversed is VERY SLIM.:banana::biggrin:

If this ruling is indeed upheld THIS time,Shady Brady for sure will go down in history being remembered the same way Barry Bonds,Roger Clemons,and Lance Armstrong all are.Non legitimate superstars.:biggrin:
The people in New England have been going crazy since yesterday saying the NFL should cut a deal with Brady or else.

EWE! Scawwy!!! How ominous! Or else what pray tell?

This deflategate is all over the front pages of USA TODAY. Something I loved reading was they were saying that an appeal by Tom Brady THIS time to get the ruling reversed is VERY SLIM.:banana::biggrin:

If this ruling is indeed upheld THIS time,Shady Brady for sure will go down in history being remembered the same way Barry Bonds,Roger Clemons,and Lance Armstrong all are.Non legitimate superstars.:biggrin:
The people in New England have been going crazy since yesterday saying the NFL should cut a deal with Brady or else.

EWE! Scawwy!!! How ominous! Or else what pray tell?
LOL

Well the fans filed a lawsuit which was dismissed on its face, they did not have standing to file. So who knows what else they got, a lot of hot air.

bad news.this article from one of the criminal cheat players tells me what i suspected that the courts have been bought off by Kraft again. Gronk seems confidant because he knows they are in Krafts pocket.thats what I was talking about earlier.

Gronkowski: Brady’s suspension won’t stand

Gronk says what his team and Brady expected he would. He backs his QB. At the end he finishes with a "I sure hope Tom wins out and plays 16 games this season". Gronk talks tough and then wimps out. I can picture him rolling his eyes during that interview.

Last edited:
bad news.this article from one of the criminal cheat players tells me what i suspected that the courts have been bought off by Kraft again. Gronk seems confidant because he knows they are in Krafts pocket.thats what I was talking about earlier.

Gronk says what his team and Brady expected he would. He backs his QB. At the end he finishes with a "I sure hope Tom wins out and plays 16 games this season". Gronk talks tough and then wimps out. I can picture him rolling his eyes during that interview.
gronkowski is a fucking idiot. he has no basis for making the statement other than his hopes and wishes. just like any other Brady fan.

gronkowski is a fucking idiot. he has no basis for making the statement other than his hopes and wishes. just like any other Brady fan.

Yeah I think you nailed it there.I used to think of him as a great player but he has the home town refs in Krafts pocket.

The Bronco players were talking about how he pushes off defenders and the refs never call it. In the Denver game he was whining to the officials about being held throwing tantrems about it when the replays clearly showed the Bronco players committed no fouls whatsoever.even the announcers said-No that was just a good play.There was no foul there.:biggrin:

When the cheaters players dont have the home town refs in their pockets,they cant win.:biggrin:

Yeah I think you nailed it there.I used to think of him as a great player but he has the home town refs in Krafts pocket.

The Bronco players were talking about how he pushes off defenders and the refs never call it. In the Denver game he was whining to the officials about being held throwing tantrems about it when the replays clearly showed the Bronco players committed no fouls whatsoever.even the announcers said-No that was just a good play.There was no foul there.:biggrin:

When the cheaters players dont have the home town refs in their pockets,they cant win.:biggrin:
get ready for more of the same this year with more crying from their fans

since this thread has pretty much died down lately,arent you glad you had access to the facts of the LA relocation case from me instead of having to rely on the LAMESTREAM media that always made up lie after lie?

Since I listened to fred roggin i was way ahead of most everyone on this.He was the only media person pretty much who reported the TRUTH.

Remember when you were going by what the lamestream media was reporting when they were saying that the relocation to LA would probably be put off for another year? I then told you that that wasnt true because Fred Roggin was saying on his show- "I had to laugh when I saw that piece come out the other day that the LA relocation circus will probably be put off another year.Folks I can tell you right now thats not true.the owners want to get this done and over with soon as possible." and THEN when he said that on the radio he had callers email him and say-Fred be real,come on the owners are going to go and put this off another year,where do you come up with this stuff,whos your sources?

