Tom Brady’s Suspension Reinstated

bradyhangin_medium.gif

tumblr_n03rdqI7c51s391qwo1_400.gif

10-tom-brady-high-five.gif

"The four-game suspension to Tom Brady has been reinstated by the three-judge panel of the Second Circuit.

Brady was initially issued a four-game suspension by the NFL for his alleged role in a ball-deflation scheme prior to the AFC Championship Game in January 2014. He appealed the suspension, first to Roger Goodell, and later to a federal court in New York, where it was vacated.

However, the NFL appealed Judge Richard Berman’s decision to the Second Circuit in New York, where a three-judge panel of Robert Katzmann, Denny Chin and Barrington Parker Jr. That trio has elected to reinstate the suspension.

We hold that the Commissioner properly exercised his broad discretion under the collective bargaining agreement and that his procedural rulings were properly grounded in that agreement and did not deprive Brady of fundamental fairness,” the ruling read. “Accordingly, we REVERSE the judgment of the district court and REMAND with instructions to confirm the award.”

Tom Brady's Suspension Reinstated By Second Circuit

How sweet the cheater gets his due!
NFL continues to let them cheat over and over. 4 games should be 4 seasons. NFL is dead to me.

Do you think it's to soon to go troll the Patriots forum?
the truth hurts the cheatriot apologists feelings so much they would ban you in heartbeat if you did.:biggrin: they are like valerie,they cant handle pesky little facts.:biggrin:

Yeah they would.
Doesnt stop me from going over and reading the gnashing of teeth and the crying about how unfair it all is.....as if cheating is fair.

"The four-game suspension to Tom Brady has been reinstated by the three-judge panel of the Second Circuit.

Brady was initially issued a four-game suspension by the NFL for his alleged role in a ball-deflation scheme prior to the AFC Championship Game in January 2014. He appealed the suspension, first to Roger Goodell, and later to a federal court in New York, where it was vacated.

However, the NFL appealed Judge Richard Berman’s decision to the Second Circuit in New York, where a three-judge panel of Robert Katzmann, Denny Chin and Barrington Parker Jr. That trio has elected to reinstate the suspension.

We hold that the Commissioner properly exercised his broad discretion under the collective bargaining agreement and that his procedural rulings were properly grounded in that agreement and did not deprive Brady of fundamental fairness,” the ruling read. “Accordingly, we REVERSE the judgment of the district court and REMAND with instructions to confirm the award.”

Oh CRAP! we play the Cheatriots in week 10. In Foxburough.

Indeed it is.:up: However dont be TOO excited about this as of right now Alex.

Remember its a long ways off before the football season starts-"way too long for me since this is the first time in 21 years i have been excited about NFL football with the Rams back in LA.lost interest in football after they left."

Remember with it being another 4 more months till the season starts,anything can happen from now and then and the cheats owner will probably find some corrupt judge between now and then who has a lot of power and influence that can be bought off who will reverse this ruling same as last time.
Brady has two avenues. One is Writ of Certiorari to the US Supreme court will most likely will not be heard, two Appeal top the same court that should not happen.

i suggest you get a life. ;)

at least HE lives in a reality world

yep in front of their home town refs who will call penaltys on your players that they allow the cheats to get away with of course. Oh and it wont matter where you try and game plan in the second half since they got cameras and listening devices planted throughout the whole building.Oh and dont forget to expect the headsets to go out for the seahawks as well where the cheats NEVER have that problem.:biggrin:

NFL continues to let them cheat over and over. 4 games should be 4 seasons. NFL is dead to me.

Kinda like the NFL became dead to me 21 years ago when the Rams left LA.:up:

The NFL is so corrupt and fixed its a joke,the cheatriots are like politicians in washington where they are allowed to commit crimes everyday that we go to jail for when we commit the same crimes.

same with the cheats,they get away with so many scandals that other teams get punished for for much LESSER offenses the NFL is a fucking joke because of them.they have tainted the sport forever.

If it were not for the Rams coming back to LA,i would have NO INTEREST in NFL football whatsoever.I will watch NFL football this year but ONLY RAM GAMES.and that will be ONLY to look at their cool LA uniform colors again they are bring back.that is the ONLY reason i am excited about NFL football this year.:D

yep in front of their home town refs who will call penaltys on your players that they allow the cheats to get away with of course. Oh and it wont matter where you try and game plan in the second half since they got cameras and listening devices planted throughout the whole building.Oh and dont forget to expect the headsets to go out for the seahawks as well where the cheats NEVER have that problem.:biggrin:

Right! I undergetit. We can just write that game off. I was under no illusions it would be otherwise or that we had any chance for an undefeated season.