Roggin then put them in their palce with them having egg on their faces responding by saying-Really,seriously? who are MY sources? who are YOUR sources?

they must have felt embarrassed when he asked that question.:up:

He was spot on from day one on everything he said practically.he really is the only media source you CAN trust practically.:thup:

I bet you are jeolous of me the fact I actually know this lady.:biggrin:

Not in real life of course,just online,she is like jayne seymour.jayne seymour incredibly is much prettier now all these decades later than she was in her early 20's,same with this gal.

13177991_1170278786323855_4883827301158754710_n.jpg

Not in real life of course,just online,she is like jayne seymour.jayne seymour incredibly is much prettier now all these decades later than she was in her early 20's,same with this gal.

That is very cool. Did you know her back then?

Unfortunately no.just met here for the first time online a few weeks ago.

Have you noticed by chance how I took that cheatriot apologist Paulie to school that he is in denial that the patriots are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL who get special treatment and that they have created the biggest scandal in sports since the black sox scandal over on the Brady thread in my last few posts there by chance?:D

He is not a pats fan,he is an eagles fan,people like him ignore the facts because sadly,they want to live in denial that a game that is near and dear to them has not been tainted,that is is not the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal because its too much a disturbing reality for them to deal with sadly.

Unfortunately no.just met here for the first time online a few weeks ago.

Have you noticed by chance how I took that cheatriot apologist Paulie to school that he is in denial that the patriots are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL who get special treatment and that they have created the biggest scandal in sports since the black sox scandal over on the Brady thread in my last few posts there by chance?:D

He is not a pats fan,he is an eagles fan,people like him ignore the facts because sadly,they want to live in denial that a game that is near and dear to them has not been tainted,that is is not the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal because its too much a disturbing reality for them to deal with sadly.
I hope you have a nice time with her.

People have their heads up their ass when it comes to corruption in professional sports. The Patriots are always in my face whether I want them there or not. I look at the people crying and getting crazy about the Cheater being suspended and they act as if their sports hero is a god.

Very strange people they are. We have seen that apotheosis here on this board.

in another off topic question was wondering,i know that the Giants are your favorite team in the NFL and like the chargers are my second favorite the Jets are your second favorite,and I know the yankees are your favorite in baseball,are the mets your second favorite? if not and you hate them like some yankee fans do,were you pulling for the royals to win the series then?

Don't hate the Mets I like them in fact.

Brady's people want an en banc hearing from the 2nd circuit and the Patriots filed an Amicus brief. The fans are crying like babies.

What Brady wants is to have the contract he signed rewritten by the courts.

Brady's people want an en banc hearing from the 2nd circuit and the Patriots filed an Amicus brief. The fans are crying like babies.

okay i assume you were hoping they would win the series then last year right? thats no surprise about shady brady,the whining crybaby.

okay i assume you were hoping they would win the series then last year right? thats no surprise about shady brady,the whining crybaby.
if they earned it they would have won. I really did not care that much. now Robert kraft wrote a letter that pissed off other owners because he backs Brady and his cheating ways.

I heard today the AAA baseball team in Buffalo, New York is having a 'Keep Brady Suspended" night at their ballyard.

Fans who bring properly inflated footballs will receive tickets for an upcoming Bisons game. The footballs will be donated to local kids groups and little league football teams.

I heard today the AAA baseball team in Buffalo, New York is having a 'Keep Brady Suspended" night at their ballyard.

Fans who bring properly inflated footballs will receive tickets for an upcoming Bisons game. The footballs will be donated to local kids groups and little league football teams.
If something good comes out of his cheating ways that is a nice thing.

untitled-2.jpg

"Roger Goodell: No avenue to settle Tom Brady's 'Deflategate' appeal

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell took the air out of reaching a settlement with Tom Brady following the Patriots star quarterback's latest appeal of the league's four-game "Deflategate" suspension.

"At this stage, no," Goodell said Monday, noting there have been several previous bids to reach a settlement. "The courts will make their decisions, and we'll move forward on that basis."

Roger Goodell: No avenue to settle Tom Brady's 'Deflategate' appeal

I felt the breeze all the way over here. Forget Brady this is an important issue for all of sports and collective bargaining contracts.

thats awesome.:up:

Forum List

Back