On the otherhand IF we are undefeated by week 10 I will certainly throw caution to the wind and GUARANTEE a win !!!!!! GO HAWKS!!!!!

Right! I undergetit. We can just write that game off. I was under no illusions it would be otherwise or that we had any chance for an undefeated season.

On the otherhand IF we are undefeated by week 10 I will certainly throw caution to the wind and GUARANTEE a win !!!!!! GO HAWKS!!!!!
It wont be IMPOSSIBLE to win that game.I never said that.

just much more difficult than it is against a real good team on the road like the cardinals for example because of those obstacles they have to face against the cheats in their stadium that they dont have to face when they play in the desert.lol

as I said on your thread,I cant help but laugh when the sportscasters talk so much about how tough they are at home because like i said back then on your thread,of COURSE they are going to be tough when the opposing team has to face all those obstacles they dont have to face on the road against other teams they travel to,thats why all the cheats home record is NOT one bit at all impressive in the least like your seahawks is.:biggrin:

The NFL is so corrupt and fixed its a joke,the cheatriots are like politicians in washington where they are allowed to commit crimes everyday that we go to jail for when we commit the same crimes.

same with the cheats,they get away with so many scandals that other teams get punished for for much LESSER offenses the NFL is a fucking joke because of them.they have tainted the sport forever.

If it were not for the Rams coming back to LA,i would have NO INTEREST in NFL football whatsoever.I will watch NFL football this year but ONLY RAM GAMES.and that will be ONLY to look at their cool LA uniform colors again they are bring back.that is the ONLY reason i am excited about NFL football this year.:D

something else i forgot to add to this informative post of mine if i say so myself,:biggrin: is that who would have ever thunk the Rams moving from LA would have been a blessing in disguise for me.

I am still happy the cheats won that game against the stank louis LAMBS since it deprived the evil bitch of getting another superbowl trophy.

But the reason it turned out to be a blessing in disguise for me back then as it turned out is because that would have been too painful a pill for me to swallow back then having the cheatriots beat the "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

thank god that WASNT the team the cheats beat back then so in reality,it was a blessing in disguise for me the Rams left back then..:up:

funny how it worked out for me 21 years later after the fact huh?:up::banana:

Last edited:

something else i forgot to add to this informative post of mine if i say so myself,:biggrin: is that who would have ever thunk the Rams moving from LA would have been a blessing in disguise for me.

I am still happy the cheats won that game against the stank louis LAMBS since it deprived the evil bitch of getting another superbowl trophy.

But the reason it turned out to be a blessing in disguise for me back then as it turned out is because that would have been too painful a pill for me to swallow back then having the cheatriots beat the "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

thank god that WASNT the team the cheats beat back then so in reality,it was a blessing in disguise for me the Rams left back then..:up:

I can't remember what happened 21 minutes ago.

and I KNOW thats not being sarcastic at all.

and I KNOW thats not being sarcastic at all.

I've learned a valuable lesson over the years.

It's a lot more fun to just make up one's "glory days".

This deflategate is all over the front pages of USA TODAY. Something I loved reading was they were saying that an appeal by Tom Brady THIS time to get the ruling reversed is VERY SLIM.:banana::biggrin:

If this ruling is indeed upheld THIS time,Shady Brady for sure will go down in history being remembered the same way Barry Bonds,Roger Clemons,and Lance Armstrong all are.Non legitimate superstars.:biggrin:

This deflategate is all over the front pages of USA TODAY. Something I loved reading was they were saying that an appeal by Tom Brady THIS time to get the ruling reversed is VERY SLIM.:banana::biggrin:

If this ruling is indeed upheld THIS time,Shady Brady for sure will go down in history being remembered the same way Barry Bonds,Roger Clemons,and Lance Armstrong all are.Non legitimate superstars.:biggrin:
The people in New England have been going crazy since yesterday saying the NFL should cut a deal with Brady or else.

exactly.:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap:

as i said a year ago,a four game suspension is a joke.a mere slap on the wrist.If the NFL was not corrupt and not playing favorites,it indeed WOULD be 4 seasons or at LEAST 4 months for sure at the VERY LEAST.

exactly.:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap:

as i said a year ago,a four game suspension is a joke.a mere slap on the wrist.If the NFL was not corrupt and not playing favorites,it indeed WOULD be 4 seasons or at LEAST 4 months for sure at the VERY LEAST.

TWWEEEET!!!! Piling ON! 9/11 you are ejected from the game!

Forum List

Back